cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Pineapple Express v0.99
with asahibito Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Mate I never said that anyone isn't allowed to enjoy any of it (I even wished HF to the enjoyers); I commented that it is quite probably trolling and it is both lazy and boring AF imo. That's critique towards the Def and it is valid in my opinion. Games like this could be a lot more interesting, but that choice for me already indicates more of the same old and that's always a wasted opportunity for people that might enjoy it otherwise. That's the last I"ll say about it, let's not derail the comment section too much. Cheers.
You are just racist

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This is a GREAT start to the game. Love the premise and how it has been presented so far. The only advice I can give to the dev (if they are here) is to dial down the MC's whininess. It feels like he is complaining after every scene/choice about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This is a GREAT start to the game. Love the premise and how it has been presented so far. The only advice I can give to the dev (if they are here) is to dial down the MC's whininess. It feels like he is complaining after every scene/choice about everything.
i think thats the point because the whole "game" of them is just starting.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
i think thats the point because the whole "game" of them is just starting.
Sure but I think the players get the point that MC is uncomfortable with what is happening without it being mentioned all the time. At least keep it to his inner monologue instead of him complaining to other characters. But we'll see!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope the black dude will eat most of that express because the poor girl is definitely gonna be drinking liters of his...

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev releases nothing but NTR games....

Thread still has people complaining about NTR like they expected something completely different than the devs usual work....

One day I will praise the amount of common sense I see on these boards ..... today is not that day.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
While some is saying that it looks like NTR
It feels more like he is wanting to be cucked.
For me I would want to take his mom and his sister while destroying his life for even thinking of showing that pic like he did.
I not into sharing.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes