Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
No it doesn't, the author explicitly states that endings that end with a filler are not counted towards the 16 complete endings. So there is another skull ending apart from the one with vel that is implemented and the one without her that is not implemented.
I assure you 100% that kissing it when she isn't there is a fully finished ending separate from what happens when she is there.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone here knows how to prove that the queen is a liar? Was able to prove to lug that she lied but i still could not prove that i am not a witch.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone here knows how to prove that the queen is a liar? Was able to prove to lug that she lied but i still could not prove that i am not a witch.
all I've found so far is if you say "you are a liar" when she is there with you you get a point, but that's the only one I've gotten so far. did you find another way to get a point?

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
I assure you 100% that kissing it when she isn't there is a fully finished ending separate from what happens when she is there.
that is weird. I got a placeholder ending with it without pictures. 0_o gonna try again later to see what happened there

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
all I've found so far is if you say "you are a liar" when she is there with you you get a point, but that's the only one I've gotten so far. did you find another way to get a point?
was able to get 3 points actually. whenever i say "queen is lying" he starts to acknowledge that the queen is lying. But i still don't get the "queen lied" check when i say that i am not a witch. (I can't remember anymore what i said in order to get 3 points).

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
what does Blorb mean ? and how is it different from the normal download ?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
what does Blorb mean ? and how is it different from the normal download ?
There are two versions of the game. The actual games are the exact same. One exe and one is blorb. Blorb files require the Inform interpreter to play them. You can get one here:

The blorb version exists because some people get paranoid because their antivirus complains about the exe version because it has the interpreter built into it. So the author releases the blorb version for those people. If that all sounds confusing, just download and play the exe version, ignoring any false-positives your antivirus may complain about.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
There are two versions of the game. The actual games are the exact same. One exe and one is blorb. Blorb files require the Inform interpreter to play them. You can get one here:

The blorb version exists because some people get paranoid because their antivirus complains about the exe version because it has the interpreter built into it. So the author releases the blorb version for those people. If that all sounds confusing, just download and play the exe version, ignoring any false-positives your antivirus may complain about.
I DL both, started the exe version and my antivirus killed both at once. XDXDXD

HolyLucker

Jun 27, 2017
i dont know how the installation is working .... i extract the files and then dont know. and what i have to dowload ? the download file or the "blorb" file, can anyone give me a few tips for the installation?

palmtree72

Nov 10, 2017
thanks, that's got to be a glitch needing Twyla lies. but either way glad to be able to see the other endings.
Yea it's certainly either a glitch or a poorly identified condition, but I tried it a bunch of ways and any way you slice it, it's definitely +2 to both lies that's the requirement.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
CG:

PS: I don't know how to get all images in-game.

Reactions: erikus and ponyguy