VN - Ren'Py - My Wife's a Star Unofficial Renpy Version [v0.05b] [Xys_official]

1. 5.00 star(s)

redoubt27

This version radically changed my initial irritation with the original and overall negative opinion, particularly the last scene. Xys rescued this one and made it one of my favorites. Looking forward to the expansion of the story in future updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

swizzel9

Very promising start. The concept is well executed. There are many story paths based on choices made. The wife is portrayed as initially hesitant but becomes more enthusiastic over time , with the right choices.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

YoWiYoStor

It's a beautiful job. Congratulations. Ren'py is my favourite game engine. I'm never comfortable with other game engines. For this work, I'm grateful.I look forward to future updates. 4 separate sections are very successful. I hope the pregnancy plugin will come.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

meta_33

Xys descended from the sky like a hero. It made it easier to play and with a more understandable game interface than Unity. On top of that, he not only transferred the game to Renply, but is now developing it himself. The developer of the main game was almost no longer developing the game, he was just trying to get his compote out of it. His ideas and execution of the game were good, but he was too busy with other work. The trees in the garden were not watered, the leaves had dried and fallen. Now a new gardener has arrived in the garden and it's time to see the new fruits. Thank you Xys ❤
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dark ntr

love this game . this game has a good amount of corruption which is main factor that most of the game needs,love the character development and the corruption the fm , and there is also a fact that the game is not fully completed yet , the updates are coming
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

This game has already managed to make the previous one much worse, a game that does not give points of reference on fidelity or infidelity, in any case Mc behaves, or Valeria fucks, in the end they seem happily ever after, it is an expired copy of another mediocre game like Tacos, it's copy and paste, husbands without a reaction and wives point and fuck, old men gang bang, father in law, they fuck everything and more, then finish the game, happily ever after, loser
  7. 5.00 star(s)

meltyquestfan

better version of the game in every sense

No bugs no bs, quality seems better (not sure how maybe im svhizo)
    Scene gallery is better and includes all major scenes and other renders by the community. Good shit if you ask me.
    Audio us not yet implemented (idc)

+++no grind bs, enjoy the game!

Amazing job guys!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

RoadWulf

Was off to a great start at version 0.1

After that the Dev has made terrible mistakes in the code, changed content to suit their own tastes and forced paths outside of your own choices.

Cases:
    Characters being named strange things like [darius0] or [[aaron0].

Images being extremely low quality, as if the images were screen grabbed off Unity and converted into jpgs.

Alyssa sex scene with the MC in her apartment shows the wrong screens if you choose to lock the door. Forcing you to watch the NTR version of events with the correct text. Meaning he didn't even bother to test the scene to make sure the right pictures were being shown.

The Second Albert scene plays the NTR version of it, even if you chose not to follow that path in the First Albert Scene.

The Photoshoot scene with Val' script has been changed from the original.
    First choice of allowing the camera man to finger her or not has been changed to:
    No (but she gets horny anyway)
    or
    Go ahead

Even if you chose No, Val becomes "Horny" and then the second part of the scene has been rewritten to FORCE the NTR scene without giving you the second choice that was in the original game. The second choice would have allowed her to stop things before they went too far. That choice is no longer there.

The original game already had a host of problems, like grind and continuity issues where events from one scene would be forgotten by the next. If this is a sign of things to come, this is just going to devolve into a lazy, kinetic novel dumpster fire.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

qwerty25!

One of the best games I ever played. Excellent point of view and now with great images. True dependence on the player choices. I am sure it will make success. Got to finish updating for this new version
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Darkness2020

The original game is among my favorite, remake is done very well.
    It is easier to track events and follow path in the renpy version as compared to unity.
    It's being developed at a rapid speed hopeful it will catch the latest version very soon.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for this Game:

PROS

+ Nice Characters
    + Good Story
    + Different Ages
    + Long Game Play

CONS
    - Still in early Stage.

STORY: 4/5
    The Story starts off Good with some Information on the Couple and there daily Life.

Gameplay: 4/5
    Gameplay is easy going and easy to understand, the female characters are sexy and the males of different ages and looks.
    What's also great is that character renaming and auto forward are now built-in, just great.

CONCLUSION: 5/5
    This Game is a very good conversion of one of my favorite Games with the better controls as the Original, hope to see this Game become my Number One with better Updates then the Original Game.

RECOMMENDATION.
    Worth the Download & support
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->