4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
That Necrophilia tag wild, was not expecting but it's got me intrigued. On the fence on trying it though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Concept is pretty amazing, renders are great too, gonna support this project if it goes past a few more updates. Cheers to the creator!
Personally this is a type of game I would love to play if there was an option to avoid killing/rape LIs and necrophilia. What I mean is that I like that there are those options (kill, rape, necrophilia) so that I can avoid doing them. But since apparently there is no possibility of avoiding them, then I'm not going to be interested.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Personally this is a type of game I would love to play if there was an option to avoid killing/rape LIs and necrophilia. What I mean is that I like that there are those options (kill, rape, necrophilia) so that I can avoid doing them. But since apparently there is no possibility of avoiding them, then I'm not going to be interested.
The game is genuinly good but is limited by the unavoidable murdering and corpselaying. It could be extremely successful if it branched out to include other "evil" fetishes (mind control, bdsm, necromancy etc).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game is genuinly good but is limited by the unavoidable murdering and corpselaying. It could be extremely successful if it branched out to include other "evil" fetishes (mind control, bdsm, necromancy etc).
Personally, what I like is to prevent these things from happening. I like that the game not only gives me the opportunity to do it, but also makes it clear that this is what the MC wants, and then I choose not to do it. I find it very rewarding.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Personally, what I like is to prevent these things from happening. I like that the game not only gives me the opportunity to do it, but also makes it clear that this is what the MC wants, and then I choose not to do it. I find it very rewarding.
Yeah, I've seen you in a few other comments. It's an interesting fetish, if nothing else. While I don't share it, I understand it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I've seen you in a few other comments. It's an interesting fetish, if nothing else. While I don't share it, I understand it.
Actually the more violent and cruel the fetish is, the more I enjoy preventing the MC from doing it (and if the MC makes it clear from his thoughts that the "proper" option is killing, raping, necrophilia, etc., the more I enjoy avoiding doing it). It may be weird.

ojae

Apr 8, 2019
Message from the dev posted April 1st:

"Good morning everyone. Got some BIG news regarding the future of 'king of corpses'. The game itself will no longer be branded as a 'Good Luck AyD33' game anymore. That's because I'm Sharing ownership to a team of talented individuals that are also passionate about making this game a reality.
Of course I'll be on this team and will have heavy influence on it since it's my story but people other than me will also be responsible for writing script, making the renders, animations, story board, ect. I'll take part in that too and be 100% on coding myself.
It's not official just yet as negotiating's are still in effect but if it does go through, the game links will be removed from my fanbox and patreon and will be moved somewhere else. Don't worry, I'll give a month early notice if the time comes.
If all things go as planned, the development will be so much faster and efficient and relief me from being overworked. Which is a game changer for me in order to work on my main project.
Now if anyone is interested for a spot and think they have what it takes to make high quality koikatsu renders, or able to create an incredible script, feel free to dm me. Just please understand if you don't meet the criteria
Thanks for reading, AyD33"

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Message from the dev posted April 1st:

"Good morning everyone. Got some BIG news regarding the future of 'king of corpses'. The game itself will no longer be branded as a 'Good Luck AyD33' game anymore. That's because I'm Sharing ownership to a team of talented individuals that are also passionate about making this game a reality.
Of course I'll be on this team and will have heavy influence on it since it's my story but people other than me will also be responsible for writing script, making the renders, animations, story board, ect. I'll take part in that too and be 100% on coding myself.
It's not official just yet as negotiating's are still in effect but if it does go through, the game links will be removed from my fanbox and patreon and will be moved somewhere else. Don't worry, I'll give a month early notice if the time comes.
If all things go as planned, the development will be so much faster and efficient and relief me from being overworked. Which is a game changer for me in order to work on my main project.
Now if anyone is interested for a spot and think they have what it takes to make high quality koikatsu renders, or able to create an incredible script, feel free to dm me. Just please understand if you don't meet the criteria
Thanks for reading, AyD33"
I do hope they keep the mc as he is and don't turn him into another Koikatsu stupid and extremely horny fool. Honestly, I cannot see anyone actually enjoying playing such characters.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth his power should be reviving people he kills like a necromancer that can rebind there soul to their body in a sense dark magic since he is called king of corpses and we should be able to decide whether or not to kill someone because right now there is only kill and that fight even if u win it the dialog doesn't change

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illuminati00

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
love this game yet, got blue balls in the end of version :HideThePain:
shit goes wrong with really nice render even thought its koikatsu :coffee:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
in truth his power should be reviving people he kills like a necromancer that can rebind there soul to their body in a sense dark magic since he is called king of corpses and we should be able to decide whether or not to kill someone because right now there is only kill and that fight even if u win it the dialog doesn't change
Precisely. I generally try to understand fetishes, but I have a really hard time seeing how anyone would want to develope and evolve a characters personality, going through hardships with them, only to kill them and lay with their lifeless body without any personality. It's the exact same as having sex with an empty character model, does anyone actually like the pay-off after deleting a character after who's story we have learnt and who's personality we have discovered?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I tab into a necrophilia game and half the comments are people bitching about the fact that the game has necrophilia in it. See the top of the page? See those tags up there? See the necrophilia tag? That means you can fuck off if you don't like it, that's kind of why the tags are there. There are an uncountable amount of games without this content you can go complain about instead of bitching in the comments here. I tried to read the comments to get a gist of the quality of the game but almost everything I read was just people whining. I've gotten used to a large portion of every thread being people whining about some shit or other but holy fuck. People honestly tab into a game tagged with necrophilia, where the main character is an absolute psychopath, and immediately begin asking for the main intended content of the game to be optional.

Me? I'm very simple, I just want there to be some anal content because that's what I'm most into. I'm not going to demand someone rewrite their character and setting to bend their game around my specific set of wants. The nerve of some people.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
yo
I tab into a necrophilia game and half the comments are people bitching about the fact that the game has necrophilia in it. See the top of the page? See those tags up there? See the necrophilia tag? That means you can fuck off if you don't like it, that's kind of why the tags are there. There are an uncountable amount of games without this content you can go complain about instead of bitching in the comments here. I tried to read the comments to get a gist of the quality of the game but almost everything I read was just people whining. I've gotten used to a large portion of every thread being people whining about some shit or other but holy fuck. People honestly tab into a game tagged with necrophilia, where the main character is an absolute psychopath, and immediately begin asking for the main intended content of the game to be optional.
And you are bitching about other people bitching.

Everyone be bitching on here, including me.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes