4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think we have 2 maybe 3 more to go... Unless Dimajio333 has other ideas for the Characters. ( Just my thought )

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I already suggested Dimajio to continue the game to version 2.0 on patreeon...:)...lets see..i think he has also still more ideas for this game which would not fit in only one final update...

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I already suggested Dimajio to continue the game to version 2.0 on patreeon...:)...lets see..i think he has also still more ideas for this game which would not fit in only one final update...
I hope so.... I like the MC and Julia. I think we can say goodby to Cornell and his Family in search for a new adventure. I just hope the MC finds some stamina !

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just one question...is the **32.exe application working at anyone? Because i just can start the normal exe. Is not important nut its for me at all Dimajio games tbat tbe 32 version dont start.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
IMO the story is close to played out, unless they fast forward about 10 years to see whether Julie is still with Peter in an open marriage or married an alpha male all her own. I doubt Peter could transform into an alpha, but anything is possible I guess. dimalio333 has developed a successful formula for making games in this genre, shorter stories that emphasize the transformation of the female love character into an openly polyamorous woman.
The only downside for me is I would greatly miss Julie.
I would like to see Julie married to an alpha male who doesn't mind sharing his woman sometimes, in a Stag, Vixen, and Bull story rarely portrayed in VN's!

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like the swinging the most... I wonder what Dev will do with the rest of the party 4 guys and 3 girls ! Also Dev has done better with this story than others. That is partly because he is now a known ( Reliable) dev delivering good stories. THis (my opinion) will end as Rooster forcasts.... I would like to see the MA and Julia in a different game....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That said... before this games ends. I would like to "see" Julia take (one or more) a shot in the mouth and swallow it ( Not the MC ). ( The one by Cornell doesn't count.... could not be seen well. Also a good pic of her with someone in her ass. ( This may happen in the next release ).

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
That said... before this game ends. I would like to "see" Julia take (one or more) a shot in the mouth and swallow it ( Not the MC ). ( The one by Cornell doesn't count.... could not be seen well. Also a good pic of her with someone in her ass. ( This may happen in the next release ).
Cornell broke all three of Julies holes in properly, so she has to have a foursome while Peter watches with Jasmin.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That said... before this games ends. I would like to "see" Julia take (one or more) a shot in the mouth and swallow it ( Not the MC ). ( The one by Cornell doesn't count.... could not be seen well. Also a good pic of her with someone in her ass. ( This may happen in the next release ).
Agreed, as a fan of specifically hotwife BJs the only one was too quick without much fanfare.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Everyone , have his dreams , and fetish !!! I wonder if you have a girlfriend , and you have the power to see her like that, everybody toy !! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dasteam

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
IMO the story is close to played out, unless they fast forward about 10 years to see whether Julie is still with Peter in an open marriage or married an alpha male all her own. I doubt Peter could transform into an alpha, but anything is possible I guess. dimalio333 has developed a successful formula for making games in this genre, shorter stories that emphasize the transformation of the female love character into an openly polyamorous woman.
I would like to see Julie married to an alpha male who doesn't mind sharing his woman sometimes, in a Stag, Vixen, and Bull story rarely portrayed in VN's!

Well honestly I would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route.

Reactions: dasteam

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think there should come a fake marriage and maybe a path where Jasmine or Julia or both confess to be pregnant.....i think its too much for a last update..also the party event ...it can happen in one path that Peter gets happy with Jasmine also and let Julia and Cornell have their way...there are a lot of exciting things possible in current setup..
But i think to cover all and everything in a last final udate on a satisfying end for all paths its too much.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I think there should come a fake marriage and maybe a path where Jasmine or Julia or both confess to be pregnant.....i think its too much for a last update..also the party event ...it can happen in one path that Peter gets happy with Jasmine also and let Julia and Cornell have their way...there are a lot of exciting things possible in current setup..
But i think to cover all and everything in a last final udate on a satisfying end for all paths its too much.
it would require writing a lot of code along with rendering every possibility. IMO the dev. is up to it, but will he?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes