4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
he posted an update and preview on patreon.

MWAS Preview 2/3

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all doing well.
Here are a few previews of the update.
I underestimated the amount of work still left to be done on the game and I need a little more time to finish the programming.
I am really sorry for the delay. I am doing everything I can to get the game out quickly and in good condition.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Xys.

View attachment 3490017 View attachment 3490018 View attachment 3490019 View attachment 3490020
I support black and brown beauties in games. She looks more orange, though.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
from patreon:

it might just be me, but that one character looks a little unnaturally orange.

Xys
1d
Thanks for your feedback. You are right, her base skin tone is orange. I realized this after purchasing the model. The filter I apply to the photos after rendering to accentuate the colors only makes the situation worse. I will try to adjust it for each image where she appears.

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, did we receive any news since the communication on Patreon? I’m a patron since november but I have yet to join the discord

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have played this version in its entirety and on the yacht the mc is still unable to prevent either Valerie or others from being fucked with the mc as a voyeur. I think I read in this thread that this version corrected that and that's why I played it. It was a mistake. Erased. You have no option to change anything from the original.

dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
I have played this version in its entirety and on the yacht the mc is still unable to prevent either Valerie or others from being fucked with the mc as a voyeur. I think I read in this thread that this version corrected that and that's why I played it. It was a mistake. Erased. You have no option to change anything from the original.
You have a choice of who to take with the MC on the yacht, but the MC has no choices during the yacht scene. That scene plays out (almost) the same in all variants.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Is there an option for MC to participate or only the voyeur?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
High art it is not, but still one of my favorite games. keep hearing rumors of a redo/continuation, but so far zilch. Love to see animations inserted in the game. The baseline story is such a great platform on which to build. Think an enterprising Dev could capitalize on the existing fanbase.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes