Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
He has an extended update cycle, with updates containing a lot of content. Oct of last year, March of this year, next probably September as previously stated...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok that's some major post saying he whas making a compleet new city 8th of july this year.
and he maybe slow but when he makes something he tries it so it is whitout Bugs.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yes - read post #79 - it states that along with a release hopefully in September...

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I was wondering why this game haven't been updated since March. It's good to see that dev stilll working on it and has a release date for the next version.

I hope the dev keeps slow corruption element as it is and don't rush anything. A lot of games that involve corruption rush events too fast these days.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell he is still bizz whit a new city or compleet makeover of the first village i dont know precise but he is working on plus his whole patreon got renewd

Thirak

Mar 26, 2017
I've been watching this game a year by now, and Nerion is a slow but good developer. The next update must be soon, i would say this or next month. Anyway, i must say that im truly excited.

Reactions: elistraee

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Yup, he said he wants to release the new version by the time he takes a holiday, which is in Sept. Hopefully he'll release a bit early, even if to a select few folks, to squash bugs before he takes off. But it should be a good update with a pile of new content. He might take a good amount of time between releases, but just remember. Tight bois take their time.

Chui08

May 3, 2017
Can anyone post his news?

Hi!
A news from me! After so many days of silence... Sorry about that...

I want to inform you that I'm slowly getting to the last scenes and events that I planned to make in next update. It'll take me some time still, but I guess the end is nigh. Just don't expect it to be ready in few days, it still might take up to few weeks unfortunately depending on how writing will go. And I'm not counting bug testing and proofreading. Please, be patient.

Chui08

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know what the new update is?

Hi there!
I'm still working on new scenes in upcoming version but everyday I'm closer to the finish line. At this moment I'm creating some mild exhibitionism scenes. There will be more of them in Capital then I initially planned. I hope it is okay?

On another note, I'm starting to planning update that comes after this one. And I got an interesting request form one of you. It's about pubic hair. Currently, as we all can see Ravy has none of them. But certainly some of you would like to have them around. What do you think about this? My concept is this: Once every few days Ravy's hair grows and in the morning she has to decide what if she want to shave them completely or not. I'm thinking about possibility of trimming it down and having 3 options but maybe two is enough? And of course there will be option to turn of them completely. Hairs will be visible in all pictures and mentioned sometimes by people who get to see them. Please tell me in the poll if your interested in idea like this.

No, I'm not interested in pubic hairs. I'll turn them off anyway.

Yes, I'm interested. Two states (none, hairy) is enough.

Yes, I'm interested. Two states (none, trimmed) is enough.

Yes, I'm interested. I want it all! (none, trimmed, hairy).

167 votes total

Peposk90

Jul 8, 2017
I am replaying ver mar 21 and i got to a part when you flash to mr in administration in a sundress, after that i can flash in his office but he keeps asking did i flash anyone. What to do from that? I tryed to flash ladder boy and prisoner but can't..

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I am replaying ver mar 21 and i got to a part when you flash to mr in administration in a sundress, after that i can flash in his office but he keeps asking did i flash anyone. What to do from that? I tryed to flash ladder boy and prisoner but can't..
I suppose it's the end of this path for this version. New version should be out in a week so it might have something new in that route. His updates are pretty huge

Chui08

May 3, 2017
Some news:

Hi!
Finally I finished creating stuff for the release. Now I'm bug testing it by myself. After I'm done I'll send text file to Kaosfear and he'll proofread it for me. That is really big task since there is over 20k words to check. (not counting the names). That's almost two times more compared to MAR ver. Then I'll ask for volunteers to be a testers before patreon Release. And after that new version will be complete! So bear with me for a little longer!

Nerion

Reactions: griffor
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes