dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what the fook do bear tracks on the ground look like?
Pretty shite walkthrough

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um, i am using an old save and got stucked in the commander and t.rep quest . i can't finish the last step, giving "sth" to the t.rep , any idea to fix that?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
they shine green. pretty eazy to find.
They shine green, on green grass and that's easy to find......., sigh

I'm sorry but I spent a while looking and there' bright green. dark green, green green but nothing shining green

Last edited:

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
They shine green, on green grass and that's easy to find......., sigh

I'm sorry but I spent a while looking and there' bright green. dark green, green green but nothing shining green
send me your save and i will see, dont have any save from that beginning

Reactions: dav121

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm, I can't seem to find all the keys... I am missing one. Any clue?
There's one in the guards' barracks, south east of the map. One in the shed (crate of tomatoes) south west of the map. One in the tower south west of the map. And the last one is in the room of her friend, in the castle on the second floor.

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm, I can't seem to find all the keys... I am missing one. Any clue?
As I recall. Keys are in the tower below the riddle soldier, in the princesses bedroom, in the barracks. I do not remember the fourth, I'll reloead a early save to see.

Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to finish the Trader Rep quest. I do the second day with him in the office, and according to the walkthrough, Ravy is supposed to have a dream about it, but that never happens, so I can't continue the quest.

mod70

Jul 7, 2017
I'm stuck in the mine. I killed the last group of bats with the boss and found the gun powder. When finding the gunpowder the conversation end with we should do some more searching before using the gun powder. I have literally searched every barrel and crate and gone through every inch of the mine. Anyone have a suggestion?

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

whyyyyyyy

May 3, 2017
I'm stuck in the mine. I killed the last group of bats with the boss and found the gun powder. When finding the gunpowder the conversation end with we should do some more searching before using the gun powder. I have literally searched every barrel and crate and gone through every inch of the mine. Anyone have a suggestion?
next to the gate is a rock click it, get shovel. if you didnt pick jp any gunpowder there are more scenes if you got jjst shovel

Reactions: mod70

Pichard

May 26, 2017
I can't get the teleportation spell from father:
I found a flawless jade and I created 4 fuel vials...what am I missing?

al_dude

Sep 25, 2017
I feel like this game is just a big tease. No intercourse, just flashing panties and having fantasies. Given the length of time spent in its development, I guess I shouldn't expect much more than that.

I think Fountain of frustration fits better for Ravy. She wants it but can't get any.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes