Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi scrappy sorry perhaps i am wrong, or perhaps there are really some things to fix.

Let's start with Cornell. Cornell never was MC's uncle. I play with you incest mod till 0.33 and also with incest original mod. So in both patch, Cornell never was his uncle.

The only parent MC had till v0.35 was (His mother, his aunt (because she was mc's mother sister), his cousin (because she was the daughter of MC's aunt and the niece to MC's mother) and MC's father ofc.
Cornell is not MC's uncle, not MC's father brother. At last till 0.35. Now or perhaps i am wrong, but i play many time this game, for the incest patch, to see a few time, if there was some error. Or perhaps the developer change this?

At the start i was thinking to put here some images under spoiler, but then i see that i need to do to much screenshot :ROFLMAO:.
So i start to try and correct some written texts that you had missed. So while i play i open your script 27a/28 and also 27a/28 original patch.
So to see both file and understand where was the few things to correct. So as i say on the original i-patch Cornell is not MC's uncle or MC's father brother.
Now i know that you work a lot, because i know how many mod you made, so perhaps you confused it. But its not a problem, because here we are to help you, or at last i try to help you. But in case i am wrong, just tell me. Perhaps the developer change something and i misunderstood until today, but I don't think so.

Also there is a funny things in the incest patch. Please note that I don't know much about patches or mods. But you were so good at writing the patch, that I was able to figure out where to fix the few things that you miss.

Anyway one of the funny things i see was:
There was this text, you also put the right text in. But you reversed the texts of the sentences :ROFLMAO: i mean:
"For sure it's not the same I made to the kid that I raised as my son." : "For sure it's not the same I made to the boy that I met when I was with your father.",

So the game load the wrong text, but in the patch the right text its here you put it in, but the game cant read, because you reversed it with the other. So instead of read this: "For sure it's not the same I made to the kid that I raised as my son."
The game read this: "For sure it's not the same I made to the boy that I met when I was with your father."

Anyway i do not wanna do a a very long comment, but I can understand that there are also variables to take into consideration. If you choose not to have a threesome with the mother and aunt. But you have separate sex, there are some corrections there too. I don't know if I did it right, but I'm correcting scripts 27a and 28. Because I don't know where these lines would go in the incest patch. But I'm writing down all the changes in notepad. So that you understand what I did and if necessary you can check and update you own mod. Or if you like, you can take the two file + you incest patch (that i fix) and use it.

Check it anyway if I've put everything right, because I don't know if I've put everything right. I opened and closed the game a bunch of times, to make sure it started and that any fixes I made worked. Because I don't know if there is a way to restart renpy, without necessarily having to close it. I must have opened and closed it like 20 times :ROFLMAO: also guys if there is other linee to fix, please write on the topic, so at last scrappy can see it too.

If other ppl wanna use it your all are welcome. I only added and corrected some lines, but all the work is from scrappy. I will have added like 16/17 lines and adjusted only 1 line exchanged with another.

I hope scrappy I did well and that this little help doesn't bother you, because I think you're really talented, but sometimes you're too busy with work and therefore distraction can lead you to make small mistakes.

Anyway thank you for the mod and for the incest patch

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.36 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.36

Last edited:

XXXtourist

May 11, 2022
Will the incest patch work for season 1 and 2 also 3 when comes out? Would the patch work for the Steam version of the game?

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.36
Game Version: 0.36
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
Hii.New version is available.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ya know. After the first of the year, I may start supporting Scrappy on Patreon. I'm now waiting on two of his games to be updated (this one and Reunion). No rush on either of them. But he does such good work, I may do the $6 tier and pay it the annually route so that it only comes out once a year. I'll have to check my finances first. Keep up the great work, Scrappy!

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Ya know. After the first of the year, I may start supporting Scrappy on Patreon. I'm now waiting on two of his games to be updated (this one and Reunion). No rush on either of them. But he does such good work, I may do the $6 tier and pay it the annually route so that it only comes out once a year. I'll have to check my finances first. Keep up the great work, Scrappy!
has it built in, no need for a mod to be updated

Reactions: Soulafein

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Hi scrappy sorry perhaps i am wrong, or perhaps there are really some things to fix.

Let's start with Cornell. Cornell never was MC's uncle. I play with you incest mod till 0.33 and also with incest original mod. So in both patch, Cornell never was his uncle.

The only parent MC had till v0.35 was (His mother, his aunt (because she was mc's mother sister), his cousin (because she was the daughter of MC's aunt and the niece to MC's mother) and MC's father ofc.
Cornell is not MC's uncle, not MC's father brother. At last till 0.35. Now or perhaps i am wrong, but i play many time this game, for the incest patch, to see a few time, if there was some error. Or perhaps the developer change this?

At the start i was thinking to put here some images under spoiler, but then i see that i need to do to much screenshot :ROFLMAO:.
So i start to try and correct some written texts that you had missed. So while i play i open your script 27a/28 and also 27a/28 original patch.
So to see both file and understand where was the few things to correct. So as i say on the original i-patch Cornell is not MC's uncle or MC's father brother.
Now i know that you work a lot, because i know how many mod you made, so perhaps you confused it. But its not a problem, because here we are to help you, or at last i try to help you. But in case i am wrong, just tell me. Perhaps the developer change something and i misunderstood until today, but I don't think so.

Also there is a funny things in the incest patch. Please note that I don't know much about patches or mods. But you were so good at writing the patch, that I was able to figure out where to fix the few things that you miss.

Anyway one of the funny things i see was:
There was this text, you also put the right text in. But you reversed the texts of the sentences :ROFLMAO: i mean:
"For sure it's not the same I made to the kid that I raised as my son." : "For sure it's not the same I made to the boy that I met when I was with your father.",

So the game load the wrong text, but in the patch the right text its here you put it in, but the game cant read, because you reversed it with the other. So instead of read this: "For sure it's not the same I made to the kid that I raised as my son."
The game read this: "For sure it's not the same I made to the boy that I met when I was with your father."

Anyway i do not wanna do a a very long comment, but I can understand that there are also variables to take into consideration. If you choose not to have a threesome with the mother and aunt. But you have separate sex, there are some corrections there too. I don't know if I did it right, but I'm correcting scripts 27a and 28. Because I don't know where these lines would go in the incest patch. But I'm writing down all the changes in notepad. So that you understand what I did and if necessary you can check and update you own mod. Or if you like, you can take the two file + you incest patch (that i fix) and use it.

Check it anyway if I've put everything right, because I don't know if I've put everything right. I opened and closed the game a bunch of times, to make sure it started and that any fixes I made worked. Because I don't know if there is a way to restart renpy, without necessarily having to close it. I must have opened and closed it like 20 times :ROFLMAO: also guys if there is other linee to fix, please write on the topic, so at last scrappy can see it too.

If other ppl wanna use it your all are welcome. I only added and corrected some lines, but all the work is from scrappy. I will have added like 16/17 lines and adjusted only 1 line exchanged with another.

I hope scrappy I did well and that this little help doesn't bother you, because I think you're really talented, but sometimes you're too busy with work and therefore distraction can lead you to make small mistakes.

Anyway thank you for the mod and for the incest patch
You are wrong. He is the uncle, the first fucking thing we're told is that he's your fathers brother. And that's from the official .37 patch.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You are wrong. He is the uncle, the first fucking thing we're told is that he's your fathers brother. And that's from the official .37 patch.
I have a really old official 0.10 patch save on me HDD. And in that patch it doesn't say that Cornell is the uncle. Perhaps Tasty Pics changed status from normal to uncle, in one of the later versions. At first Cornell was just a friend of the protagonist's father. Or maybe I saved a backup copy of the original normal file, exchanging it for the one from the ipatch. But I remember that Cornell wasn't the uncle, but just a friend. Also because in one of the later texts, the protagonist gets angry with his father precisely because his father prefers a friend to his own son. But I may have been wrong. Although as I was saying I have an old 0.10 official in my folder where he doesn't report Cornell like his uncle.

Anyway only the developer/scrappy can tell me if i am wrong. Considering that he is the only one who corrects things version after version.

Anyway cant wait to see the new ipatch + walkthrough.

Thank you always for you hard work Scrappy

Reactions: viclog1

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Is his mod needed for the newest game update? Like is there many choises? I want to play but sometimes the wait for mod updates can be a long wait.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Not to be impatient but why do these mods take almost a full week before they are updated? Multiple times for multiple main profile games I've seen that the modder who owns the necessary mod to play takes several days to get those 50-100 lines of code ready.

I understand that ppl have other stuff to do besides this. BUT!

If you commit to something, any decent man was taught to see it through with great resolve, commitment whilst battling the declining passion for it.

Kinda feel like the passion part is reaching rock bottom...

In any case, can we get this updated by someone?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes