下载

像素漏斗

[剧透=“特点”]
向下滑动 - 隐藏 Ui
向左滑动-回滚
向右滑动 - 开始跳过文本
向上滑动 - 保存您的游戏
上下滑动 - 启用自动前进模式[/剧透]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/引用]
Thank you very much for your update

Reactions: pats.wong

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One question: Are there also problems with XYS's remake regarding the choice of women at the yacht event or does it work as it should?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played through this again, - and noticed a few inconsistent behaviors with the ban_ntr variable. For those who don't know, it's coded using a variable for each male npc's main "path" (along with others, but the main var will turn an entire path off).

Based on my own and others' comments in the main thread it seems like I'm not the only one who actively avoids Darius on most playthroughs. The ban_ntr variable corresponds to turning off the Darius path; it's set by the first conversation with Val in bed with her phone pics and encouraging or dissuading her with Darius.

- Why is the MC even asked to answer Darius during the spin the bottle game which sets this variable again? Presumably, all players who would encourage her to get close to Darius prior would say yes here, and vice versa. It should be conditional.

- In the chapter three shopping trip, why is Val's participation with Peter dependent on the Darius path variable? It should be dependent on the Peter ntr path variable (peter_ban_ntr). I get that this doesn't occur until ch4 - so the variable set should happen when the player directs or rejects Val going shopping with Peter, and then her ch4 options for staying in shower should be conditional on this setting.

- Finally, I don't think the Chapter 5 ntr scenes with Peter or Randy should be contingent with Val fucking Darius in the janitor's closet. I get that this is keeping in line with the original nonrenpy game, but Xys has already done several stylistic changes to the game logic that only improve the player experience (stuff like removing spin the bottle drinks as a variable instead giving player choice). That passage could easily be changed so the ch5 val_and_peter or ch5 val_and_randy aren't reliant on Darius path.

Hopefully Xys_dev can take note, I like the work he does here and I want to see it get even better.

Last edited:

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
latest patreon post:

MWAS News #9

Hello everyone,
First of all, I want to apologize for the silence in recent times
. We faced a power outage that lasted for over a week, but I am happy to announce that the repairs are completed and everything should quickly return to normal.
Regarding the game's development, I must admit that I have not made as much progress as planned due to these unforeseen circumstances. However, to accelerate the process and improve the quality of our work, I have ordered another PC specially designed for rendering. Depending on the delivery times, it should arrive next week!
In two weeks, you will have access to exclusive previews of the upcoming content
. I am eager to share the progress made with you and to gather your valuable feedback.
To conclude, I wish each of you an excellent weekend. Your continuous support is very precious to me, and I am excited about the prospect of showing you everything we have prepared.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Xys

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
latest patreon post:

MWAS News #9

Hello everyone,
First of all, I want to apologize for the silence in recent times
. We faced a power outage that lasted for over a week, but I am happy to announce that the repairs are completed and everything should quickly return to normal.
Regarding the game's development, I must admit that I have not made as much progress as planned due to these unforeseen circumstances. However, to accelerate the process and improve the quality of our work, I have ordered another PC specially designed for rendering. Depending on the delivery times, it should arrive next week!
In two weeks, you will have access to exclusive previews of the upcoming content
. I am eager to share the progress made with you and to gather your valuable feedback.
To conclude, I wish each of you an excellent weekend. Your continuous support is very precious to me, and I am excited about the prospect of showing you everything we have prepared.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Xys

Sorry for your drama, I have to consider that so to see the new update, hopefully it will be better and fix some things in the game, we should wait for the new year,?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Based on my own and others' comments in the main thread it seems like I'm not the only one who actively avoids Darius on most playthroughs. The ban_ntr variable corresponds to turning off the Darius path; it's set by the first conversation with Val in bed with her phone pics and encouraging or dissuading her with Darius.
this is exactly the same as the original game!
- In the chapter three shopping trip, why is Val's participation with Peter dependent on the Darius path variable? It should be dependent on the Peter ntr path variable (peter_ban_ntr).
again this is a renpy remake that respectthe original storyline
maybe you have to ask to DeviantWiz.. that is the author of this game

so ,, do you want peter_ban_ntr ???:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I get that this is keeping in line with the original nonrenpy game
are you sure you understand it?
but Xys has already done several stylistic changes to the game logic that only improve the player experience
yes but the story is the same as the original game and some stylish change is not changing the sense of the storyline...
XYS is doing a great job in the remake! he is making playable a game that in the original sandbox style has so much grind that it practically makes any player want to play it go away
Hopefully @Xys_dev can take note, I like the work he does here and I want to see it get even better.
i just hope it keeps it up by reducing the grind because if you like to play by clicking everywhere the original game already exists--
anyway i understand that you would like to ban ntr from all games that contain it--in fact all your posts are similar in all threads of this genre
I would remind you that there are several thousand games you can play without complaining about the story they contain--maybe you should play those instead of complaining about things that will never be under your control!

I know you're not the only one complaining in threads about games where if you don't choose the NTR path then you lose a lot of content... but that's the way they work
you and those few loud complainers, you are destined to keep complaining.... it is just your fate-

Speaking of the great job Xys is doing... I want to thank him for making it possible for me to stay focused on this great NTR story which due to the super slow updates of the original dev made it impossible for me to stay interested in the storyline--
Thank you Xys for your great mod!

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I know you're not the only one complaining in threads about games where if you don't choose the NTR path then you lose a lot of content... but that's the way they work
you and those few loud complainers, you are destined to keep complaining.... it is just your fate-
I'm not complainining about closure of an "overall ntr path", but rather the fact that all characters seem to have their own ntr variable, and they all work as intented, except for a few cases - cases like the chap3 shopping trip, ntr scenes with Peter are reliant on the darius ntr variable, this does not make sense.

I don't think you understood my message. I DONT want peter_ban_ntr, in my playthroughs I wanted the opposite, to get scenes with Peter, but that specific scene was blocked by ban_ntr (darius path).

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't think you understood my message. I DONT want peter_ban_ntr, in my playthroughs I wanted the opposite, to get scenes with Peter, but that specific scene was blocked by ban_ntr (darius path).
maybe but this "peter_ntr" scene is involving Val?
you are ok with NTR but maybe you have problems with Big Black Cocks that are NTR fucking Valerie :cool:
As you know NTR is MC related so...If you ask for an additional mod it should read clearly that are parts that have some reason not to be mixed in the original.. maybe Peter is senseless in the Darius path... and i'm not sure that this peter path can ruin the sense of the storyline because i barely play the original only in the Darius route due to the extremely grinding and repetitive scenes of the Unity original release

I will take a look in the path you are talking about. when i have the time---but the storyline can be senseless

if what you say is true, certainly the original game does not have a well-written story even though it has always seemed very coherent to me.

I personally think that there is a reason about the original developer made the choice to do not mixing Darius with Peter.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is there any way to get Peter's final scene, without resorting to the office scene?
Peter scenes are already in the Darius path... you do not have to take the post if the complainers so seriously ... ...their scope is to create confusion to derail the sense of the story
The NTR path is related to Valerie and if you follow Darius path you will see all the scenes with Valerie and Pater are in the same path!..
That user is just a troll against any kind of NTR.
in any case with the Renpy version it is much easier to restoring and verify!

That scene is just a game over!or a premature ending!... the game is in working progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019

Hello everyone,
As usual, I'm here to give you a report on the progress of our work.
Last Friday, I received my new PC. Currently, I am in the process of setting it up.
During the week, I continued working on the remaining scenes of Valerie which will take place on the second day "At Home". I have planned alternatives for the other routes. There are 3 scenes left to finish the events of day II.
As a reminder, the events of the first ADC will take place over 3 in-game days.
The improved version of the base game will be released alongside the new content that I will be adding to the game, and this will be done in several iterations.
Next week, you will have previews of some scenes from the upcoming update.
Thank you all and have a great start to the week.

Xys

Aiorox

Oct 11, 2022
I have a lotttttt of Time on that game....so i found all the scene, except one with the actor in the shower .

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

Hello everyone,
As usual, I'm here to give you a report on the progress of our work.
Last Friday, I received my new PC. Currently, I am in the process of setting it up.
During the week, I continued working on the remaining scenes of Valerie which will take place on the second day "At Home". I have planned alternatives for the other routes. There are 3 scenes left to finish the events of day II.
As a reminder, the events of the first ADC will take place over 3 in-game days.
The improved version of the base game will be released alongside the new content that I will be adding to the game, and this will be done in several iterations.
Next week, you will have previews of some scenes from the upcoming update.
Thank you all and have a great start to the week.

Xys
I read that next generation of PC and Laptop will be based on RISC processors. All these games will be useless ?

SoleSuckWarrior

Dec 22, 2023
Does anyone know if this version has any scenes which are not a part of the original game? I've been reading that Dev is working on stuff but hasn't pushed anything new yet.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Hello everyone,
Here are the first previews of the upcoming update. The game is still in development, so some things may change. You will have more previews before the game's release. Feel free to share your impressions in the comments.
Quick note: Watermarks and Patreon mentions will not be displayed in the final version of the game, and the images will be in 1080p resolution.
Thank you for your support, and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Xys

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes