4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry if it's been discussed is there a way to read the missing text that doesn't fit in chat box? I don't see a history option or am I missing something?

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry if it's been discussed is there a way to read the missing text that doesn't fit in chat box? I don't see a history option or am I missing something?
Nevermind... I was on small variant option in joiplay. Only leaving this up in case anyone else runs into the same problem

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Getting this error when I try to watch this scene in gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like patch 0.4.2b on itch.io did not fix this issue so here is my fix.

Unzip and copy file to game\scripts\game\core and overwrite file there.
Wonder why this scene is still incorrect in v0.5

Here's gallery file corrected for the 0.5.
Put game\scripts\game\core and overwrite

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Only time I played a similar thing was for foot of the mountains,
after that i realized that if a dev can't make a game fun? No matter how good the sex scenes, Im OUT!

If you would do the same, and ignore sandbox on ren'py, the world would get better. Look for another game, there are PLENTY!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The original game fails to properly instruct the player on how to play, I could never figure it out, and it always resulted in the scenes I want being locked out. This ren'py version lets me finally enjoy the game.

Reactions: MikeOG

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
For people who are still wondering if this renpy port is behind the original unity, no it's not. It's up to the latest content in the original unity version.
I don't hate sandbox games, sandbox makes sense when events are happening in a specified time and place. But the MWAS sandbox is just pointless days grind with work, go home, watch tv, sleep, repeat till the day for events to happen.
And Xys is working on new content to bring I hope this doesn't bring trouble with the original dev. The update with new swinger scenes and yacht scenes took 10 months by the way.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Clicking on "Lock the door" in Alyssa's apartment leads to the non-locked version visually, though the text plays out as if you're still on that path. Alyssa having an orgasm while the protagonist is on the sidewalk is pretty amusing, but I suspect not what you intended.
Up Xys_dev

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019

Show less
Hello everyone,
I hope you're doing well.
As usual, I'm here to update you on the progress of the work.
The staging of events that will take place on the first in-game day is complete.
For this initial day, most events will unfold at the office, with the remainder happening at home.
A few changes to note:
  • The work environment is no longer the same as in the base game. I've also taken the time to add other characters in the background to bring more life to this location.
  • Mary has a new office and a new scene with the main character.
  • Jamal retains his old office (I will let you know if there are any changes).

I've started staging events for the second in-game day:
Currently, I'm working on Valerie's part, which includes:
Outside:
  • Morning jogging (completed)
  • Gym and spa events (in progress)
At home:
  • The pool (not started yet)
  • Other events at home (not started yet)
Other updates:
  • I've scoured various stores and managed to find the exact asset for the main character. It wasn't easy, but I got it.
You don't have access to previews yet for the reasons explained here (at the end): ."

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!
Xys.

Jun 16, 2022
Yeah, didn't like the fact the only choice you had was which girls you get cucked on. don't mind ntr, but consensual ntr is better imo.
Seems even weirder that the only scenes that came about from this update presented you withe options of: the MC getting cucked, cheated on, or watching people you don't care about having sex. Somewhat of a letdown.

Reactions: ename144

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Seems even weirder that the only scenes that came about from this update presented you withe options of: the MC getting cucked, cheated on, or watching people you don't care about having sex. Somewhat of a letdown.
Just seemed weird on my game because, obviously because of previous decisions, when Darius corners Val by the store room, he tries it on with her, she gets the option to let him or to stop him, in my case to let him carry on was greyed out so I couldn't choose that option. So you get to the boat and somehow she is ok with the old fat guy fucking her and then to make matters worse she let the boat captain fuck her as well, fuck knows if she let Darius fuck her as well because the MC is comatosed for half the night drunk.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Getting this error when trying to load this scene in the gallery. Picking rollback doesn't help, and ignore leads to the option of changing characters' names.

Is there a fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
fuck knows if she let Darius fuck her as well because the MC is comatosed for half the night drunk.
I will say that forcing the MC into repeated too-drunk-to-function states in order to let Valerie fuck Darius (granted, she has other opportunities to be with him) isn't just lame, it dilutes most of the eroticism of the event for anyone who has that particular interest or fetish. Not, obviously, this particular modder's fault. But it makes little sense in a game that clearly offers multiple variations on extramarital sex.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes