4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I have to admit, I was more into the rape part than the necrophilia, if only because I like to come back to fucking women again and if I had to choose, necro wouldn't be my pick. That said, I will admit that the animations here looked great and the angle here was novel enough for me to wanna see more.

I just wish we'd get the option of sparing girls if we feel like it.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
honestly not the most fcked up game i've ever played lol..... i'd give just about every game here a try once. I mean, plus side for me is you ain't a good guy. i like playing an evil lil shit who does shit out of the norm. necrophilia....ehhhhhhhh not really my thing, but i won't dis a kink. not a big fan of rape either, but a good story is what gets me hooked. and so far, i'm curious how this plays out to the end. dev, you'll face haters about these kinks, but you do you man. curiosity peaked.

Gromelon

Jul 17, 2017
Very nice for a demo early in development. Obviously a very niche kink in focus, but holders of such kink are gonna be on cloud nine if this gets plenty of content. Dev's Pixiv portfollio suggests quite a lot of experience in making these niche Koikatsu animations and stills so when it comes to art he has bases covered. All that remains is learning the engine in sufficient degree and/or getting help with it as project seems overly ambitious for one person.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Having played through what exists at the moment I can say that it exceeded my expectations. The models seem nicer than other Koikatsu titles. The writing too is good, the dialogue is neither upsetting nor cringe, something that is quite rare in these type of games.
Playing as an intelligent bad guy is something we need more of here. MC's for whatever reason tend to be braindead or constantly horny to their detriment, trends which I really have no understanding for why developers follow, I have never seen anyone say they like it. Saying that, I will have to comment about the same thing the rest of the people here have commented about, the necrophilia.

I really think you are doing the game a disservice by not making it optional. Many people want to play as an intelligent evil, especially if he will become as powerful as the game eludes to, but to have the niche fetish not optional will scare away many. Adding a skip button or even adding other evil deeds would make the game much more playable for people. The world is interesting and the characters have been intriguing. I would hate for this to die because of an unskippable fetish.

(To anyone reading wondering how prevalent it is like I did, two killings have happened during this current update. While the game started like it would be a big theme, it took a backseat later on. It's worth playing if you want to play evil even if you dislike necrophilia, God knows I do.)

Reactions: juanito

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hit the content wall, not bad, needs the bugs fixed and dunno wtf was going on with the rainbow effect when fucking under the waterfall at the end there but i actually like it, the psycho and necro stuff isn't what i would call my cup of tea but it's also novel for me so i don't mind it and the story kind of calls for it only making a minimal appearance, at first at least, plenty of opportunity for more vanilla sex as a cover, definitely curious to see where this story goes.

Having played through what exists at the moment I can say that it exceeded my expectations. The models seem nicer than other Koikatsu titles. The writing too is good, the dialogue is neither upsetting nor cringe, something that is quite rare in these type of games.
Playing as an intelligent bad guy is something we need more of here. MC's for whatever reason tend to be braindead or constantly horny to their detriment, trends which I really have no understanding for why developers follow, I have never seen anyone say they like it. Saying that, I will have to comment about the same thing the rest of the people here have commented about, the necrophilia.

I really think you are doing the game a disservice by not making it optional. Many people want to play as an intelligent evil, especially if he will become as powerful as the game eludes to, but to have the niche fetish not optional will scare away many. Adding a skip button or even adding other evil deeds would make the game much more playable for people. The world is interesting and the characters have been intriguing. I would hate for this to die because of an unskippable fetish.

(To anyone reading wondering how prevalent it is like I did, two killings have happened during this current update. While the game started like it would be a big theme, it took a backseat later on. It's worth playing if you want to play evil even if you dislike necrophilia, God knows I do.)
honestly I'm terrified to even try this game. not sure if I ever will, bingoogus and illuminati kind of solidified my opinion but certain things might become optional in the future. I guess I'll keep an eye on this. dev or someone else might confirm future changes in the thread at some point.

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
honestly I'm terrified to even try this game. not sure if I ever will, bingoogus and illuminati kind of solidified my opinion but certain options might become optional in the future. I guess I'll keep an eye on this. dev or someone else might confirm future changes in the thread at some point.
To give you an idea of what has occurred in the story up to this point:
You start the game finding someone to kill, something you do with a choking animation. You return to your house and lay with the body, horrific, I agree. The police finds you and you escape, getting teleported to a classic fantasy kingdom where you are the hero, summoned to help the kingdom in crisis. You learn that you are proficient in dark magic, the evil kind of magic that heroes are not suppose to have. You then go to a cave to find a dark magic spellbook. In the cave you get attacked by some monsters. Here you find a person damaged, you choke her to death and have sex with her, then running away. You later fall down a hole and some other things happens, no more necrophilia after. It began as disturbing. After getting sent to the fantasy world the worst parts felt watered down, it felt as your focus was gaining power with necrophilia being an afterthought, not the focus as it felt in the short beginning.

There are several ways the developer could work around yet still include necrophilia. Resurrection magic being one really good option in my opinion. Since killing is so integral that there even is a kill list and mortality status, one option could be the ability to revive them (albeit loyal to you). This way the people wanting a death sex scene could get it whilst those who wish to avoid it could just revive them. It would fit the dark mage theme yet still include necrophilia, though optional.

Sep 1, 2019
Thought it would be something like solo leveling but man was I wrong. Not a necromancer, but man he is around a lot of corpses. For sure not my thing.

Reactions: Illuminati00

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Sounds dark, how does mind control play a part in it, as that's why I'm here.
Like being a villain, this may be a bit far...but def will give it a fair shot if the mind control is prominent in raping the girls.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Gotta love the character BIOs, particularly the "Status":

1680670331007.png

I wonder if the "Affection: stat changes after the "Status" changes... :unsure:

And obviously we'll wait a year or two after killing her before fucking her, don't want to venture into that taboo realm! :eek:

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Don't get discouraged by the normies, dev. I want to see where this madness will go.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Don't get discouraged by the normies, dev. I want to see where this madness will go.
I would also like to see where this goes...

I would especially like to see a sentence or two from the Dev describing what future tags they are planning on adding/never adding. <-- This helps one choose between 'ignore' or 'watch'

It is especially important to be transparent as games like this (with very unusual stories/elements) tend to end up being either incredibly unique (in a good way) or a complete waste of time.

Hoping for the former,

Best of luck Dev.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Concept is pretty amazing, renders are great too, gonna support this project if it goes past a few more updates. Cheers to the creator!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes