4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
That means you can fuck off if you don't like it, that's kind of why the tags are there
It seems to me that there are still more people who come here to show off, to tell their stories, than people who come for the games that most of them don't even try. :p :rolleyes:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I tab into a necrophilia game and half the comments are people bitching about the fact that the game has necrophilia in it. See the top of the page? See those tags up there? See the necrophilia tag? That means you can fuck off if you don't like it, that's kind of why the tags are there. There are an uncountable amount of games without this content you can go complain about instead of bitching in the comments here. I tried to read the comments to get a gist of the quality of the game but almost everything I read was just people whining. I've gotten used to a large portion of every thread being people whining about some shit or other but holy fuck. People honestly tab into a game tagged with necrophilia, where the main character is an absolute psychopath, and immediately begin asking for the main intended content of the game to be optional.

Me? I'm very simple, I just want there to be some anal content because that's what I'm most into. I'm not going to demand someone rewrite their character and setting to bend their game around my specific set of wants. The nerve of some people.
Normaly I would agree with you, but the truth is that this game does away with many regular Koikatsu complaints and is actually good. The MC is smart and not consumed by hornyness, the character models are of a high quality, the animations looks good. The world they are setting up is interesting, the MC have to actually work if he wants to become all powerful etcetera etcetera. The game is really good but I am afraid it will die if it stays on the really niche fetish it currently insists upon. There is nothing wrong with staying on a fetish, just as there is nothing wrong with branching out when the player base is being created.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
It is the developer who makes the game, not the player. And it depends if he does it to be admired, to earn as much money as possible or rather for his pleasure. To reproach him for what he does, to tell him, more or less, that he doesn't know anything about it, risks above all to make the game disappear. To tell him what you think, what you would like, to give advice, yes, but to repeat the same thing over and over again, I don't think that's very useful.

Reactions: Remplier

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
It is the developer who makes the game, not the player. And it depends if he does it to be admired, to earn as much money as possible or rather for his pleasure. To reproach him for what he does, to tell him, more or less, that he doesn't know anything about it, risks above all to make the game disappear. To tell him what you think, what you would like, to give advice, yes, but to repeat the same thing over and over again, I don't think that's very useful.
I don't think anyone has told him that he does kot know what he is doing. People have been giving advice, given their opinions. If people are repeating one thing, it means that several people are of the same opinion. How can any developer know what their playerbase thinks if no-one gives their opinion just because someone else has said the same thing.

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
I really like the premise of this game, The main character is original overall. I don't hate the seriel killer and fucker vibe, I have a hope you will get choices on the outcomes of characters, that you get a choice in how the MC develops and there should be some change because different environments produce different results.

Ilhamwawawaw

Apr 19, 2021
Looked like an interesting game ,i quite like isekai genre, but the tag not so much..maybe i'll come back here again when you added branching storyline like other comments said but still Good Luck Dev.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Well this isn't a premise you see every day. Consider my interest piqued.

Haven't played the game myself yet, but just from reading the comments, I do share the sentiment of giving choices lol, though that depends if the game is going to be more sandbox-like or story-oriented. Killing off chars tends to left me with feeling weird and something like regretful(?), so I try not to kill if I don't want or feel like it, but if they need to die for story reasons, then I understand. Gonna keep an eye on this one for sure.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Well this isn't a premise you see every day. Consider my interest piqued.

Haven't played the game myself yet, but just from reading the comments, I do share the sentiment of giving choices lol, though that depends if the game is going to be more sandbox-like or story-oriented. Killing off chars tends to left me with feeling weird and something like regretful(?), so I try not to kill if I don't want or feel like it, but if they need to die for story reasons, then I understand. Gonna keep an eye on this one for sure.
I feel the exact same things, it really feels like a waste making a character forever disappear after getting to know them. Currently it has been linear without sandbox. Definitly keeping track with this one.

TreeAlice

Jun 27, 2020
I like snuff and necrophilia, so this game is exactlay what I'm looking for. Looking forward to future updates.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
The dialogue seems to suffer from exposition dump syndrome. You ask about someone's experience as a peasant to get a feel for what commoners think, and we get her whole life story, as if she's already comfortable enough to go into that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the writing could be stronger, but I really like the premise. Finding an editor to clean up the English would be good. ChatGPT can do that pretty well, though it can't always tell what you meant if the language is too far off, so you'd have to be careful.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
In games like this, I love to go down the dark path and explore all the fucked up shit the games creator put in. My only thing is I like to have the option to be a better person so I can ignore it just like how I do the opposite in real life.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes