• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Glad to see the mod updated but haven't installed it yet, has anyone seen if the previous Ipatch issues are also resolved yet or no? o_O

Trminator

May 3, 2017
scrappy : I just added a convenience-function to the scene gallery, that I'd assume a few others would like to have, too:
On the first page, a button "last page" shows, to jump to the new content, and on all others, there's a "first page" button, to jump back to the close button, which only shows on the first page..

1replay.rpy, lines 430-435 (with my added lines, anyways):

Python:
        if wt_page != 1:
            textbutton "First Page" action SetVariable("wt_page",1) pos(0.43,0.93) text_size 50
            textbutton "Back" action SetVariable("wt_page",wt_page-1) pos(0.0,0.93) text_size 50
        elif wt_page==1:
            textbutton "Last Page" action SetVariable("wt_page",wt_max_pages) pos(0.43,0.93) text_size 50
            textbutton "Close" action [Hide("scene_gallery"),Return()] pos(0.0,0.93) text_size 50
(attached is the resulting file, as well, as of v0.37)

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.37
Game Version: 0.37
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
My hero.

Reactions: Trminator

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
so, if this should be in the main thread let me know. but i keep getting this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/23a.rpy", line 332, in script
if lilly_yes:
File "game/23a.rpy", line 332, in <module>
if lilly_yes:
NameError: name 'lilly_yes' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/23a.rpy", line 332, in script
if lilly_yes:
File "G:\games\AAAA BEST\1Active\MyPleasure\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\games\AAAA BEST\1Active\MyPleasure\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\games\AAAA BEST\1Active\MyPleasure\MyPleasure-0.37-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/23a.rpy", line 332, in <module>
if lilly_yes:
NameError: name 'lilly_yes' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.37-Elite-Eng
Wed Dec 27 00:45:06 2023

is this a game/mod thing, or a "me/my computer" thing? i cant use the scrappy gallery without getting exceptions/crashes. ignoring/rollback works on some, but not always. and if it works at first, sometimes it shits the bed after a couple click advances.

turns out scrappys ipatch (in the OP for this thread) is REQUIRED. redoing the mod installs with that seems to have fixed my problem.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
you need both from scrappy
I'm kinda confused as there is also an Incest Patch in the game's OP specifically for the current version which is way larger than the version linked in this mod's OP.
Am I to install both patches or just the one from this thread? Won't this mod work with the patch from the game thread?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm kinda confused as there is also an Incest Patch in the game's OP specifically for the current version which is way larger than the version linked in this mod's OP.
Am I to install both patches or just the one from this thread? Won't this mod work with the patch from the game thread?
No! You have to choose betwwen the ipatch from the OP and can't use the scrappy mod or to use the scrappy mod with or without the ipatch. It's clearly stated on the scrappy mod...

Reactions: elbo911

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
No! You have to choose betwwen the ipatch from the OP and can't use the scrappy mod or to use the scrappy mod with or without the ipatch. It's clearly stated on the scrappy mod...
There's none of that stated in the OP here, not sure what you're referring to. Search function didn't help either in this thread, that's why I asked.
Anyways, thanks for the answer! ;)

Reactions: joelurmel

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
i wasnt aware of that major detail either. i just re-unpacked everything and added his ipatch in, the problem i posted about yesterday in here seems to be gone now that ive tested the gallery.

someone should really update this OP to bold that out for future reference

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
man this mod/patch combo never works the way it's supposed to for me on every release

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
man this mod/patch combo never works the way it's supposed to for me on every release
You have to reread instructions for installation... because it work for all members! You have to use the the mod version with the same game version

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.37 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.37 elite

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
A simple question, do i need to rename the ipatch posted here, like erasing the (MP_ ) part, or it´s good as it is?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
A simple question, do i need to rename the ipatch posted here, like erasing the (MP_ ) part, or it´s good as it is?
If you only use the MP_ipatch.rpy, it can stay with his name.
But if you use the scrappy mod, don't use the MP_ipatch.rpy and use the one provided by WT mod.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If you only use the MP_ipatch.rpy, it can stay with his name.
But if you use the scrappy mod, don't use the MP_ipatch.rpy and use the one provided by WT mod.
Ah, so, the wt mod already contains one? I downloaded both the WT and the Iptach right below it, thinking i needed both.

Reactions: xhhzh
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes