VN - Ren'Py - Pineapple Express [v0.99] [Dimajio333]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Holdos

Congratulate the artist, different options and very erotic situations that keep you excited. On the other hand, I have felt that I come from another world, in fact, I would never make that lie , no matter how close a friend he was to Cornell, who, with friends like that, who needs enemies... But on top of that, his wife asking him if she can go topless, or accept the games they accept, in that society and with that woman I didn't last a day... But it is clear that the game is focused on netorare. Anyway a great game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JBNYC1

The Dev / Creator for Pineapple Express and Lost In Paradise is awesome! The AVN works are steady and always delivers consistently. The story is stimulating, sexy and worth experiencing. Happy to give support. Keep up the good works, Dimajio333! Cheers! (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ratadan

In my Top 10 and if not at the top, very near it. Well written with a number of paths you can follow. The LI is gorgeous and Sad Pepper avoids falling into the pit of making the MC a complete write off. The difficulty of writing something like this is explaining why the LI would leave the MC for nothing more than sex when the MC is reasonably successful in his career and was attractive to the LI to begin with, compared with the competition who has nothing going for him other than a big dick. Sad Pepper does a good job in trying to answer those questions and maintains the uneasy balance, keeping the story taut. For someone who doesn't use English as their first language I think this is well done and offer my congratulations. For those out there who want to troll the artwork try to do it yourself, as an amateur, and see if you can do better or simply wind your necks in and offer the support the Dev's deserve.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

redoubt27

A bit disappointed in this one.
    Dev still gets "it" and is arguably the best that I've come across with the NTR genre.
    But given the dev's previous stories, this one is "off".

While the previous stories from this dev have some "unrealistic" elements to them, they worked enough to flow with the story "naturally", didn't come off as too contrived, and led into some excellent entertainment. Make Me Happy was the previous story that was closest to being this contrived, but the MC/reader had the choice to shut it down early, because it really was that dumb/easy of a decision to make.

This game should be over in the first 5 mins...:ROFLMAO:
    But, the MC is like sure, let's go along with this ridiculous premise, because well, we have to in order to kick this pig.
    And the pigs turn out to be the Johnsons who keep dragging this nonsense on, and on, and on...

Overall, 2* for the grossly contrived plot and the weird mom and sister.
    Yeah, it's freaking weird...
    5* if you want to get your NTR "rush".
    3.5*, but that's not an option, and I cannot give this "plot" a 4* rating.
    The path variants are well done as usual with some satisfying options, dev doesn't disappoint in this regard.
    Hey, they can't all be 5* homeruns,
    Solid hit into left field for sure though and worth the time to give this one a read.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the game itself is not bad and the plot is very cool, the gameplay is very special. I really went for a cuckold. You sit and watch your girlfriend have sex with a black guy and you can still have sex with her sister of this guy.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

billfk

Pineapple expressions aren't just a safe word for the MC to be there to control the situation, they're a great device to keep the player in constant psychological conflict. When playing this game, you'll find yourself feeling the same emotional impact that the MC is experiencing.

This is the best AVN I've ever played.

Very good writing.

Beautiful art work.

Incredibly good story.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

This game was surprisingly awesome! The art is wonderful (not S-tier but certainly high A), the characters are delightful, the NTR gets pretty hot (for vanilla-only scenes).. I think what I love most is that..
    * this is that genre of NTR where no one is getting humiliated,
    * the husband and wife are and stay a team throughout,
    * the bull is actually a nice guy that stays friends with the stag and isn't trying to screw him over,
    * there is BBC but more like 'this one guy has a big dick', not 'the husband has a micropenis' or 'white guys are small' or fetishising black people.
    * the story generally makes sense (for a fast-paced adult game) and isn't over the top,
    * you have regular H-scenes, not drawn out hours of nothing happening to get to a quick handjob,
    * ... generally its just awesome and I hope to see more - either in this game or in a sequal, or just more by this dev

It isn't perfect. Leaving aside that some people's kinks won't match (seriously, why play games if you know you'll hate them, they are tagged really clearly, there are photos)..
    * the (bull's) sister that comes in is a bit of a weird character.. most of the VN involves a lot of trust and co-operation between the MC and wife and bull, maybe a few bits of play that push that trust and mild cheating, but nothing serious without communication.. meanwhile if you go by the sister path you're just out and out cheating on the wife, regularly, and no one seems to find that weird or bad in any way. Not only that but half the time when you're cheating you're staring at what the wife is doing as if the woman getting you off isn't even there and she's not even mildly offended by this. Just.. I don't know, the sis interactions, while sexy, ending up feeling kinda cringe. And yea, you can just not go down that route, but it comes down to....
    * false choices. This is one of those games that's more or less a linear VN with some false choices in the mix. Most of the choices are 'see more content' vs 'stop the game'. And I mean.. obviously we're all gonna click 'see more content'. Right? Even if there was content behind tapping out, we're intentionally playing an NTR game, obviously we'll always pick the NTR choice vs the 'end game' choice. Same with the bull's sister - yea, you can not pursue her.. at which point the game implies you'll just get less content. You either get bull+wife+sis or bull+wife. Its not like it opens up another branch. Like.. if you try and stop a kiss with the sis because the wife is there, or if you avoid licking the sis's nips when offered, it doesn't open up a branch where then you have talkies with the wife who goes 'hey, I'm having fun, I want you to as well, go for it' or some kinda swing route. You just simply don't get those scenes. And seeing those scenes doesn't close any scenes (the wife doesn't get mad or anything). So its just 'see the scene or not' false choice.
    * .. still on false choices.. it feels slightly uncomfortable that, while most the game is mutual trust and love, the wife and friends ARE cheating on you in some instances, and pretending otherwise. Like you'll see the wife doing things that you haven't discussed and then pretending she didn't, the bull will try to gaslight you about some of the stuff that's happening.. and again, your only choices are 'this is hot' or 'end game'. And this could work in a game that's built more around humiliation or cuckolding, but this game tries hard to walk the hotwife route, the friend is constantly showing he cares about you and your feelings and owes you, the wife obviously loves you.. it feels like they need a little more honesty and talkies. Or at least an option for that. It wouldn't distract or diverge the main plot, it would just feel.. 'right' for the relationships discussed.

Anyway. Good game. Play it. Its worth it in spite of the places where it comes up slightly short (for me). And I look forward to more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Puma1978

Really a great made game with so much twisted paths and even subpaths...it takes you really busy to try everything out to get all possible scenes and outcomes. Great written story and characters and it serves the genres ntr, cheating sharing and cuckold very well...of course u can control and play it according your liking..even pure vanilla. I support this Dev since his first game "Sharing my fiance" because he has a special talent to do an immersive writing and story which triggers emotions.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

We're going in reverse....

Most importantly, and obvious, is the plot/story execution has become a mess of misdirection and lack of focus. Needless, confusing interruptions in story progression has started leading to more and more frustration.

Technical:
    - CG is dated. The skin tones of the black participants is way off.
    - No audio or foley.
    - Animations have slightly improved, but could use more.
    - Coding is acceptable. No bugs or errors.

Style:
    - Language is a big problem. The translation/editing is largely free from misspelling or grammatical mistakes, but much of the word choice simply doesn't fit in modern English. Then the author attempts to throw is some street slang on occasion and it simply falls flat.
    - MC communications are verbose. Stating and/or thinking the same things over and over again.
    - Like an overwrought telenovela. Too much melodrama to be credible. The MC gets nervous and falls down? More than once. Characters holding their hands to their faces like a sweet 16 picture from 40 years ago. All these things come together to diminish any sense of realism.

This one may set a record for the most interrupted sex scenes...well, unless it's the MC, as he can behave as he wishes. Same old song and dance......
  10. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

Inizialmente mi aspettavo grandi cose da questo gioco, ma oggi con l'ultimo aggiornamento, devo dire sinceramente che ha deluso, una storia incomprensibile, con uno sketch dei vari personaggi, un MC inutile, ma ormai un cliché, grafica datata, musiche che potrebbe anche essere inutilizzato, altro settore audio inesistente, ripeto, la storia non ha senso logico, è tutto troppo confuso, inoltre se vuoi fare più scene devi necessariamente fare la strada del cornuto, niente di nuovo, gioco già visto e rivisto, stesse metodologie. un altro buco nell'acqua.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

darmoe

This is one of the best NTR games.
    Story and plot - well thought of and written
    Renders - great
    Music - good
    Content - good for every update so far
    This NTR also have the added spice of white girl with black guy. The dev deserves a lot of praise for his efforts, hard work and timely update every month.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Big Rooster

A well thought out game. Tried and true subject, this developer is making improvements with every new game they release. Some people will complain about the premise of this type of game, make their opinions the center of their critique, and rate it a one star. IMHO you should disregard such rubbish.
    This game plays with your emotions and if you are apt to identify with the MC you will get your feelings hurt. So if you don't like the NTR aspect, this game might be not for you. But if you do, play it, and make your own opinions.
    Ratings:1 - 10
    Graphics:6 Passable but needs improvement
    Story:6 Simplistic and predictable but not bad
    Dialog:6 Good. Some clunky translations, but they add to the games charm
    Game Play:9 No errors so far and easy to navigate
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Surprise & Delight

I have been following the developer since "Sharing My Fiance." He is truly a master of the genre and this is my favorite game of any adult genre (not jsut NTR).

The graphics are very well done. Most importantly, the MC's fiance is gorgeous.

The dialogue is particularly strong. The characters sound like they actually know the people that they are talking to, their friends and loved ones. This is sadly not as common as one might like in adult gaming.

Finally, the strongest point is the plot. The choices presented are logical and have real consequences. The characters' actions and reactions all make sense in the context of the story. No one seems to act outside of the character/personality established for each of them pretty early in the game.

Definitely 5-star game and I look forward to continuing to play future updates.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sofuckyyy

Great game with exceptional writing and good CGs/Animations. The story actually makes sense and the corruption is pretty gradual and not rushed at all which is something most games cant seem to do for some reason. The only real downside is the lack of content at the moment but hopefully it will continue to get updates going forward.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Squikie

A pretty decent game. You can choose yourself how far you want your girlfriend to go and the scenarios are pretty hot, but it has this annoying wiff that your friend somewhat planned this whole thing in order to sleep with your girlfriend which kinda annoys me, but that might just be me reading into something that isnt there. Hopefully it all turns out to be wholesome and sexy fun for all parties
  16. 5.00 star(s)

cawa23

One of the top 3 ntr games ill played this year!!!
    Where do I start. First things first.
    It's not just that the developer is churning out one banger after the other, no, he really knows his stuff, which will be appreciated by all those who love and have played this genre. everything is really coherent, you get your money's worth both visually and when it comes to the atmosphere. all the plots and plot twists are mega well thought out. really great dude all the best for the future Dimajio333 and don't stop what you're doing.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Widecker257

It is an awesome game. I like the storyline a lot. Good potential for development. In the NTR games, this is a type of story I like the most. Can't wait for more.
    Pros -
    The story paths are good.
    I like the path where MC has the option to fool around with another girl.
    Also, the FMC actually asks for permission before going further. I hope that this will continue to be in the game.
    Cons -
    Dialogue can be better, there are multiple AI that can generate similar sentences. Using those can improve the dialogue quality.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

packard1928

Excellent. This is a well thought out game . The plot has 2 path with chances to split further. THe point of these games is to keep you entertained. This does exactly that. This is his 5th game I think. All have been well done .
  19. 5.00 star(s)

sleepybubbly

A very good game with excellent understanding of its core fetish, good storytelling and lots of sexy renders. There is room for improvement regarding the look of the interface bcs it could get more polished - but in my opinion it is far more important to be sexy - and that it is!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Marvin90

really good

Like all of his games, the slow burn and build up is really well done

Almost perfectly executed NTR so far. Can't wait for more!

I am waiting for this one to finish and of course Lost in Paradise (the same dev is working on it)