AdorableBunny

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a recollection room to this game? Due to way the game is made extracting the RG doesn't really provide the CGs, but I'm too damn lazy to play through it since I keep bugging out.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
hi, this might be a dumb question. I could't find thomlin after the scouting party quest. Do anyone know his location at night? is it in the forest?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
found a bug whit the cat in frigen the village third time you try to pet him.
Script 'Pixel offset'line76: typeError occurred can't convert fixnum into string

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i love animals. i whould never do that not even in RL. never ever

i whont abuse them the cat abused me more times then you could think off or atleast the main heroine char she is trying 2 be nice and what does the makes her ugly by scratching her face

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
there is no boys and with boys version what's the difference or they are same
No boys just disables sprites of the male characters whenever you're talking to them. Any CG involving boys is still there though.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whe havent heard from the maker for a while now i hope it isnt but could it be the project is dead becausse from the update that is shown that says 21march is from 2years back. iff i where not mistaken.

i have bin reading back on his free posting. that this whas only bug fixxes so not rly a new update

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
whe havent heard from the maker for a while now i hope it isnt but could it be the project is dead becausse from the update that is shown that says 21march is from 2years back. iff i where not mistaken.

i have bin reading back on his free posting. that this whas only bug fixxes so not rly a new update
he hasn't done a update in a while he said something about building a new town or something

Aug 14, 2016

If you read the game information on page 1 you can see that the game is last updated 07/03/17, and if you click on the link to patreon you can see a post from the 8th of july stating that the next update is gonna be released around september this year.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes