Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
how about telling me how to get the runner since the full install only installs developer for me instead of blaming me for doing nothing/ignoring when you guys yourself clearly ignore my comment where i said that i only got developer from the full install.. but yea, it's always others fault, never yourself
It's what you said yourself, you know. That you installed the developer and not the runner.
If there is only an option to install the developer, then why mention it at all? If the installer isn't even named "developer", then why do you call it developer?
I thought that you deselected runner in the installer and installed only developer, because that is pretty much what you said.
You didn't say that you installed the full package, but couldn't find the runner after installing it.

Now I updated my adrift and realized that it's a full package with the developer and installer and there are no options to install them separately. From that I can guess that your AV just removed your runner right after you installed it.
That is what happens, unless you add it to AV exceptions.
It's a known false positive because of some compression library used by Adrift and it happens to be that some malware contains the same library or something like that, if I remember correctly.
You have to disable AV runtime scanner, install Adrift and add runner to the exceptions of your AV before you activate it again.

OmegaRidley

Feb 27, 2018
It's what you said yourself, you know. That you installed the developer and not the runner.
If there is only an option to install the developer, then why mention it at all? If the installer isn't even named "developer", then why do you call it developer?
I thought that you deselected runner in the installer and installed only developer, because that is pretty much what you said.
You didn't say that you installed the full package, but couldn't find the runner after installing it.

Now I updated my adrift and realized that it's a full package with the developer and installer and there are no options to install them separately. From that I can guess that your AV just removed your runner right after you installed it.
That is what happens, unless you add it to AV exceptions.
now this is an useful answer, thank you very much, i'll check my av then, let's hope it works, if not thanks anyways, good we settled it down, have a nice evening

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I downloaded the 'MEGA' link, but there's no exe file. Theres only a screenshot folder, a random jpg and blorb file. WTF is a blorb file?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I downloaded the 'MEGA' link, but there's no exe file. Theres only a screenshot folder, a random jpg and blorb file. WTF is a blorb file?
There are only 9 pages in this thread. A person only needs to read the last two to find the answer. It would take longer for a person to to write this question than it would have to find the answer by looking at the previous page.

dasno

Jun 20, 2017
i need a guide so bad. also is there any response that she is happy with for the location of the kings army?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How does one go about getting the prequel to this game "Let Me In" (or any of his other games)? It doesn't appear to be on his Patreon page...

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How does one go about getting the prequel to this game "Let Me In" (or any of his other games)? It doesn't appear to be on his Patreon page...
It's not on my Patreon page because of complications with public hosting there. There's a link on my old page, though:

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It's not on my Patreon page because of complications with public hosting there. There's a link on my old page, though:

Ah, much appreciated.

After viewing the screenshots in the OP- is there a Beholder in this game? That would be a bizarre as it would awesome. :)

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do you get the ending/scene in the screenshots in which the Queen says she is going to marry your father and then tells you to kiss your mother and you make out with her. I can't find how to get that one and it isn't from what I can tell one of the ending posted in the tips/endings a few pages back.