your handsome
im horny
do you want me to take off my clothes
can I touch your cock
can I suck your cock
"Twyla got husband" no
to gain trust when the queen shows up
is when she is asking where the kings army is located
just say in her pussy, after she leaves lug will laugh gaining back the 1 trust you lost when the queen first arived

Reactions: ponyguy

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
another one

to gain trust when the queen shows up
is when she is asking where the kings army is located
just say in her pussy, after she leaves lug will laugh gaining back the 1 trust you lost when the queen first arived
Yep I included that in my updated guide. It is a funny one though. Figured it would just piss of the queen more, but I was pleasantly surprised. "In my ass" also works.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
ahm i found an ending that says "vel fell down and broke her crown" the orc pushes her into a tentacle pit. Lust was 26 and trust 0 and i revealed that she is a witch to lug

I made a screencap of it, if anyone is interested

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.6.1 free (0.7.0 Patrons)

exe

blorb

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
here's 7.0 (at least I think this will work) would love it if somebody could figure out the damn new endings, cause I've hit a wall for sure.

Features of this version:

• 16 endings (so far).
    One quick note - I think some people think that the "placeholder" endings count toward this total. They don't - there's 16 full endings with text and images.
  • The princess can flash the orc four different body parts.
  • She can strip and stay naked. All Twyla's sex acts can be done dressed or naked.
  • The princess can give the guard a kiss, a handjob, a blowjob and a titfuck. She can also masturbate.
  • The queen can jerk off the guard and finger the princess briefly.
  • The guard can feel up Twyla's tits (twice), as well as her ass and pussy.
Main changes since last version:

• Three new endings! Here's a couple of hints where to look:
  • Two of the new endings are related to the skull - one can be got almost immediately, the other is time sensitive.
  • The second new involves proving that the Queen is a liar. (This is the second 'liar' ending in the game, now, but this one needs slightly different conditions.)
  • Twyla can now masturbate.
  • New responses.
Cheats and hints: Coming soon!

Also, I set up a thread for spoiler/hints discussion here:

Known issues:

• False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. If you're really worried about it then download the BLORB version instead, it won't have that issue.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Does a gallery of the endings exist anywhere? I've been playing for a bit now but I'm having trouble finding the new endings.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Does a gallery of the endings exist anywhere? I've been playing for a bit now but I'm having trouble finding the new endings.
not that I've seen, sadly this game doesn't seem to be nearly as popular as it should be so there isn't much coverage on it. i'm going crazy trying to figure out what to do with the damn skull!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I'm wondering if there's a way to unpack the game but as of now I can't find any tools online for Adrift.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
I'm wondering if there's a way to unpack the game but as of now I can't find any tools online for Adrift.
You can open the Blorb version with Adrift Developer.
You can also unpack it: Open Adrift Developer - Import - Blorb (extract all media from a Blorb file) - select file "LMO_0-7-0_BLORB.blorb" - select folder.

Reactions: CouchPillow

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
You can open the Blorb version with Adrift Developer.
You can also unpack it: Open Adrift Developer - Import - Blorb (extract all media from a Blorb file) - select file "LMO_0-7-0_BLORB.blorb" - select folder.
Ah I was looking for an unpacker but for some reason didn't think of trying out the actual developer tools. Thanks for the help!

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
thanks, that works for the other skull ending too. just do it when Vel isn't around. I tried kissing the damn think in so many different ways.
No it doesn't, the author explicitly states that endings that end with a filler are not counted towards the 16 complete endings. So there is another skull ending apart from the one with vel that is implemented and the one without her that is not implemented.

Which is also the reason why that list with somewhere in this thread with the endings is very far from complete. They counted the filler endings into the total, which is why i mentioned another ending that wasn't included into the list a couple posts back. We are missing about 1/3 or so from the completed endings still because people keep counting the fillers and stop looking for the finished endings.