PervertedDeviant7

Jul 15, 2018
is there an ending guide
Well I've got 16 so far.
Queen Twyla Tongue Twister - pass lust, pass trust, hit turn limit
I Want to Gag on It! - fail trust, pass lust, hit turn limit
A Lifetime of Obscene Delights - pass trust, fail lust, hit turn limit
I Love My Queen - fail trust, fail lust, hit turn limit
Vel Fell Down and Broke Her Crown - prove queen's witchcraft/lies, hit turn limit
Princess Slimer - fail trust, pledge fealty, hit turn limit
Thief of Her Heart - steal key, pledge fealty, hit turn limit
Aphrodite's Gift - pass lust, expose lies, "let me out"
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back - fail lust, expose lies, "let me out"
Future Forward - pass lust, prove queen's witchcraft, "let me out"
Touchy Seelie - fail lust, prove queen's witchcraft, "let me out" OR prove murderer, "let me out"
Bringing Up Baby - pass trust, pass lust, fuck guard
Princess of the Amazons - pass trust, request torch
Penrose Steps - antagonize the queen three times
That Episode of the Simpsons Where 3d Homer Entered the Real World - knock out guard with spell
Text Adventures - type xyzzy three times

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
How do you get the ending/scene in the screenshots in which the Queen says she is going to marry your father and then tells you to kiss your mother and you make out with her. I can't find how to get that one and it isn't from what I can tell one of the ending posted in the tips/endings a few pages back.
don't do anything just type "wait" over and over (you can use the up arrow key) untill day 50

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
So how do you get a bad ending? so far i've had about 8 all of which ended well for me. ofcourse i do consider being a sex slave to a beautiful woman and mighty orc a good thing. i'll try insulting the queen now, surely that should do it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So how do you get a bad ending? so far i've had about 8 all of which ended well for me. ofcourse i do consider being a sex slave to a beautiful woman and mighty orc a good thing. i'll try insulting the queen now, surely that should do it.
Well, there's 19 different endings and I'd say some of them are pretty bad, but I guess it's up to you to judge. :) There's some fun to be had in all of them.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Well I've got 16 so far.
Queen Twyla Tongue Twister - pass lust, pass trust, hit turn limit
I Want to Gag on It! - fail trust, pass lust, hit turn limit
A Lifetime of Obscene Delights - pass trust, fail lust, hit turn limit
I Love My Queen - fail trust, fail lust, hit turn limit
Vel Fell Down and Broke Her Crown - prove queen's witchcraft/lies, hit turn limit
Princess Slimer - fail trust, pledge fealty, hit turn limit
Thief of Her Heart - steal key, pledge fealty, hit turn limit
Aphrodite's Gift - pass lust, expose lies, "let me out"
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back - fail lust, expose lies, "let me out"
Future Forward - pass lust, prove queen's witchcraft, "let me out"
Touchy Seelie - fail lust, prove queen's witchcraft, "let me out" OR prove murderer, "let me out"
Bringing Up Baby - pass trust, pass lust, fuck guard
Princess of the Amazons - pass trust, request torch
Penrose Steps - antagonize the queen three times
That Episode of the Simpsons Where 3d Homer Entered the Real World - knock out guard with spell
Text Adventures - type xyzzy three times
can anyone found the other 3 ending ? thanks for perverteddeviant7 sharing
I'll give a hint. All three of the endings not in that list are connected to the skull. Did you notice the skull on the ground sometimes changes its expression? Ask the guard about it and you'll find out it's cursed - think about fairy tales. What can a princess do that will lift a curse? All three skull endings have the same trigger, but require different conditions.

Blinkmoth

Mar 14, 2017
Hey, bit late to the party, but I still can't find the skull endings. Could someone post a walkthrough or DM me on how to get the endings?

Haxor101

Feb 26, 2019
Hey, bit late to the party, but I still can't find the skull endings. Could someone post a walkthrough or DM me on how to get the endings?
There's 3 skull endings that I am aware of:

1. The Sorcerer's Skull: Kiss the skull while having no trust.
2. The Tower of Joy: Kiss the skull while having trust.
3. A Fairytale Ending: Kiss the skull while Velexis is in the room.

And the phrase you will want to use is "I will kiss the skull"

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Any CG set, or way to extract? frotz didnt worked
Hmm... I don't think I ever compiled a CG set because I like you to have to find stuff in the game the hard way. ;) I'm not sure if anyone else made a zip of them.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
while you're here, just curious but do you think you'll ever revisit her? or has the timelapse stuff just proven to be way more popular?
Never say never again. At the moment I don't have plans to and Timelapse was always going to be my main project for this stretch, but the biggest problem is just that the Adrift engine isn't really holding up well for modern players. If the engine were substantially improved (which is very unlikely) then it'd be a lot more viable.

I'm always about trying new things, too, so keep your eye out for other stuff I might be involved with. ;)

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I'm always about trying new things, too, so keep your eye out for other stuff I might be involved with. ;)
sounds good man, i am glad your other projects are so well received.... heh, but there are so many more monsters for your little princess to meet. well i'll keep holding out hope, thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: BBBen

BurrowBirb

Aug 13, 2019
How do you "expose the queen's lies"?

The only one I found is "You are a liar" :(

When I try "I'm not a witch", I keep getting "Trust check 10 passed" and "Queen lie check failed".

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How do you "expose the queen's lies"?

The only one I found is "You are a liar" :(

When I try "I'm not a witch", I keep getting "Trust check 10 passed" and "Queen lie check failed".
I actually don't rightly remember. I believe it's something to do with spotting when she says something that's a contradiction, then pointing it out, ("you said...") or along those lines. She does contradict herself quite a lot.

Reactions: BurrowBirb

BurrowBirb

Aug 13, 2019
I actually don't rightly remember. I believe it's something to do with spotting when she says something that's a contradiction, then pointing it out, ("you said...") or along those lines. She does contradict herself quite a lot.
Thanks for the tip! Love the game btw.

I know how to convince Lug she is a murderer and a witch, but I can't figure this lying thing out. I noticed that the queen's and Lug's story for how the orc king died are different, not sure how to point it out though. Maybe that's not it..

Reactions: BBBen