Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
looks like 8.0 may be out, doesn't seem to say what has been added to it though. anybody know what's in it now?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As much as I love text games (and BBBen is the last survivor of that era) and this artstyle I guess I have to pass this one. Let Me In was great but I really don't like ending Let Me Out picked to follow and how slutty princess became in the intro already. It's my personal preference ofc but I would rather play her as a virgin. I waited for this one a lot and it's sadly quite a bummer for me tho I'm greatful that someon is still making such games.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
As much as I love text games (and BBBen is the last survivor of that era) and this artstyle I guess I have to pass this one. Let Me In was great but I really don't like ending Let Me Out picked to follow and how slutty princess became in the intro already. It's my personal preference ofc but I would rather play her as a virgin. I waited for this one a lot and it's sadly quite a bummer for me tho I'm greatful that someon is still making such games.
I wasn't crazy about the Woodcutter part in the beginning, but that aside I really am loving the game. Twyla is too cute, and the whole virgin thing isn't really an issue since as we all know our Goblin friend took care of that already.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wasn't crazy about the Woodcutter part in the beginning, but that aside I really am loving the game. Twyla is too cute, and the whole virgin thing isn't really an issue since as we all know our Goblin friend took care of that already.
On one of the routes. It could've go in a different direction. I find it always better to start with virgin protag as it's just an additional possibilites and I frankly don't really enjoy premade sluts. But that's just my personal preference ofc. It's a fine game but totally not my cup of a tea. BBBen has his own style for years and is pretty good in it (tho I find his games much more linear in some aspects than other great aifs).

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
On one of the routes. It could've go in a different direction.
well unless there is the "wedding" ending she doesn't get out, so being deflowered is the official ending I guess. but it's not for everybody I know, I like to think of her as more of a naïve girl experiencing the world for the first time then a straight up slut.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
well unless there is the "wedding" ending she doesn't get out, so being deflowered is the official ending I guess. but it's not for everybody I know, I like to think of her as more of a naïve girl experiencing the world for the first time then a straight up slut.
Might be true as well. I guess intro just made me negative. Still, not a bad game for sure.I hope his next project will be more enjoyable for me

Reactions: Bigapee

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Huh so this is still being worked on? I will have to try to find the 0.8 version. How good is this game anyhow?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I believe it is finished. Whomever is leaking Pervert Action Legacy should have access to it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Download the EXE version here: removed.com/bFzljqwXxb4

Download the BLORB version here: removed.com/7FKmzZps
(This version is for people having trouble with false virus warnings, or people using Mac or Linux systems.)

Features of v1.0.0:
  • 19 different full endings! Some are accessed through multiple paths, but most are only accessible through one specific series of actions.
  • The princess can flash the orc four different body parts.
  • She can strip and stay naked. All Twyla's sex acts can be done dressed or naked.
  • The princess can give the guard a kiss, a handjob, a blowjob and a titfuck. She can also masturbate.
  • The queen can jerk off the guard and finger the princess.
  • The guard can feel up Twyla's tits (twice), as well as her ass and pussy.

Known issues:
  • False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. If you're really worried about it then download the BLORB version instead, it won't have that issue.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Download the EXE version here: removed.com/bFzljqwXxb4

Download the BLORB version here: removed.com/7FKmzZps
(This version is for people having trouble with false virus warnings, or people using Mac or Linux systems.)

Features of v1.0.0:
  • 19 different full endings! Some are accessed through multiple paths, but most are only accessible through one specific series of actions.
  • The princess can flash the orc four different body parts.
  • She can strip and stay naked. All Twyla's sex acts can be done dressed or naked.
  • The princess can give the guard a kiss, a handjob, a blowjob and a titfuck. She can also masturbate.
  • The queen can jerk off the guard and finger the princess.
  • The guard can feel up Twyla's tits (twice), as well as her ass and pussy.

Known issues:
  • False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. If you're really worried about it then download the BLORB version instead, it won't have that issue.
Due to how shit the engine is and to the problems it has brought to the staff team (AV wise) I've removed your links. The versions in the OP do not include the engine and thus, will not be detected by any AV. I've removed the engine / your links as a way to avoid problems that would most likely have happened. Thanks for sharing though!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
aaaah another game from BBBEN being finished! it's like getting free candy in a candyshop ;D.
and pros in the genre know what quality his games have ^^.
just the engine he is using doesn't make him as popular as he should be.