Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm getting a bunch of "sayer" errors on my saves without the mod, which usually only gets resolved by having the updated mod.
I've used the mod in the past (not of recent), and none of my saves are borked, could be something else.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
I've used the mod in the past (not of recent), and none of my saves are borked, could be something else.
I'm open to ideas haha. I only use this mod and unren, and every version I end up with borked saves tied to a "sayer" error. I've never had an issue with unren before, and the sayer error seems linked to the patch if anything.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm open to ideas haha. I only use this mod and unren, and every version I end up with borked saves tied to a "sayer" error. I've never had an issue with unren before, and the sayer error seems linked to the patch if anything.
Are you running a clean game? Did you try adding the official patch and loading the game? Did you try to load an older save? If you tried all those, then guess could be the mod, but most games sometimes using unren will bork it to.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Are you running a clean game? Did you try adding the official patch and loading the game? Did you try to load an older save? If you tried all those, then guess could be the mod, but most games sometimes using unren will bork it to.
Yeah, after I saw the convo around not needing the mod and the patch being updated on the main page, I deleted my .39 folder and then re-unzipped and added the updated patch to it. Still getting borked saves.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, after I saw the convo around not needing the mod and the patch being updated on the main page, I deleted my .39 folder and then re-unzipped and added the updated patch to it. Still getting borked saves.
I am too, unfortunately :confused:

Guess I'll just wait for the mod to be updated.

Reactions: gottogo1234

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
For whatever reason gallery replays have MC as 'Larry' in every scene apart from the first 2. Even if viewing while in a new game
in v0.39 Larry becomes the default name for the MC if player doesn't change it in the main story.

probably in honor of the character Larry from saga Leisure Suit Larry games from the 80s/90s.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.39 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
(Scrappy's Scenes gallery still v0.38)
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Note: I've put a gallery unlock switch in preferences/dev tab, It's not persistent so you will have to toggle it if you restart the game.

Updated my Android port to v0.39

oculusrift94

Feb 20, 2018
Almost complete wrong path for julia(you actually fail if you follow it) for 0.39 so I recommend official WT until this gets corrected.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
People. Scrappy posted an update for a different game just 5 days ago. It takes some time to be able to get a mod, as I'm guessing they have to play it or something to see all possible outcomes to see which is the best route. Add onto the fact that he mods a crap-ton of games, so it is going to take about a week, if not longer. Give him time. It will be updated.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
What a great game,
A well written thriller comedy ,
The characters were all interesting ,
The spicy stuff was really good too,
Till the second last day till they decided to cuck MC by his cousin n sister and included all those disgusting lesbian scenes in threesomes.
As always its a common trend with games with pregnancy tags, we only got like 3 renders at the end where they were actually preggo or we could see our kids.
4/5 from me.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes