Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
It would great to get eh new 0.5.0 release on here, and has anyone found some of the new endings in 0.4.0. There are supposed to be 9 endings now (in 0.4.0). I've just found that the torch is still currently a placeholder.

Also for two additional scenes in 0.3.1 and 0.4.0, when the queen comes:
+I love you (+trust)
+I am wet (+lust) (fingering scene)
+guard is horny (+lust) (queen jerks off guard)

Reactions: Cirro84 and ponyguy

Ola

Apr 24, 2017
Hi to all.

I found 3 more lust points by saying :

Do you want to touch my breasts
Do you want to touch my butt
Do you want to touch my pussy

Hope this can help

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have to admit, I like both of these games (let me in, let me out). The trying to come up with the right words thing is quite annoying though. Thanks for the tips guys!

Reactions: ponyguy

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Do we have any BBBen patreons on this forum kind enough to provide a link?

indria

Mar 5, 2017

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Strange game. I liked it. Sort of could imagine being the princess....But I always ended up by losing. Ah well....

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
2017-08-29 00.14.13.jpg

My desktop screen turned into this when the queen showed up. After she appeared, my screen just got bright all of a sudden and there were cyan, white, etc. then black. The horizontal blue on top is the only thing left that is normal. I hope this is not dead pixels. Literally I´m not making this up, is this caused by Adrift 5? I tried to reconnect the vga cable and restarted the pc but no luck.

I´ll google this again tomorrow, hopefully it´ll return to normal when I check tomorrow.

PS. I´ll post this on Gen. Discussion as well.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
View attachment 16513

My desktop screen turned into this when the queen showed up. After she appeared, my screen just got bright all of a sudden and there were cyan, white, etc. then black. The horizontal blue on top is the only thing left that is normal. I hope this is not dead pixels. Literally I´m not making this up, is this caused by Adrift 5? I tried to reconnect the vga cable and restarted the pc but no luck.

I´ll google this again tomorrow, hopefully it´ll return to normal when I check tomorrow.

PS. I´ll post this on Gen. Discussion as well.
I haven't heard of a string of errors like this related to adrift 5 before, so I'm assuming it has something to do with your PC. Have you tried using a different monitor? That's probably the best first step. Also any additional information about your system would be helpful (pre-built vs. home built, graphics card vs. integrated graphics, etc.).

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I haven't heard of a string of errors like this related to adrift 5 before, so I'm assuming it has something to do with your PC. Have you tried using a different monitor? That's probably the best first step. Also any additional information about your system would be helpful (pre-built vs. home built, graphics card vs. integrated graphics, etc.).
I only had 1 monitor though.

It was pre-built but parts changed over the years. GPU is AMD Radeon HP 5000 series, I forgot the exact number.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I only had 1 monitor though.

It was pre-built but parts changed over the years. GPU is AMD Radeon HP 5000 series, I forgot the exact number.
Hmm, you have an HDMI cable you can try? Might be the VGA. Also, try plugging it into a TV, if you have one (should be able to connect it using an HDMI cable. If neither of those work we'll have to go deeper. Best to try everything before changing your graphics card.

Reactions: Grey88

Anthe1932

Mar 17, 2017
Agree with Big Daddy, likely bad cord or connection between monitor and PC, or your monitor has called it quits. Best way to find out what happened is to swap out parts until it works again, starting with cord/port > monitor (hook yours up to another pc, then hook another up to your pc) > graphics card. Highly unlikely to be anything related to this game or Adrift. Those symptoms don't sound like a malware issue, they sound like a hardware issue.
Good luck to you.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Alright, so here is everything I found in the new version, including endings, new commands, and other interesting bits of dialogue. We've found 13 of the 13 endings, but we are still missing 1 (yes 1, one of the new ones. I'll explain below in the endings section). If anyone can find the other one I'll be forever grateful, as I've been driving myself crazy trying to find it. There's going to be a good amount of repetition in this post from previous posts, but some values and phrasings have changed, and a lot of the important bits are scattered around the thread, so I collected them up! So without further ado, here's the guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you are! If anyone finds any other lines, please comment and I'll add them in. ALSO, If anyone can figure out the two new 0.6.0 endings I outlined at the bottom of the endings section above please let us know! You'll forever have my gratitude.

Last edited: