Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
If Scrappy hasn't updated the Ipatch properly then I wouldn't honestly bother guys, the titles may change but if for example the actual lines say your dad's girlfriend regardless then clearly there's no point o_O

kryptik32

Jan 12, 2024
So it appears I might have run into a replay loop issue, which most likely is my own doing perhaps for both Lori and Julia path, I browsed to find any one having this issue but nothing, if you can shed some light on this or where I messed up it'd be greatly appreciated.

On Day 7 when Lori enters with her wardrobe change and you are given the option to choose one or the other choices but of course the mod allows for both options (go clubbing and go to Daph's). Placed a save point at the couch scene, then chose the option for both at first, MC ends up in Lori's room after the club, then the dinner at Daph's, then you are prompted with the choice to go back home with Lori or stay at Daph's to continue Julia's path (can't choose both) placed a save to choose one or the other later since can't choose both. I chose Julia's path, that progressed normally and after the scene at Daph's, Lori enters the MC room at night and leads into the next day. However, choosing the option to back home with Lori while at Daph's, the same scene when the MC is in Lori's room plays out that followed the club scene like normal, after that scene it loops back to being on the couch Lori's saying going to the club will have to be another day so no option to choose, it just leads back to the dinner at Daph's, Lori asking if MC wants to go back home or stay at Daph's.

I ended up going back to a previous save point, where MC is in the car with Haley then got back to the point where MC is speaking with Lori about clubbing, chose only the Lori path, after the club scene and Lori's room scene it loops back to being on the couch (not allowed to choose option) and going to Daph's, at the dinner at Daph's chose to go home with Lori, then the loop happens again, without progressing Lori's path.

Any insight on this issue or suggestion is appreciated thanks.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
yep of course, sorry..who played this update can tell me if there is any important choice ? cuz if there is none i can play it without waiting mod update.thanks
No choices in this update besides where to dump a load and/or type of sex

How does this I patch differ from the one in the main game's thread?
I believe this mod uses the ipatch in the main thread but I'm not 100% sure. I do know that the ipatch is usually updated for each new release so might be a chance the game won't work properly with a previous version patch.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019

I believe this mod uses the ipatch in the main thread but I'm not 100% sure. I do know that the ipatch is usually updated for each new release so might be a chance the game won't work properly with a previous version patch.
Figured I'd ask as the file size is significantly smaller than the one in main thread, given the files are text, unless the mod changes all/most instances of "not-family" members being referred to with a tag, I'm guessing it misses a lot. I figure its compatible with the mod, so I'll use the one in main thread for now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

oh thanks than no point in waiting..hope game load properly now and after i played it.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I heard there's no options in this patch of the base game. I hope we'll still get the gallery portion of the mod.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.38 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Note: I've put a gallery unlock switch in preferences/dev tab, It's not persistent so you will have to toggle it if you restart the game.

Updated my Android port to v0.38

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Uh, did scrappy slip you his mod for v0.38, or did you use the 37 mod? ... or am I blind? ;)
Used the 0.37 and updated script. There's no questions with any real effect here. Scrappy's gallery is still 0.37 but I've added a temporary unlock for the game's gallery.

Reactions: Trminator

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Now you can read it
Actually, there's at least three of us, who were not able to make sense of your initial response, so far, so I doubt it's on any of us that it's unintelligable. Also, responding to an "either ... or ... or" with "you must be" is ... funny, but not really leading anywhere. All while Willis' response actually picked one of the options, and gave me all the information I was seeking ;)

Reactions: iamthejuggler
Dec 15, 2023
Actually, there's at least three of us, who were not able to make sense of your initial response, so far, so I doubt it's on any of us that it's unintelligable. Also, responding to an "either ... or ... or" with "you must be" is ... funny, but not really leading anywhere. All while Willis' response actually picked one of the options, and gave me all the information I was seeking ;)
I didn't know I was talking to Albert Einstein 2.0

• Sad
Reactions: Trminator
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes