VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - King of Corpses [Update 2 Part 1] [Good Luck AyD33]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Review of Update 2 Part 1 presumed to be the final version with abandoned tag
    Pros
    Girls are cute, even when...dead I guess
    Animation is fairly smooth
    Uncharacteristically evil MC is a novel spin on things

Cons
    Everything else about the story aside from killer mc is exactly like every other isekai to a tee
    There are very few scenes and its very short. While I wouldn't fault that normally for a game in development, this one I kind of have to treat as a final product. The preview images show you all the scenes basically with 3 sex scenes total
    Two of the 3 sex scenes are with dead girls so it's extremely niche in the kinks. If the necrophilia tag doesn't appeal to you, I'd skip this or else you'll spend two hours reading through the story to get to the one scene.

Overall while it's not usual kink, the animations make the girls look a lot more alive so it didn't bother me too much. There's just too little for the time spent invested. It's like watching the first three episodes of an isekai with a couple murders in between, which is not enough to make it feel completely novel.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RazzyKou

The writing is top notch, the story is top notch, the animation is top notch!
    This such a niche genre and yet someone managed to made a high quality game of it. I'm looking forward for your works on this genre because it's such a rare gem. Great job to the developers!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

iluvpxrn

One of the best games ive played on this site found on accident! This game has great animation, great character models, and the story is really good, hope this game continues! I really like Nayuki and hope to see more of her
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Varxen

This game is a gem and I mean it, there is not a single game on here with such a story-line, renders and genre. I’m writing such a long review because of how in love I am with the game, it has all the stuff that turn me on: Necrophilia, rape, ahegao.

Alright, here goes:

Protagonist: The protagonist is not unlike your average serial killer/psychopath who does things with expedient efficiency. He is a unique person with one intent: Kill and rape. With the swathes of “good guy” or loveable protagonists floating around, this contradistinction by itself makes the game interesting. I’m not interested in character development, only how the character gains power like a megalomaniac Machiavellian, so if you’re into that too, you’ll like this. 10/10.

Renders: Unlike most other games, this game has animations, and the animations are EXTREMELY well done. Every movement, from the eye jitters to the change in expressions are done purposefully and precisely. Trust me, you’ll get hard just from the killing animation. The animations play almost like high quality videos, and they’re really amazing. Cinematography and camera angles are all pretty good too. 10/10.

Story: Raping, killing, gaining power. Not much else to say, the protagonist is a villain and he knows it and owns it. Despite this, the story is not linear, as with all interesting developments we can see variations in how the protagonist attains his kills and rape.

Music: The music is extremely appropriate for the scenes, and they contribute to the whole serial killing atmosphere of the game.

Overall: If you enjoy necrophilia, raping, killing, this game is perfect for you. Presently, the content is still lacking, but I’m eagerly anticipating future updates. Keeping my eyes peeled here. I’ll be supporting the game creator. Good luck, AyD33!