Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
looks like its working for your guys. That is neat, enjoy my minions. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Little bit confused. The with or without boys option is just for portraits? Why exactly is that a choice? Haven't played the game, but thinking of trying it, so curious which one I should dl.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yes its just portaits whit thomlin/aldis or whitout them
the game crashes for me at random moment most off the time when i have spar whit those 2. it has 2 do whit fights are bugged. the game crashes every time i have to battle. it only happens in Fullscreen mode

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentFella

alario13

May 6, 2017
thanks a lot for sharing!

as for the game, it is quite dissapointing, but there is like 5 or 6 hours of content in summary with previous updates

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
i have a litttle problem how do u get laddie to comment on ravy when u lift her skirt idk if i have to go up the ladder i good amount of times jut get the comment he like to play at the spot of the other when ravy ask if he see her when he climbing up/down

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
i have a litttle problem how do u get laddie to comment on ravy when u lift her skirt idk if i have to go up the ladder i good amount of times jut get the comment he like to play at the spot of the other when ravy ask if he see her when he climbing up/down
Try to predict at which direction he will go... and lift your skirt at the direction you think he will go...

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
What kind of H-content does this game have? There aren't any tags beside exhibitionism.
Any F/F or Futa?

Aias

Aug 2, 2017
Any new sexual content in this update or it was just some new flashing and mastrubation scenes?

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Try to predict at which direction he will go... and lift your skirt at the direction you think he will go...
ik that, it was he wasn't comment at all unless i talk to him then he say he like playing here, or he envy if u climb the ladder. i had to cheat that value for th kid to get it working