• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Hi guys for all the FoM fans the wait is almost over yay!!
the game was delivered to some volunteers for bugtesting so i think maybe in a week game will be out for patreons

Open bug testing
Patrons only
Oct 11 at 9:48am
Hi there!
New update is almost ready! Kaosfear finished profreading text files. He really did wonderful job. He also bug tested the game a lot so I would like to thank him properly. He's the man!

Now I need to test the game for any further bugs that could have slipped. Also there might be some typos that I missed that need correcting. So I'm asking for volounteers to bug test the game. If you're interested please send me a message.

Also old saves work in this version without the problems.

When you spot a bug or typo please describe it to me in another message. For example if you see a typo or other bug during conversation send me something like this:

'I went to the feast for the second time and after Ravy says 'No, that's enough' her eyes disappeared.

It's important to tell me where and when it happened so I can find it. Also when something is wrong with clothes tell me what Ravy was wearing.

I hope this phase will go smoothly and I'll be able to release a new update soon.

Nerion

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I was wondering why this game haven't been updated since March. It's good to see that dev stilll working on it and has a release date for the next version.

I hope the dev keeps slow corruption element as it is and don't rush anything. A lot of games that involve corruption rush events too fast these days.
to be honest i kinda hope alot more devs would make options to increase or decrease how fast this goes either by giving items that increases it if one wants it
im the kinda guy that likes to get to the fun part quickly without having to use a week working it up :p or wait a year before a proper corruption lvl is put into a new version :p

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
...im the kinda guy that likes to get to the fun part quickly without having to use a week working it up :p or wait a year before a proper corruption lvl is put into a new version :p
I'm just the opposite. Soon as the girl gets "corrupted" enough to start fucking anything that walks, the fun is about over. Unless the game has a good story line.

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I'm just the opposite. Soon as the girl gets "corrupted" enough to stat fucking anything that walks, the fun is about over. Unless the game has a good story line.
haha i get that part i guess im just thinking i got the game for the h part or sex and other naughty part of it so i wanna get to a point where i can play around with the persons mental state as i want XD

Reactions: torkenstiem

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i dont get this the walkthrough says that i need to mindread someone in the armory but
i dont have any such skill and none of them tells anything just by talking with them

second it says i need a book in the library but thats kinda hard since i cant get in she just says i dont have anything to do in there
anyone knows ?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
to be honest i kinda hope alot more devs would make options to increase or decrease how fast this goes either by giving items that increases it if one wants it
im the kinda guy that likes to get to the fun part quickly without having to use a week working it up :p or wait a year before a proper corruption lvl is put into a new version :p
Problem is, if the trip to being corrupt IS your content, as it is in real corruption games. Would be the shortest game ever if you could skip it, heh. I'd call games that basically say "you're the youngest son in an suburban family.." and then two lines later Mom is giving you a blowjob not really a corruption game, but your more standard fuckquest type.

I honestly don't know how much of the game will be left after she's full corrupt... that might be pretty much the end. Maybe one big scene with all the characters and done. We haven't been giving a game plan, and it's already pretty large and lots more to go at this pace.
If that's true, you're probably looking for a different game as opposed to it being sped up.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
I just killed the bats in the mines that were fighting eachother, where am i supposed to go and what do i click? been wondering in here in circles for hours ffs.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Problem is, if the trip to being corrupt IS your content, as it is in real corruption games. Would be the shortest game ever if you could skip it, heh. I'd call games that basically say "you're the youngest son in an suburban family.." and then two lines later Mom is giving you a blowjob not really a corruption game, but your more standard fuckquest type.

I honestly don't know how much of the game will be left after she's full corrupt... that might be pretty much the end. Maybe one big scene with all the characters and done. We haven't been giving a game plan, and it's already pretty large and lots more to go at this pace.
If that's true, you're probably looking for a different game as opposed to it being sped up.
true i think what i like about it is i dont have to grind a stat by doing generic stuff for hours i can just search for the scenes also i think i just like being able to choose how i want to respond to people early on like if an npc puts his hands on your ass i dont wanna wait 5 hours before i can choose to let him just do it or even ignore it since i dont have enough corruption for it :p i kinda wish we had more games where you can choose how to react early on and change the speed of corruption that way

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
anyone have a save from from the end of mar21 version?im lost my saves :( and my time to start from beginning is kind bad right now,sooo i want to be ready for the next one :p

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think its better 2 start over from scratch that way you are sertain you got every thing
trust me

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
well i would pledge for the test, but my card is getting fucked by patreon :c

Akatsuki_kaze

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah, finally.
I see Nerin still do like his late march-october releasing circle...
It was hard to wait through its good how the game is goin on

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes