4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Aiorox

Oct 11, 2022
XYS posted the following on discord yesterday:

XysYesterday at 8:06 PM
Hi everyone, I'm back at 100% with you! My work-related commitments are over, and I can now focus solely on the game. I want to thank you all for your patience and support throughout this development process. Your contributions, whether through your comments, suggestions, or financial support, have been invaluable and have allowed me to continue working on this project. I'm asking for one more month to finish it. To give you an idea of the size of the next update, it includes between 774 and 1023 renders (excluding animations). The gap is large because there is a scene that I'm hesitant to include in this update. I will keep you updated on my decision. Thank you again for everything! I can't wait to share this new version of the game with you. Sincerely, Xys
Yehaaaaaaaa

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Hey everyone!
I'm here to talk to you about the development progress of the next MWAS update.

Development
As I announced on Discord, this update will be quite large, with nearly 1000 renders and many animations. I have therefore asked for an additional month to finalize it.

Story
The additional content will offer an alternative story starting just after update 0.12, after the first dinner with the investor and the chat between Darius and the MC.

The story will follow the careers of Valerie and the MC, her manager and fiancé, in two distinct sectors:

• Valerie in the world of fashion
  • Valerie in the world of cinema

Differences from the base game
For this additional content, I will take a different path than the base game. I will focus more on the professional careers of our two protagonists.

The first episode
The first episode, titled "Fashion Part I", will serve as an introduction to our protagonists in the upper world of fashion, following a mysterious contract between the French fashion multinational Legrand and Jamal Jones.

This episode will be divided into two parts. The second part will be dedicated to the Halloween party, for which you voted, and which will play an important role in the story.

Peter
As for Peter, he will leave Valerie and the MC's house to follow his own path.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
Hey everyone!
I'm here to talk to you about the development progress of the next MWAS update.

Development
As I announced on Discord, this update will be quite large, with nearly 1000 renders and many animations. I have therefore asked for an additional month to finalize it.

Story
The additional content will offer an alternative story starting just after update 0.12, after the first dinner with the investor and the chat between Darius and the MC.

The story will follow the careers of Valerie and the MC, her manager and fiancé, in two distinct sectors:

• Valerie in the world of fashion
  • Valerie in the world of cinema

Differences from the base game
For this additional content, I will take a different path than the base game. I will focus more on the professional careers of our two protagonists.

The first episode
The first episode, titled "Fashion Part I", will serve as an introduction to our protagonists in the upper world of fashion, following a mysterious contract between the French fashion multinational Legrand and Jamal Jones.

This episode will be divided into two parts. The second part will be dedicated to the Halloween party, for which you voted, and which will play an important role in the story.

Peter
It looks like we'll have a major breakthrough in the main story, but I'm guessing that by taking Peter out of the MC house his involvement will be less regular.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
My Wife's A Star - Skip Transitions and Text Resize Mod

For those interested here is two small mods. First will enable skip transitions and second will make dialogue text much bigger.
This mod should work for any versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Download in attachments)

Reactions: With The

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
It looks like there won't be an update soon.. too many errors in base game.. That could be a problem in future updates... maybe a dead end.. like "a banded" unless Dev redo hole game in some other programming langue.. I'm a software developer myself.. you start off with a program and 2 years later you discovered you start off wrong.. too many work around to let something work.. that does not work.. That means the end of your 2 years hard work.. Keep up with the times..

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It looks like we'll have a major breakthrough in the main story, but I'm guessing that by taking Peter out of the MC house his involvement will be less regular.
I guess not enough patreons voted for him. Sad, but considering the focus on careers instead, "daddy" living at home would almost make him more of a main character and more work. I look forward to seeing this develop.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
It looks like there won't be an update soon.. too many errors in base game.. That could be a problem in future updates... maybe a dead end.. like "a banded" unless Dev redo hole game in some other programming langue.. I'm a software developer myself.. you start off with a program and 2 years later you discovered you start off wrong.. too many work around to let something work.. that does not work.. That means the end of your 2 years hard work.. Keep up with the times..
I chatted with XYS yesterday. Hes going to post preview pics today/tomorrow and a dev update the beginning of next week.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
I guess not enough patreons voted for him. Sad, but considering the focus on careers instead, "daddy" living at home would almost make him more of a main character and more work. I look forward to seeing this develop.
He can still be back at a later time. It is a matter of priority.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Val will miss his big cock for about a minute and then she will go running off to the next bbc or construction workers, hobos, neighbor, co workers, gym guys etc :ROFLMAO:

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
Peter
But this is very sad?!
Peter is the whole point of NTR in this game! That this happened in secret from him, or in his presence! This loses the essence and zest of this whole game, Vel will simply be an ordinary whore without boundaries with predictable behavior.

am I wrong?:confused:

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
But this is very sad?!
Peter is the whole point of NTR in this game! That this happened in secret from him, or in his presence! This loses the essence and zest of this whole game, Vel will simply be an ordinary whore without boundaries with predictable behavior.

am I wrong?:confused:
He is not dead! He can come back.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
he posted an update and preview on patreon.

MWAS Preview 2/3

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all doing well.
Here are a few previews of the update.
I underestimated the amount of work still left to be done on the game and I need a little more time to finish the programming.
I am really sorry for the delay. I am doing everything I can to get the game out quickly and in good condition.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Xys.

Valerie JobD.png Valerie homeD.png Linda + jamalD.png James Nia GymD.png

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
he also said that he will be posting news/dev update late this week or early next week. i would count on it being early next week.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes