EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LetMeOut_header1.jpg

Overview:

Let Me Out is a unique game in which you type the actual words of a conversation between a beautiful, under-dressed princess in a dungeon and the ugly orc guarding her! Will you be able to talk her way out of danger, or will you get her into even more... trouble? The game will feature numerous endings and fun possibilities​

Updated: Jul/09/2018
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Download:
Blorb: - - -

Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks a lot for creating the thread for me x.x The antivirus thing always creates problems and was talking to the staff and trying to figure out what we could do / what was the problem. Added blorb.

Not going to watch this thread. Problems with virus @ me

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey :/ İm lost from the Beginning with the Orc im Terrible in ths Games but someone there to Help me?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hey :/ İm lost from the Beginning with the Orc im Terrible in ths Games but someone there to Help me?
It's kinda trial and error. Just ask questions and stuff to raise trust, then ask for things like torch and stuff. Most things in the scene you can ask about, like that skull. Maybe even try to give the poor guy a complement :p

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wow. I asked ''can i suck your dick'' as a joke expecting the game to not register that at all, but instead it checked my trust and lust and decided I didn't have enough. XD Neat! I already love this game. Hopefully once I get the needed stats I will be able to just suck his dick with no strings attached. And then move on to more kinky shit. This is amazing. Just typing in what I want and doing what I want. God, I hope this game doesn't get dropped.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Wow. I asked ''can i suck your dick'' as a joke expecting the game to not register that at all, but instead it checked my trust and lust and decided I didn't have enough. XD Neat! I already love this game. Hopefully once I get the needed stats I will be able to just suck his dick with no strings attached. And then move on to more kinky shit. This is amazing. Just typing in what I want and doing what I want. God, I hope this game doesn't get dropped.
He's already made a bunch of games like this, I'm sure he'll finish it. After all, this is a squeal. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
He's already made a bunch of games like this, I'm sure he'll finish it. After all, this is a squeal. :)
Oh cool. I'll have to check out those other game too then. 'Cause this is really fun. At least for now, while I can still think of questions and topics to ask him about. :p

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
BTW, I just got 1 good end, so the game is technically completable already

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
What topics did you use? I can't get lust over 10. Barely got trust to 10
Ask him if he likes your body, and if he likes you boobs, pussy and butt. Then eventually you can take your clothes off by asking if he would like you to take off your clothes or something along those lines. Sorry, it was just trial and error for me too.

EDIT: Also, tell him he's handsome

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
What topics did you use? I can't get lust over 10. Barely got trust to 10
How'd you get your trust up? Every time I start making some progress the Queen comes in, bitches his ear off and ruins everything.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
How'd you get your trust up? Every time I start making some progress the Queen comes in, bitches his ear off and ruins everything.
One thing is to tell him you wont hurt him. He think's you're a witch after all

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Found one ending that's not really an ending, it said placeholder.

Pretty much call the queen a slut, whore and other bad words and she will cast a spell on you... then try using that spell yourself when she leaves. :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
One thing is to tell him you wont hurt him. He think's you're a witch after all
Great. That's two trust down. Now I just need 7 more. XD
Damn. Was hoping something would happen after I passed turn 100. I'm at a loss now. That bell can't ring soon enough.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Great. That's two trust down. Now I just need 7 more. XD
Damn. Was hoping something would happen after I passed turn 100. I'm at a loss now. That bell can't ring soon enough.
Try being nice. Ask his name, complement his club, complement his name etc

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm i'm having trouble getting lust up, seem to be stuck at 7. Have said i'm horny, i'm sexy, showed ass/tits/pussy, called him sexy but i'm stuck at 7 :s

Edit: Got up to 9 by showing legs then taking off dress, but now i'm stuck again lol

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Try being nice. Ask his name, complement his club, complement his name etc
I did. Unfortunately I lost all that trust due to the Queen. Also because he found out I'm from the Kingdom of Men. Which even I didn't know. Every question he asks me I don't know the answer to until way later. I'm sorry, Lug. I know honesty is the best policy. I don't want to lie to you, I swear.
EDIT: Whoops. Never mind. I guess the intro tells you're from the Kingdom of Men. Must've missed that. Either way, he doesn't like it so best to shut up about it. :D
Sigh. Guess I'll just have to start over. I'll try waiting a few more turns to see if that bell ever rings. I promised the Queen I'd be obedient.

Last edited: