4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 30, 2018
hello what i read before. it would be a good idea if you can also revive the ones you kill and enslave them with it. use them as zombie slaves, so to speak, use them one way or the other.

Reactions: Slayerz

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Don't think so, I've asked several times for a port and nobody has responded.
I've also requested this numerous times, along with a newer necrophilia game, maybe my request has expired....it's almost like these guys wouldn't be caught dead porting these titles, at this point my interest in getting a port has gone dead cold. I suppose it's time to go twards the light..........er side of AVNs'

Ok...that's all I've got :ROFLMAO:

Qman117

Apr 25, 2023
people bitching about murder and necrophilia, while dev eluded to adding sandbox mechanics and an inventory system, get your damn priority's in check man.
i agree with you though im all for the other stuff i mean always willing to push the envolope of these games it makes for more interesting things i mean its a game so why not dang snowflakes lmfao

Darkdevil2104

Apr 21, 2022
unbelivable great game! I wish there were more killing methods than strangulation (i hoped for a dagger kill), but definitivly the best game i played last time! Thank u so much dev!!! i will checkout ur patreon.
But to be honest i have no understanding for people, who cry for avoiding those situations... there are tons of other games existing for less heavy fetishes, but this dev is THE ONLY ONE creat content in this direction! so let him concentrate on what he is doing, cause he (or she) is doing awesome! Thanks!!

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

ojae

Apr 8, 2019
Message from the dev's discord:
Just so everyone know's. I'm working on the game again. Just me. I got this though, But yeah.. Development is going great. Slow but great, but it's also expected when it's just 1 guy plus having to provide content in between dampens the efficiency. Anyways, I'm just making pitiful excuses, my bad.. I was thinking though, if anyone has an idea on a new name for the game, please throw some suggestions, preferable in ⁠#review-ideas-bugs-or-grammar just to make things easier. Good news as well, I have accomplish the entire story board for the game, just so you know, that's a REALLY good thing. so what I'm doing now is script & dialogue.

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Guess the negotiations fell through huh, that's unfortunate. Hopefully that doesn't dampen his spirit in making the game, I like what I was seeing when I finally played this. Also, reading the comments here b4 playing made me think there're more deaths in this version of the game than just the initial one, turns out that's not the case. Well, gonna see how it fares later though, seeing that there might be choices in how he handles some of the girls. Maybe, possibly, fingers crossed that not every girl must die lmao.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Darkdevil2104

Apr 21, 2022
Message from the dev's discord:
Just so everyone know's. I'm working on the game again. Just me. I got this though, But yeah.. Development is going great. Slow but great, but it's also expected when it's just 1 guy plus having to provide content in between dampens the efficiency. Anyways, I'm just making pitiful excuses, my bad.. I was thinking though, if anyone has an idea on a new name for the game, please throw some suggestions, preferable in ⁠#review-ideas-bugs-or-grammar just to make things easier. Good news as well, I have accomplish the entire story board for the game, just so you know, that's a REALLY good thing. so what I'm doing now is script & dialogue.
Do u have a Discordlink? I would love to join

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
is this some sort of comedy skit or something?
from one day to the next:
"developments is paused"
"working on the next update and everything looks great"
"i give up. fuck this game"

the fuck is going on here?

Reactions: ojae

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
is this some sort of comedy skit or something?
from one day to the next:
"developments is paused"
"working on the next update and everything looks great"
"i give up. fuck this game"

the fuck is going on here?
The previous message was a troll account impersonating the dev to undermine the game. Pretty sure this latest one is the same troll with a new account putting out basically the same fake message in a different format.

Reactions: VATSTeen
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes