+Good graphic (to me at least:))
    +Good maps
    +Good story
    +Best corruption story/system
    +Very good characters
    -Full of bugs
    -The game is not polished
    -Unfinished
    I may be a bit exaggerated with my rating since there's a lot of cons, but that's just how much I love this game. It's the best example of how to make a corruption game and a 'must play' if you love the genre.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zaidas

One of the best games of my favorite genre (corruption of female protagonist). Clearly better than 90% of such games and deserves a spot on the very top. I played most of them so I can compare.
    Art is not high quality, but good enough. Plot is way better than average. Events are well thought and long enough to enjoy them. You can actually play this game as a game and still have fun after investing hours into it. MC is a very nice and relatable person and takes a long time to develop. Lots of stuff to do and explore. Some kinks. Wonderful game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ninthja

It is a really nice corruption game with nice pace. Not extremely grindy and not so easy either. The story, interactions, the feelings that was put into the characters were well made. There is only one issue Ive encountered which was the goblin part. I cant progress it because even though I finished the "paralyzed" boys story, so It still tells me to visit the house when im trying to leave the south forest area. But when I try to visit him, it tells me i should come back another time thus I cant leave the area being stuck. Other than that, hopefully the dev didnt abandon the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tupito

Although the drawings are not good, the pace and writing of the game is excellent. Keep going!
    200 characters?! Well, this game is one of the top 5 games, for me, in the Corruption/Exhibitionism genre. The way the character finds out that she is actually excited by this practice and lets herself be guided on this path, step by step, it leaves me craving for more and more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MrSleeping

I played the 2.3 version of the Game for around 9 hours right now and finished all the quests until that point (at least i think so) and i must say that i really enjoyed the Game so far. It has one of the best stories i played so far and im really looking forward to what is gonna be added. I really enjoy how Ravy changes over time and even tho the art isnt the flashiest it still is pretty and the animations are also pretty good. If you just want a quick game with tons of sex scenes this isnt the game for you but if you want a good game with a good story and characters and still quite a good amount of sexy scenes this is a game for you.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

Unfortunately I have a hard and fast rule that comes to games that improperly adjust display settings and cause issues with the desktop environment. This game here has such an issue because of the game engine used. It moves all the icons and causes other issues.
    For that there the rating can not come above one star. A developer should always respect his clients and never do such or nor use a system that does.

However, when it comes to the game the graphics are par. There is the standard RPGM type tiles used for the 2 maps and there is ok 2D drawn art for the various characters and scenes.

What this game does have is some what better than ok plot and story. The author can write fairly well and that makes this game quite a good game as far as game play goes.

Personally I found the various paths or connected stories to connected and reliant on one another. So you can simply choose not to do one line and follow a different one in stead. While a find Bladewood early on some what humorous about the time the MC is going to his house it just feels creepy.

You are left with a feeling of bouncing from place to place with no real control on what you want to do. That's because you actually have little you have to complete and move along other parts before you can progress down different story paths. So those paths are all dependent to some extent on one another.

This game definitely needs an NTR type label in it. You could say she gets someone what stolen back and forth because of the way the current plot path is.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

Fountain of Mana is not a game focused on the sexual content but rather a damn good RPG game where story and slow character evolution is the focus. You also have a decent amount of freedom in how you play the character (resist the corruption or welcome it) and it changes a lot of the scenes.

At time of reviewing this with v2.2 the game has about 5 to 7 hours of content already and I never got bored and found myself really drawn into the game.

As for the h-content there is more than enough to fill that 5-7 hours of play time and some of it you really have to work to find which can be quite rewarding. But it is not too hidden that you feel like you are just doing random stuff hoping to find h-scenes.

I am pretty sure I have missed a few scenes though due to my choices or the way I have played the game which is also a good sign as it just shows how much variety there is in the way to play this game.

Really hope to see this game's development continued until completion as not only is the potential there but the content already there now is just great quality.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

PantsRats

This is currently one of my favorite lewd games around right now. It gives us a really enjoyable and relatable protagonist, and a pretty good story.
    There are a variety of scenes and routes to unlock, and a great quest tracker.
    There's a large focus on exhibition, which I love, but there are some other fetishes to explore as well.
    I eagerly await further updates with expanded routes and more lewd scenes. Once this game is completed, it will be a contender for one of the best RPGM games around.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

qweasdqweasd123

This game somehow managed to include most of my personal fantasies. The story can be slow at times, and there is a bit of grinding, but that makes the good parts of this game feel well earned. Also, one of the only games of it's kind to have character development, great job!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Lalit Gangwar

I loved the game, no unrealistically large breasts, no unrealistic corrupting girl within a a single game day.

I wish that the game updates were more frequent, though. The developer is notorious for disappearing for an entire year between updates.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Siderophilia

Hello my name is Siderophilia and I have played Fountain of Mana (February 4 release) by Nerion.

Fountain of Mana is a RPGM game with a fantasy setting about an innocent young mage girl (very) slowly being corrupted. Unfortunately a few strange design decisions make the experience less enjoyable than it has potential to be.

The core issue with this game is that despite keeping combat to a few reasonable battles it manages to drag on forever between scenes. This happens in part due to unnecessarily large empty maps between the locations of interest (why is there for instance a road through an empty grassland between the castle and the town?), but most of all due to how events are scripted. Only a few events in this game are linearly scripted so that you can progress through them at a pace of your own choice, talk to a character you like, possibly sleep and come back the next day and progress through that route. No, for some reason the developer opted for having multiple prerequisites and making almost every event in the game be randomly available, meaning that you have to check upon most characters daily to see if you can progress through that route on that day. One of the most obnoxious examples of this is the character Ela literally telling you "I'll bring my swimsuit tomorrow", but tomorrow actually means whenever the RNG god causes her to show up at the same place next time. This means that while the game has a mechanism for quick travel available from the MC's room which could be useful, most days you'll want to start out from her room and move outwards to see if there is any new content for the other characters. The walkthrough included in the downloads helps a little with this despite just being a huge image with arrows stretching back and forth in a confusing manner, but it far from solves the problems.

The art is pretty average for the Without boys version. For the with boys version it ranges from shitty to pretty average. (I'd probably recommend the version Without Boys, which is literally the same game with a couple of particularly bad character portraits removed.) There was also a pretty funny moment early on in the game where one of the boys' fantasies was displayed in the form of a crude drawing of the MC and I couldn't figure out whether it was intended to be taken seriously or not. Other than that I think I noticed a few clipping errors and I believe there are a few instances where the MC is supposed to have facial features but they aren't loaded correctly. But hey, at least it's uncensored.

Gameplay is also pretty buggy and confusing, while this may be acceptable for an early build when you consider how long this has been in development it doesn't bode very well. A lot of the time it has you questioning whether you have just encountered a gamebreaking bug or if what you're seeing is in fact intended design. The lack of things like a quest log or phase of day in the game menu makes it hard to figure out what you should do next, but even if the game had those I'm not sure what they would tell you as the game also regularly seems to lose track of the time of day or the clothes on the MC's body. While the extensive system for equipping different items of clothing looks good on paper, it doesn't have quite the intended effect when the only reason the MC shows up naked at an even seemingly is that the game lost track of what she's wearing and the dialogue asks her to remove the dress she's not wearing in the CG.

The writing is probably the one thing here which might be considered as a redeeming quality. The language is mostly proper and rather than the typical corruption oriented game where the MC is abused this game for the most part paints a portrait of a young woman slowly discovering her sexuality. Things such as the MC curiously watching a boy masturbating to the thought of her are pretty nicely done. The language is proper although the writing is far from flawless and it often feels lacking in depth. Despite the slow pace relationships between the characters feel rushed and not particularly believable. There are many points where I'd like to see a bit more emphasis on the internal conflict between the MC's lust and her prudish upbringing. It's hard to put a finger on, but something in the writing makes it come across as a bit immature. Still this the single quality that is actually interesting enough that somebody might get something out of this experience.

Taken together, this game has some interesting qualities but as of now it's very frustrating because it's a huge time sink to run around and check if random events are available or not. There are a lot of far better similar games out there. 3/5.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

tillsb

I like the somewhat directionless games but I don't even know what quests I have and no way to find the information I need to complete some that I can remember. Maybe I'll revisit and try again in the future.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoy it rather than “critical” rating. A.k.A more of a PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments gamelist entry

PROs:
    +lot of scenes
    +nice story element
    +great characters
    +really nice FMC
    +spot on exhibitionism, tease and low corruption kink
    +clothing affection and slow mindset change spot on
    +very hot scenes
    +some nice funny moments
    +interesting world
    +no annoying combat grinding

CONs:
    -quite slow development
    -art is quite average

Comments:
    Got nothing else to add. I found it extremely spot on lewd game about exhibitionism and teasing. Very well done low corruption game. I really look forwards seeing the finished product. FMC Is simply adorable and her adventure is pure enjoyment.
    9/10
    +FAV
  14. 3.00 star(s)

FangOfDrknss

There's really a certain extent how good an RMXP game can be, since its not like Ren'py, where you can save CG scenes into slots, without having to go into a gallery or anything. Story here is better writing than most games that uses the engine, but the corruption is so horribly slow, I got pretty bored of the game and just deleted it. A few masturbation scenes from her is just not enough to keep going.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Urtasil

super game play and story. A few bug around but notting that hinder the game. Real good RPG gameplay with a few fights but notting to takes to long. Most of the game are small puzzles or in game mini games. Did patron support for a long time but the development have been slow lately
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

I love what's here, but there just isn't enough STUFF to warrant a five star rating. Still, the core game is so good and leaves much room for expansion and the implementation of new mechanics. I wish the developer all the success in the world, he's honestly a great guy from what I've seen. You should absolutely play it, just don't expect a fully fleshed out and finished experience.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

thenonemans

Simple 2D art slow corruption won't be finished for like 3 years but it's a unique game in many ways and well worth trying. Attention to detail is what makes this game stand out from the maps to the amazing clothing system that changes nearly every characters dialogue depending on what your wearing or not wearing.