4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
so we are on the path of absolute betrayal and separation of the couple, now she has let the cat out, now she will never stop, as in reality, as actresses become famous, they become sluts and only think about themselves, well, it was obvious . Thanks anyway.
Dude, first of all, it's just a game. Then these are just “pictures of the month” which are fictional and have nothing to do with the direct storyline. And thirdly, I'm not responsible for the development of the game.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Dude, first of all, it's just a game. Then these are just “pictures of the month” which are fictional and have nothing to do with the direct storyline. And thirdly, I'm not responsible for the development of the game.

Even they are fake, don't worry that the game is taking this path, however I congratulate you on the drawings, they are better than the original, maybe you should make a game yourself.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Even they are fake, don't worry that the game is taking this path, however I congratulate you on the drawings, they are better than the original, maybe you should make a game yourself.
he didnt make them. they are extra rewards for patreon supporters from the dev of the original game.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Acknowledgements
First and foremost, a huge thank you to all the contributors for their support and commitment to this project. Your assistance has been crucial, and I am incredibly grateful for your hard work and dedication.
Recent Progress
Events
We are now approaching the final stages of event implementation. It's been a challenging journey, but thanks to your support, we're almost at the finish line.
Scene Rendering
I've started rendering the scenes that were set up. You'll notice some changes, particularly in characters and environments. Some elements do not completely match the original game due to the unavailability of certain assets. However, these modifications bring a fresh and unique touch to our visual novel.
Corrections and Refinements
While rendering, I detected and corrected several minor flaws in the already established scenes. I am spending a lot of time perfecting each detail, hoping it will enhance your gaming experience. Your patience and understanding in this regard are greatly appreciated.
Character Modification: Valerie
A notable change is in Valerie's hairstyle, shown in the previews. Her new look, simpler in design, aims to reduce rendering time while maintaining the essence of the character.

Thank you again for your unwavering support. Each step of this project is an adventure,. Stay tuned for more updates!

Happy weekend, everyone!
Xys

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020

Acknowledgements
First and foremost, a huge thank you to all the contributors for their support and commitment to this project. Your assistance has been crucial, and I am incredibly grateful for your hard work and dedication.
Recent Progress
Events
We are now approaching the final stages of event implementation. It's been a challenging journey, but thanks to your support, we're almost at the finish line.
Scene Rendering
I've started rendering the scenes that were set up. You'll notice some changes, particularly in characters and environments. Some elements do not completely match the original game due to the unavailability of certain assets. However, these modifications bring a fresh and unique touch to our visual novel.
Corrections and Refinements
While rendering, I detected and corrected several minor flaws in the already established scenes. I am spending a lot of time perfecting each detail, hoping it will enhance your gaming experience. Your patience and understanding in this regard are greatly appreciated.
Character Modification: Valerie
A notable change is in Valerie's hairstyle, shown in the previews. Her new look, simpler in design, aims to reduce rendering time while maintaining the essence of the character.

Thank you again for your unwavering support. Each step of this project is an adventure,. Stay tuned for more updates!

Happy weekend, everyone!
Xys
curious to see Vals new hairstyle.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Hairstyle change won't be an issue although any more changes and it may very well ruin any immersion. Think of it like a show series that loses the main actress and has someone completely new playing the part - they may be perfectly fine as an actress and even attractive...just doesn't quite feel the same.

Like I said: Hairstyle isn't that big of a deal. The rest: physical changes to the body like breast changes, ass enlargement, different skin type (using the incorrect map in DAZ3D), etc. This shouldn't happen, it's a stock model from DAZ3D, these might be a game changer.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I enjoy this game but wonder about the best choices.

Victoria getting jealous and then going into the park to shag a random is cool. But it should then develop to her having random sex with strangers, surely?

Shame the game was never completed. Also annoying how quickly Victoria is coerced. Should have needed more effort, she's basically like a cat on heat.

My main question would be which other games (hopefully completed) are similar to this?

Any why was it never finished as it could have been a classic.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

This month's image is ready! Here is Diego, getting his best friend's mom to have a little bit of fun together, right in front of him!

Would you all like to see a similar scene in the game between the two of them?

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers!
DW

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

This month's image is ready! Here is Diego, getting his best friend's mom to have a little bit of fun together, right in front of him!

Would you all like to see a similar scene in the game between the two of them?

Hope you guys like it!

Cheers!
DW
Damn! Now I want to replay this scene IRL...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm here to provide an update on the development progress.

Currently, the rendering process is still underway, and I'm also addressing some errors that I hadn't noticed during the scene setup. The main issue I'm facing is frequent application crashes. The Daz team recently released a patch to fix some errors, but I continue to experience many crashes during long rendering sessions.

Apart from that, my work demands a lot of my time, and it's largely thanks to it that I can easily finance the development of the game, which is very costly. Nonetheless, I'm doing everything I can to keep the development moving forward at a good pace.

I know it can be tough, but I ask for your continued patience.

Thank you all for your support, which means a lot to me.

Have a great start to the week.
Xys

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello,
Has anyone any news? I am a patreon , and I also wrote directly to the developer but I didn’t receive any news. Thank you!

Reactions: Lukereds

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
XYS posted the following on discord yesterday:

XysYesterday at 8:06 PM
Hi everyone, I'm back at 100% with you! My work-related commitments are over, and I can now focus solely on the game. I want to thank you all for your patience and support throughout this development process. Your contributions, whether through your comments, suggestions, or financial support, have been invaluable and have allowed me to continue working on this project. I'm asking for one more month to finish it. To give you an idea of the size of the next update, it includes between 774 and 1023 renders (excluding animations). The gap is large because there is a scene that I'm hesitant to include in this update. I will keep you updated on my decision. Thank you again for everything! I can't wait to share this new version of the game with you. Sincerely, Xys

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
XYS posted the following on discord yesterday:

XysYesterday at 8:06 PM
Hi everyone, I'm back at 100% with you! My work-related commitments are over, and I can now focus solely on the game. I want to thank you all for your patience and support throughout this development process. Your contributions, whether through your comments, suggestions, or financial support, have been invaluable and have allowed me to continue working on this project. I'm asking for one more month to finish it. To give you an idea of the size of the next update, it includes between 774 and 1023 renders (excluding animations). The gap is large because there is a scene that I'm hesitant to include in this update. I will keep you updated on my decision. Thank you again for everything! I can't wait to share this new version of the game with you. Sincerely, Xys
Thank you! That’s a big update !

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes