4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm using the Universal Ren'py mod to play the game which allows me to access this "route".

1. In my main playthrough, MC remembers he can still check what his girl friend is doing with his phone and catches her and Cornell being a bit too close. He sends her a message that he wants to see her but she ignores it and goes to take a shower with Cornell.

2. MC then sneaks into Julia and Cornell's cottage to do the 2nd "dare". He gets a message from her asking if he is alright and then, without asking for permission, she starts fucking Cornell behind MC's back.

3. During the sex, MC goes to grab the condoms thinking that will stop the two from fucking but it only makes things worse as they now do it raw. MC peaks from under the bed to confirm it because he is in disbelief and catches Cornell creampying Julia.

4. Lastly, MC runs out of the cottage without confronting the two.

Hi, this path is interesting, I might know how you developed it, thanks

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This route and scenes i got in my second playthrough...but in my case it ended in a threesome.
Using URM, you can see the places where the paths branch. He played the faithful/vanilla route until the point where Julia starts the "revenge" cheating, without getting "caught," and followed that branch instead of the one that the variables would naturally trigger. I have done a similar thing in previous updates.

You can download the Universal Renpy Modifier on this site somewhere. Use the search box & you'll find it. I never play a Renpy game without it anymore!!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Using URM, you can see the places where the paths branch. He played the faithful/vanilla route until the point where Julia starts the "revenge" cheating, without getting "caught," and followed that branch instead of the one that the variables would naturally trigger. I have done a similar thing in previous updates.

You can download the Universal Renpy Modifier on this site somewhere. Use the search box & you'll find it. I never play a Renpy game without it anymore!!
I know URPM tool but in that game i just used one of my many saves and i dont know which path i followed there..for this game i like to use the mod from asahibito on mainpage since it is mentioning also flags from the code like prgnancy alert etc...:)..but til the mod gets updated for latest version it needs 10 days i guess

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021

can you tell how to get to that branch i am yousing URM for the first time

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just played this - love it! Its going to be continued, right? Right?? Can't wait to see what happens with those friends at the party.. >< Two wishlist items, if wishes are being taken?

It feels like this game needs just a few little talkies-scenes with the wife, early on, where she clarifies she's ok with the MC and the sister getting it on. With how lovey-dovey everyone is there's just this sense of doom-tension overhead that the MC is like.. the only one out and out cheating, which is super-weird, and it feels less 'hot' and more like its going to blow up and destroy the playthrough. Which could be sorted by like... one scene after the kiss of the gf/wife/whatever going 'yea, that's hot, go for it'.

And the second one - this plays so much like a hotwife / trusting relationship game, but there are a few scenes where the bull/wife just kinda cheat on the guy (do things they haven't discussed or consented to) and then lie about it.. Totally into that in other games, it just feels really weird in games where everyone is into each other. Maybe its just a me-thing, I don't know, I've been through a range of relationship types in life so maybe its just echoing some of the ones where mistakes were made - just feels like a few scenes (eg. after the hj, or where the guy sends the wife for the condoms, etc) it could use a little secondary option to 'talk about it' and like.. three screens going 'hey, this happened, you cool?' or 'hey, did y'all do something?'. And then 'we cool?', 'yea, we cool', and moving on. For me that would just flow better with how their dynamics are shaping up.

Eh, just me and nitpicking I'm sure - can't wait for more :D

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I think BBC is favored in NTR because it's less painful.
If you lose your girlfriend to someone who's the same color as you and not only has a bigger thing than you, but is much more skillful in bed, that makes you nothing more than a pathetic loser, but if it's a different race, it's a little easier to accept.
Yep.
I'm not a woman and I haven't a vagina, but listening female friends and collagues, they say that taking a meat stick long 25 cm and large 6 cm of diameter, is not their dream.
My wife too says she never will take a too big black cock. When she tried a BWC... (n)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just played this - love it! Its going to be continued, right? Right?? Can't wait to see what happens with those friends at the party.. >< Two wishlist items, if wishes are being taken?

It feels like this game needs just a few little talkies-scenes with the wife, early on, where she clarifies she's ok with the MC and the sister getting it on. With how lovey-dovey everyone is there's just this sense of doom-tension overhead that the MC is like.. the only one out and out cheating, which is super-weird, and it feels less 'hot' and more like its going to blow up and destroy the playthrough. Which could be sorted by like... one scene after the kiss of the gf/wife/whatever going 'yea, that's hot, go for it'.

And the second one - this plays so much like a hotwife / trusting relationship game, but there are a few scenes where the bull/wife just kinda cheat on the guy (do things they haven't discussed or consented to) and then lie about it.. Totally into that in other games, it just feels really weird in games where everyone is into each other. Maybe its just a me-thing, I don't know, I've been through a range of relationship types in life so maybe its just echoing some of the ones where mistakes were made - just feels like a few scenes (eg. after the hj, or where the guy sends the wife for the condoms, etc) it could use a little secondary option to 'talk about it' and like.. three screens going 'hey, this happened, you cool?' or 'hey, did y'all do something?'. And then 'we cool?', 'yea, we cool', and moving on. For me that would just flow better with how their dynamics are shaping up.

Eh, just me and nitpicking I'm sure - can't wait for more :D
I completely agree with both things you said, the issue is there's two competing fandoms for the game; those that want a more amicable swinging/sharing setup, and those that want a more ntr setup.

IMO the simple way to sate both is to have more of this kind of dialogue on the non-cheating/cuckold/hotwife path, and less of it on the ntr path.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Like DEV sayid , the cheating route stop to exist from the last 3 update ago when you have the option to confront julia and game end. It was replace with Cukcold route!!!
I don't believe that the dev has ever said this and you're misconstruing the context of the comment you're citing.

Can someone clarify the cheating route
You've got to keep corruption at 1-2 for most of the game, then in the hospital you can either be a dick to Julia and start a mutual cheating route or be a dick to her after you're discharged from the hospital and she alone starts cheating.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I don't believe that the dev has ever said this and you're misconstruing the context of the comment you're citing.

You've got to keep corruption at 1-2 for most of the game, then in the hospital you can either be a dick to Julia and start a mutual cheating route or be a dick to her after you're discharged from the hospital and she alone starts cheating.

drakov said:
Thank you for confirming my opinions! It could be seen with the naked eye that 3 updates ago you gave up the path of cheating , but many people contradicted me!! In the last update, you reintroduced a hybrid between cheat and cukcold!!

My only confusion after the last update is about the option to take the condoms or leave the condoms!! can you please clarify this too?
Thank you
Sure :)If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

It is Dev unser !!! You can found the original post on page 105

Maybe you know better , then DEV

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Sure :)If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

It is Dev unser !!! You can found the original post on page 105

Maybe you know better , then DEV
I am just curious if Dev will implement pregnancy in future because according the Modder of the WT there was already a pregnancy flag at least for Jasmine in the code. But this is may just a flowing idea of Dev and must not get realized in further update.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I am just curious if Dev will implement pregnancy in future because according the Modder of the WT there was already a pregnancy flag at least for Jasmine in the code. But this is may just a flowing idea of Dev and must not get realized in further update.
I think that was just a guess by the WT mod creator. There are a couple of stats in the game, mostly corruption and cheating that play a role in some of the path branches. Aside from this, there are certain choices that just set variables like "option100" or "option103." My guess is that the mod creator inferred that one of those was a pregnancy tag based on context, when it may or may not have even had a specific meaning at that time but could have just been a placeholder with no real plans behind it.

Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nah I just think he introduced them to have more people at the party. No way do they touch Julia. And that ladies and gentlemen is sarcasm. I think our MC may get a threesome with jasmine and her friend while the 3 guys take turns with the girlfriend.
THat is possible ...but since our MC also like to watch he may just watch the dudes.. Julia also like him to partake ...so he may be part of something with her. You are right about Jasmine and the girls... I don't think they will sit and do nothing ??? Paths may dictate who is fucking whom.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes