4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
The previous message was a troll account impersonating the dev to undermine the game. Pretty sure this latest one is the same troll with a new account putting out basically the same fake message in a different format.
good to know.
no idea tho why the hell someone would do that to a pretty unknown dev developing such a niche game.
makes no fucking sense to me.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Afraid not. This new message was from the actual developer on Discord, having removed the koc channel completely and him working alone on the game simply wasn't a viable option with IRL problems looming for him.

Personally, I think that this game is on ice until he can find a team to help him finish the game for real.

Reactions: ojae

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
I just read the fanbox, and yikes, so many dropped his fanbox after announcing he's continuing the game? It's very understandable that he decided to just can it if that's the reaction he gets and he couldn't ignore the losses. Such a shame, I would've loved to see how the game continued too, but alas.

Reactions: acc645785634

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
This game was dead on arrival. While evil MC is interesting and fun for many. Banging dead women is not very popular..

Reactions: Wzighack

Darkdevil2104

Apr 21, 2022
This game was dead on arrival. While evil MC is interesting and fun for many. Banging dead women is not very popular..
that is obviously and sadly right! But the few people who like those content are faithful fans and will not forget the creator.

Reactions: MrF0x

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
found it short but desent, the animations was well made, if the game realy wanted to greep the players out more some sound effects and scary music would not hurt, would have been a bit more interesting if we had some influence on our dark path like who to kill and who to let live stuff like that

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

July 2nd, 2023 19:48・All users
It seems when I mentioned I was working on the game again, a lot of my supporters/pledgers dropped. Over a hundred in fact, and basically losing a majority of my income.. I kinda don’t want to go homeless yet, so sadly, the alternative is to quit development. I’ve also been told that there’s no sign that the game will flourish in a way I need it to. To make it worth it at least. I hate that its most likely true. The reality is, I’m putting a lot on the line on something that would make a small portion happy. That’s nice and all but risking my lifestyle for something like that isn’t worth it. Apologies I’m having surgery tomorrow so not sure how I’ll feel after, but as soon as I do get in a bearable state, I’ll be working tirelessly on comics. That’s the plan
Game's officially dead. Unfortunate, i was enjoying playing something outside of my usual interests, it was novel.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth it could of been a game of redemption or not where he keeps killing or whatever and it would of been cool if he would of been a necromancer where he could revive whoever he wants but in truth it was a great game

Nickhung

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 2520376

Overview:
Place Holder

You play as a degenerate serial killer, hunting and killing your prey....eventually your luck runs out,
but you get a second chance, after being transported to another world, just to do it allover again.
This is not your typical VN this is the Darkside of the VN universe.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: Good Luck AyD33 - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 2 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Marked as abandoned, as per developers post on fanbox

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Thank you for sharing, ojae
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2520348 View attachment 2520349 View attachment 2520350 View attachment 2520351 View attachment 2520352 View attachment 2520353 View attachment 2520354 View attachment 2520355 View attachment 2520356 View attachment 2520357 View attachment 2520358 View attachment 2520359
apity it was abandoned i wanted to see more

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
This game so interested, please keep this game to always update. Thanks Dev
The Dev lost subscribers because of this game so don't expect this game or another for the time being

Also scroll up by couple of posts while you're at it

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The Dev lost subscribers because of this game so don't expect this game or another for the time being

Also scroll up by couple of posts while you're at it
Yeah, really frustrating. They just wanted their R34 anime waifus 3 page comics.
Dev takes time for a longer comic, for animation, for his (good) OC stories? The game?
Loses money.
Does a samey R34 3 page comic? Cash rolls in.
I can't fault the dev for going "lazy", every time he tries to be creative and put in maximum effort he's punished monetarily.

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0 and arimfan

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Yeah, really frustrating. They just wanted their R34 anime waifus 3 page comics.
Dev takes time for a longer comic, for animation, for his (good) OC stories? The game?
Loses money.
Does a samey R34 3 page comic? Cash rolls in.
I can't fault the dev for going "lazy", every time he tries to be creative and put in maximum effort he's punished monetarily.
I'm surprised such a thing can happen since the VN is not much different from what the Artist is doing at least content wise

Is there a reason why those 100s of supporters drop support? From an outsider looking in, I personally don't understand why.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm surprised such a thing can happen since the VN is not much different from what the Artist is doing at least content wise

Is there a reason why those 100s of supporters drop support? From an outsider looking in, I personally don't understand why.
Because its not anime waifu R34. Its OCs, and takes longer to produce content.
He produces the R34 comics fairly quickly, and people who are only into R34 don't want OCs or a unique story, they just want quick context so they girl they find hot in anime gets n*cro dicked.

• Sad
Reactions: KH2000
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes