4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Well honestly I would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route.
What you describe is the netorare route. Something someone should know considering the fact that you write so much bs in all the netorare tagged game threads!

Just a heads up.
A route reflects the path taken from the view of the main character.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm guessing that we're going to end up with another path split in a future update or at least an ending split for the cheating path. Depending on how far things go and how much the mc tries to save his relationship, it could lead to very different endings. I'm betting that there will be a wedding in the end of the game. It would require too much of a time skip to be consistent with how the games progressed so far, but would easily work as part of an ending for multiple paths. I don't think we're close to the end of the game yet though. I'm guessing we're going to have several more updates at least. After all, we can't wrap things up so soon after it starts getting so good!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
What you describe is the netorare route. Something someone should know considering the fact that you write so much bs in all the netorare tagged game threads!

Just a heads up.
A route reflects the path taken from the view of the main character.

You should learn to read, I rightly expressed a desire on the worst path, that of betrayal, in which the right solution is the breakup of the couple, what sense does it have, giving three paths, is then having three almost identical endings with the couple always in love, tell me what wrong I would have said.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
You should learn to read, I rightly expressed a desire on the worst path, that of betrayal, in which the right solution is the breakup of the couple, what sense does it have, giving three paths, is then having three almost identical endings with the couple always in love, tell me what wrong I would have said.
It's quite simple.
The game is tagged with male protagonist and among others also with a cheating tag.
The cheating describes in the game the route the male protagonist has taken with Jasmin and nothing else.
So when you say, you
"would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route"
then you're are clearly mixing up the cheating route with the netorare route.
Your comment would only make sense by saying "where Julia leaves the male protagonist because of his sluttiness" at the ending of the cheating route.
Or you would just have said netorare route instead of cheating route!

It's the netorare route where the love interest (here Julia) has sexual contact with someone else (here Cornell) without the approval of the protagonist (here Peter)

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It's quite simple.
The game is tagged with male protagonist and among others also with a cheating tag.
The cheating describes in the game the route the male protagonist has taken with Jasmin and nothing else.
So when you say, you
"would like at least an ending where Peter leaves Julia for her sluttiness, and I think that's the right ending for the cheating route"
then you're are clearly mixing up the cheating route with the netorare route.
Your comment would only make sense by saying "where Julia leaves the male protagonist because of his sluttiness" at the ending of the cheating route.
Or you would just have said netorare route instead of cheating route!

It's the netorare route where the love interest (here Julia) has sexual contact with someone else (here Cornell) without the approval of the protagonist (here Peter)
You're gonna have to help me understand this one. if that's what the netorare route is, then what do you define as the cheating route? Julia doesn't start having sexual contact with Cornell unless the mc either gives permission or she catches him cheating with Jasmine, so there's only one route where Julia does anything without the mc's consent. Please explain the difference between cheating and netorare.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I knew someone would ask...lol
The routes and kinks of the protagonist in a game/comic, manga,... define among other things the game tags here on f95.
The cheating route in this game as I mentioned in the earlier post is the path the male protagonist takes as soon as he (here MC Peter) has sexual contact with someone other (here Jasmin) than his partner (here Julia).
Here a excerpt of the tag definition on f95:
View attachment 3491164

The result of his cheating on his partner Julia can lead to a netorase route or netorare route
(where the partner/Love interest has sexual contact with someone else with or without the approval of the protagonist)
It could also just stay a cheating route depending on what you count as cheating. If you avoid all corruption points, pick all the cheating points before the hospital, and then make sure to constantly interrupt things between Julia and Cornell, then they never have sex and you can save the relationship to get back on the vanilla path. Not sure how this would affect Julia's behavior during their game around the table though.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Why anyone would play Dimajio’s games for NOT the NTR is beyond my understanding. Dev himself states from the start it’s NTR. And some even complain that the vanilla path happy ever after path is missing, too short or meaningless. If you’re looking for Netori, try Game of Hearts. It’s Excellent.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
I was playing around with paths, and I think I found a bug.

In the choice where MC drops his phone, you can choose to be on the sharing path, or the vanilla path. If you choose the sharing path, you walk in to see Julia and Cornell fucking, and can later have a conversation with Julia about it. If you choose the vanilla path, you rush back to see Cornell playing on his phone, but later you have the same conversation saying that you saw her.

This was on a high corruption game, if that matters

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I was playing around with paths, and I think I found a bug.

In the choice where MC drops his phone, you can choose to be on the sharing path, or the vanilla path. If you choose the sharing path, you walk in to see Julia and Cornell fucking, and can later have a conversation with Julia about it. If you choose the vanilla path, you rush back to see Cornell playing on his phone, but later you have the same conversation saying that you saw her.

This was on a high corruption game, if that matters
could you share that save?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
A very, very large group of people. Check out these games on this page are always successful. My doubt is honest because I really don't understand it
The presence of fans is not an indicator here))) In reality, the picture is completely different)))

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes