4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
When a friend finds themselves in a difficult situation and asks for help, MC without hesitation lends him his support. But what if this help could impact his relationship with beloved? He has only one small opportunity to control the situation and avoid awkwardness, by using the codeword "Pineapple Express."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: Dimajio333 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (0.9): - - - -
Android (0.9): - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Russian Translation*

juanides thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 2833280

Overview:
When a friend finds themselves in a difficult situation and asks for help, MC without hesitation lends him his support. But what if this help could impact his relationship with beloved? He has only one small opportunity to control the situation and avoid awkwardness, by using the codeword "Pineapple Express."

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2023-08-07
Developer: Dimajio333
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 - 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2833273 View attachment 2833274 View attachment 2833275 View attachment 2833276 View attachment 2833277 View attachment 2833278 View attachment 2833279
Dimajio333 is an hard worker !!

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Mate I never said that anyone isn't allowed to enjoy any of it (I even wished HF to the enjoyers); I commented that it is quite probably trolling and it is both lazy and boring AF imo. That's critique towards the Def and it is valid in my opinion. Games like this could be a lot more interesting, but that choice for me already indicates more of the same old and that's always a wasted opportunity for people that might enjoy it otherwise. That's the last I"ll say about it, let's not derail the comment section too much. Cheers.
TBF, I probably wouldn't have even made a comment until I saw the gif. Personally, I think most all games involving race are trolling to a certain extent, but that doesn't make them any less enjoyable, probably the opposite. But I find shota mom games to be boring AF lazy games, but I just stay away instead of risking inserting myself into some place like that for the sake of trying a joke. But thanks for the added clarification I guess?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
/shrug, no such thing as too young. That's just a matter of opinion (and sometimes law, maybe, but only if you get caught). There's really not that many f/d or m/s incest AVNs (like 2-3% of over 32k AVNs released), even fewer that also earns a loli tag and fewer still that are also rendered in Daz. Not sure if there's more NTR ones or not (heavily depends on one's definition of NTR, prob more if using F95's version), ............................. sInCe I tEnD tO aVoId NtR.
Why are you still in here is the real question people are asking

*Disclaimer: I edited the last sentence from the members original version

• Sad
Reactions: Basherr and M3lly

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm just going to stop quoting your responses and let you continue to dig yourself into a hole for the mods to find. Your account is barely more than a month old and you seem to love coming to places you supposedly don't like to venture into. That's kind of like me going into a gay bar and trying to convert the females. Won't be successful and will get me booted pretty quickly.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
THX & congratulations dev on another netorare release, can't wait to try it out once it's finished, keep delivering the goods and let the insecure bitches seethe and writhe and mald!
hopefully one day you release your AVNs on steam, i will buy them instantly!

Reactions: Zoness and MikeOG
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes