Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any way to change the MC name or have it use the name used in the saves/gameplay for replay gallery scenes?
It seems to default to Larry

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Is there any way to change the MC name or have it use the name used in the saves/gameplay for replay gallery scenes?
If you start a new game, you will be asked for the mcname.
Anyway, you can just create a file z_rename.rpy in ...\MyPleasure-0.39-Elite-Eng-pc\game and write:
define mcname="SevenCostanza"

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
thnks bro appriciate it and the incest patch update it to for 0.39 elite?
I'm guessing it's not? I just did a fresh install, then installed the mod, etc. It stills says "Mom" when Cassie is speaking, but everything else seems off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure how all that works but I guess I'll just wait some more. It just feels odd like this after playing with the i-patch until now lol.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Fixed
I'm guessing it's not? I just did a fresh install, then installed the mod, etc. It stills says "Mom" when Cassie is speaking, but everything else seems off.

Not sure how all that works but I guess I'll just wait some more. It just feels odd like this after playing with the i-patch until now lol.
Updated the patch. Hopefully I've gotten most of it now

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Updated the patch. Hopefully I've gotten most of it now
Not to be nitpicky, but I think this part was missed: ;)

Here too: (in the harem version of her recycled scene).

This is regarding the game and the devs and not scrappy, obviously. But I will say I was kind of disappointed overall. The ending(s) felt rushed and lazy. And there were several threads (and one pretty big one) just abandoned abruptly. Oh well. Still got some good fap material out of it along the way. I hope others enjoyed it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawka1O7
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes