4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Dev releases nothing but NTR games....

Thread still has people complaining about NTR like they expected something completely different than the devs usual work....

One day I will praise the amount of common sense I see on these boards ..... today is not that day.
I'm complaining not so much about ntr, but about the stereotypes inherent in this type of story, including "interracial bullshit."

Can I do this, or will I upset Your Majesty again?

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I've been missing this new racial mixing game like a morsel of bread. I put it among the other millions that I will pass on this site. In fact I respect the developer for sticking with the NTR genre for so long, but this interracial madness is already sick on this forum.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm complaining not so much about ntr, but about the stereotypes inherent in this type of story, including "interracial bullshit."

Can I do this, or will I upset Your Majesty again?
I already talked about that earlier where I mentioned this is the first time the dev tried this 'overused trope'... I guess he isn't allowed to do stuff other people have done before... it's his 4th game and he wants to do something others have done. He is clearly good at what he does, so I expect he will do this better than the trash out there.. There is clearly a market for this stuff otherwise 7 different sites for blacked.com wouldn't exist. But who needs money anyways right?

Reactions: sava75

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I was getting into the game, which was going great btw, then I was at the main menu outta nowhere lol.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I already talked about that earlier where I mentioned this is the first time the dev tried this 'overused trope'... I guess he isn't allowed to do stuff other people have done before... it's his 4th game and he wants to do something others have done.
hmm, no, this isn't the first time he's used that "overused trope"
It was in "Sharing my fiancee" and appeared in "Lost in paradise"

He is clearly good at what he does, so I expect he will do this better than the trash out there.. There is clearly a market for this stuff otherwise 7 different sites for blacked.com wouldn't exist. But who needs money anyways right?
I have no doubt that he is talented, and by the way, I like "Lost in Paradise".
"Interracial Bullshit" is definitely in demand and the devs can do whatever they want, but that doesn't mean I have to pretend I like it and keep quiet just to avoid hurting someone's fragile feelings.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
What i liked about this guy is that he constantly making ntr games even though he knew only the minority people wants to play these kind of genre. Respect Dimajio333 !

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
hmm, no, this isn't the first time he's used that "overused trope"
It was in "Sharing my fiancee" and appeared in "Lost in paradise"
Yea, I left out the part where I was talking about it's the first game where he puts it in as him featuring it in his game. I mentioned it in the original post and just forgot to re-mention it when I brought it back up to you. My bad I guess.

Am I free to express my opinion or should I consult with you every time?
This is the part where I'm supposed to say no right? Sorry, I'm starting to lose track of all these angles I'm supposed to be covering here. I guess my opinions should cease since they differ and offer other perspectives. How dare I defend a dev in an NTR thread for any reason.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes