4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for trying my gallery fix. Definitely report this issue to the developer.

Since this scene can be started from the gallery but then crash with the choices the issue is actually in another file. Each choice leads to one of the next 3 scenes in the gallery respectively. So I wonder if this was meant to be removed from the gallery at some point.

In any case, I corrected the file too.
Put in game\scripts\game\vn and overwrite

EDIT:
2023-11-18
Fixed 2 more issues in the Alyssa x MC and Alyssa x Evon x MC scenes. Replays were not ending properly.
1 more in the Val, Aly, Evon, MC 4some. Crashing due to undeclared vars.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
It's a shame, this game started off great and up to a certain point it maintained a certain quality, but then the dev got diverted by perhaps too many requests for a game based heavily on cheating and more, so the quality of the game went downhill, a real shame, at the beginning we had more choices, but recent updates are making it more and more the beloved cuckold and weak MC game and possible wife the usual slut, with an inevitable BBC which seems to be a must in a cuckold game, hahahaha

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's a shame, this game started off great and up to a certain point it maintained a certain quality, but then the dev got diverted by perhaps too many requests for a game based heavily on cheating and more, so the quality of the game went downhill, a real shame, at the beginning we had more choices, but recent updates are making it more and more the beloved cuckold and weak MC game and possible wife the usual slut, with an inevitable BBC which seems to be a must in a cuckold game, hahahaha
You mean the dev “deviant wiz” not this dev “Xys_official” he’s just copying the exact unity game into renpy for us so it’s much easier to play and have unlimited saves with no boring grinding like the original has

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Played the latest version, I want to thank Xys_dev personally for keeping this up to date.

For those of you who've never played the original version, you don't know how good you've got it here. :LOL:

It's not just having rollback and easy saves, he streamlined the entire game's choice making system. The original game is a convoluted mess of forks, where missing one non-obvious decision unrelated to a scene would have big consequences for a future scene.

And yes, as the RAT pointed out above, while no doubt the updated ending was crap, xys had no hand in that.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Quick question: Will XYS continue with the game independently or is the project over for him as well as for DeviantMiz?
Unfortunately, the original game ended hastily and illogically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sure? That seemed pretty final to me. Or should there be some kind of season 2?
I’m sure it won’t be over until Val is in a bbc gangbang and then when she’s passes out from it Jamal will bring her mother in law to replace her while Jamal joins in, then her marriage, and her career and game will definately be GAME OVER

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I enjoy this game, I just wish it would be updated on Android. There are games that you play because the story is interesting, for instance, I enjoyed the story in Deliverance, there are games you play because the women are hot, once again, I liked Annie from Adventurous Couple, and there are games you play because the sex is well done. I think this game has two out of three and the one they don't have isn't bad it's just average. I won't tell you which one it is because everybody has different opinions and I'm not the person who wants to start a thread war on likes and don't likes.

Reactions: yhgzyyfh

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Hey everyone. New at this game
Can you only play as wife and husband or there is other characters that you can play?
And is there a lesbian path for wife?

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
The option "continue shopping with peter" is locked for me, does anyone know why?
when you first go to the moms house and val watched the 2 have sex, you have to run to the shower and pick stay in the shower. that should unlock the peter sex scene in the changing room. this in turn will unlock the scenes with peter when he stays at the house. pick to let him stay another week for more scenes.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
when you first go to the moms house and val watched the 2 have sex, you have to run to the shower and pick stay in the shower. that should unlock the peter sex scene in the changing room. this in turn will unlock the scenes with peter when he stays at the house. pick to let him stay another week for more scenes.
I'm pretty certain I did those you mentioned, it might just be bugged for me or there is something else before that which I missed.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for trying my gallery fix. Definitely report this issue to the developer.

Since this scene can be started from the gallery but then crash with the choices the issue is actually in another file. Each choice leads to one of the next 3 scenes in the gallery respectively. So I wonder if this was meant to be removed from the gallery at some point.

In any case, I corrected the file too.
Put in game\scripts\game\vn and overwrite

EDIT:
2023-11-18
Fixed 2 more issues in the Alyssa x MC and Alyssa x Evon x MC scenes. Replays were not ending properly.
Quick update on the above to fix 2 more issues in the replays. Go to post for the file.

yhgzyyfh

Jun 10, 2021
cebs,帖子:11359624,会员:449995 said:
这是我的妻子明星重制版 v0.05b的非官方 Android 端口

下载

像素漏斗

[剧透=“特点”]
向下滑动 - 隐藏 Ui
向左滑动-回滚
向右滑动 - 开始跳过文本
向上滑动 - 保存您的游戏
上下滑动 - 启用自动前进模式[/剧透]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/引用]
Thank you very much for your update

Reactions: pats.wong
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes