Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Not to be impatient but why do these mods take almost a full week before they are updated? Multiple times for multiple main profile games I've seen that the modder who owns the necessary mod to play takes several days to get those 50-100 lines of code ready.

I understand that ppl have other stuff to do besides this. BUT!

If you commit to something, any decent man was taught to see it through with great resolve, commitment whilst battling the declining passion for it.

Kinda feel like the passion part is reaching rock bottom...

In any case, can we get this updated by someone?
We're not owed any mods, by anybody.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not to be impatient but why do these mods take almost a full week before they are updated? Multiple times for multiple main profile games I've seen that the modder who owns the necessary mod to play takes several days to get those 50-100 lines of code ready.

If you commit to something, any decent man was taught to see it through with great resolve, commitment whilst battling the declining passion for it.

It takes awhile for a lot of reason, just some are as follows:

1. The modder has an actual life outside doing mods.

2. The modder does not get paid to do the mods.

3. The dev might not share the code with the modder, so they have to go through everything to do the mod.

4. The dev could have changed the code and again the modder has to go through everything to do the mod.

Again, those are just a few of the many reasons as to mods taking awhile to be done. Just be glad there are modders that do them for us to enjoy.

Oct 21, 2019

Entitled much? Imagine getting something for free and still complaining about it, and instead of being grateful oh no, imma talk shit about the modder because he didn't update the mod yet.

But yes, someone can definitely update this. How about you?
I'm gonna stop here because what you deserve to read is against the community rules.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020

Not to be impatient? AYFKM? Modders don't normally cross over other modders, y'know, as a courtesy, something you clearly know little about. And this mod will be out when it's out.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
Go ahead and update it, it's only 50-100 lines of code!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Are you paying the dev for the mod (not that it actually matters if you do)? No? Then shut the fuck up and wait until he updates it when he has the time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You can just play without it for now, it's not that deep, just make a save, play, and when the mod updates, just go back to that save and play again. It's unlikely you will miss many scenes, after all it's done in way you basically are just smashing women after another.

Also, keep in mind, he's been working on Being a DIK mod along with fixing folks saves, and it just had another update today, and for this mod, he has to update his custom i-patch as well.

Last edited:

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Entitled much? Imagine getting something for free and still complaining about it, and instead of being grateful oh no, imma talk shit about the modder because he didn't update the mod yet.

But yes, someone can definitely update this. How about you?
I'm gonna stop here because what you deserve to read is against the community rules.
Are you paying the dev for the mod (not that it actually matters if you do)? No? Then shut the fuck up and wait until he updates it when he has the time.
I so knew someone will post this garbage. :D

If you would have read my thoughts properly, you could have realized what I was referring to and it wasn't aimed at me being impatient for the mod, but the state of this type of modding community in general. Scrappy is just one of many with this attitude that I find troubling lately.

Not to be impatient? AYFKM? Modders don't normally cross over other modders, y'know, as a courtesy, something you clearly know little about. And this mod will be out when it's out.
There's no fair rights. If you are referring to those quasi-fascist nexudmod modders than just go back to that sh*thole. It's not even the same ballpark.

You can just play without it for now, it's not that deep, just make a save, play, and when the mod updates, just go back to that save and play again. It's unlikely you will miss many scenes, after all it's done in way you basically are just smashing women after another.

Also, keep in mind, he's been working on Being a DIK mod along with fixing folks saves, and it just had another update today, and for this mod, he has to update his custom i-patch as well.
We could, but my question was more aimed towards this weird state of limbo that happens nowadays whenever a more 'popular' release comes out. It's weird, its uncomfortable and it's not logical. Yet whenever someone wants to talk about it, the sheep mentality herd comes along and spews their hatred filled saliva all over their keyboards. (see above)

Anyway, hope it gets updated.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
We could, but my question was more aimed towards this weird state of limbo that happens nowadays whenever a more 'popular' release comes out. It's weird, its uncomfortable and it's not logical. Yet whenever someone wants to talk about it, the sheep mentality herd comes along and spews their hatred filled saliva all over their keyboards. (see above)

DIK came out before this (and he is still working on it, and his real job on top, and now an update just hit, so he has to start some things over), that's why, and it's also a complicated process since DPK goes after that mod for some reason, and it borks everyone's saves, and he does a bunch of things for that mod, so it takes a while.

My comment was blanket statement as why this takes a while to update.

And not to mention, Scrappy uses a custom i-patch he adds as well, so it takes time to add that in as well.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I so knew someone will post this garbage. :D

If you would have read my thoughts properly, you could have realized what I was referring to and it wasn't aimed at me being impatient for the mod, but the state of this type of modding community in general. Scrappy is just one of many with this attitude that I find troubling lately.

There's no fair rights. If you are referring to those quasi-fascist nexudmod modders than just go back to that sh*thole. It's not even the same ballpark.

Then you should read your own post again and really see how it sounds.

I'm out of this discussuion.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I really, REALLY hope that Scrappy catches our remarks about the last issues with the incest patch not fully working before the next update, I literally had to stop using his mod last time because of how inconsistent the dialogue was :cry:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe Scrappy shouldn't work on so much games. He makes mods for the most popular games in this site and he works on dozens of popular games. Other modders sees him name on the game thread and they decide not to touch it. In this way one of the most popular games in this site stays modless for weeks. Because it's the fact that Scrappy is the slowest modder among modders who works on many games. If Scrappy worked on less titles maybe he would update them faster

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, it's not like Scrapster works on mods for damn near every well known game that releases.

It's not as if he puts a ton of effort and care into his work which would take up a lot of his time.

Doubt he has much of a life either.

So seeing as how he doesn't do much he should be at the beck and call of .... whoever made the entitled comment, it takes effort to scroll up and i'm a lazy bitch. You know who you are ..... everyone else denies knowing it.

Must be rough at family get togethers ..... "Hey, who's that entitled looking womble in the corner" ..... "who the fuck cares, we got booze to drink".

Bet his sister thought she had a stalker until her parents were reminded they had a son too.

See, now you've made me rant and hate ranting.

Well, okay that's a lie it's slightly fun.

Okay I love it, the fuck you want from me?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes