Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but due to PC problems, I couldn't log in for almost the entire month. And i still don't know if the pc will be able to hold on any longer. I was wondering if someone can tell me if the incest patch was also updated to 0.38?

Thank you

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but due to PC problems, I couldn't log in for almost the entire month. And i still don't know if the pc will be able to hold on any longer. I was wondering if someone can tell me if the incest patch was also updated to 0.38?

Thank you
Yes,it was updated for v0.38 but a new update just dropped so you will have to wait for the updated incest patch now.

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
For whatever reason gallery replays have MC as 'Larry' in every scene apart from the first 2. Even if viewing while in a new game

dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.38 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Note: I've put a gallery unlock switch in preferences/dev tab, It's not persistent so you will have to toggle it if you restart the game.

Update?

Reactions: Krowe

Lolo90

Feb 12, 2019
If you are only missing 0.39 you don't need to wait for the mod, there are no major decesions, just where to ejaculate and choose the ending. And if you play with the patch it is already available in the game thread.

Reactions: faras18
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes