4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1680622318115.jpeg

Overview:
Place Holder

You play as a degenerate serial killer, hunting and killing your prey....eventually your luck runs out,
but you get a second chance, after being transported to another world, just to do it allover again.
This is not your typical VN this is the Darkside of the VN universe.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: Good Luck AyD33 - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 2 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Marked as abandoned, as per developers post on fanbox

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Thank you for sharing, ojae
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Requested by, ojae

The renders and animations are wonderful, the story is DARK Verry DARK

53c19358fe8fd1b5bee43aefbf673096.gif

MUST READ BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME!
- You can fast forward with CTRL
- New inventory is still very buggy, working on it but for now it is what it is. DO NOT CLICK on any of the ITEMS, they will disappear and I have no idea why.. (For some reason I couldn't add the item 'coins' at a certain part which is so weird so I just added it automatically for the time being)
- Dialogue is still a work in progress
- The maze is NOT 100% done yet.
- H scene is still unpolished
- For the maze, I suggest you explore it very carefully, there are certain items that can be found that WILL benefit you with new h scenes.

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wait what? Well... this is different. Will this be a branching story with choices or a linear story where the protag stays full murder hobo? I'm all for darker stories, but raping and murdering women ain't it.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So if I am getting this correctly judging by tags and overview...The MC will find a girl, violate her, kill her and then violate her again? And this will be an ongoing conquest for the MC?
Well ok then. uhh..good luck...I guess.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
The idea itself is refreshingly new. What bothers me is that you don't really have a choice. I want to be able to decide for myself if I want to kill someone or do other things with 'her'. At the moment, it's just linear and always comes down to necrophilia. I would find it much more useful to follow 2. Paths. Either dark or romantic. It doesn't have to be a harem, but there are characters I'd rather see alive and impregnated than dead. Well, maybe a third way ... grey. Otherwise, nice, if rather flat, I mean, they advertise the Dark Side of VN here, the only thing I see here is neither dark nor bad, rather soporific, at least as far as the visuals are concerned. If it's advertised as dark, it should be visually dark, at least that's my opinion.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i've stuck my toe in, got up to the next morning with the maid entering the room and i gotta say, i am finding it very amusing to have your generic isekai dating sim setup but the 'hero' is secretely a complete psychopath, it just keeps tickling my funny bone how these two things are juxtaposed.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Damn... Art looks really nice...
Is the game actually about murdering people and fucking them after?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
King Of Corpses [Update 2 Part 1 1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.45 GB/ 164 MB) : ,

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hit the content wall, not bad, needs the bugs fixed and dunno wtf was going on with the rainbow effect when fucking under the waterfall at the end there but i actually like it, the psycho and necro stuff isn't what i would call my cup of tea but it's also novel for me so i don't mind it and the story kind of calls for it only making a minimal appearance, at first at least, plenty of opportunity for more vanilla sex as a cover, definitely curious to see where this story goes.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes