Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
mar 4 at 12:47am
Hi.
The wait is almost over! I just need to locate one more pesky bug and we're ready to go. Expect patreon release in 36 hours.
Nerion

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Wow, I thought this game was dead. Glad to hear it's not, it has huge potential.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
hard to believe more people arn't excited by this game
im looking diffrent sites every day trying to find leak, but nothing so far, but an update and walkthrough have been released today on patreon.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
hard to believe more people arn't excited by this game
I used to be, but it took way, way, way too long. That would be fine, but the game doesn't have the content to warrant such a massive cycle, one we're sure to be stuck in again once we pound through the few hours of this update.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Everybody can keep their pants on. For how long this update took its fairly disappointing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: nvm i had vpn on, thats why it went slow, thx for sharing :) <3

Last edited:
Reactions: ImACuck

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
can you uplaod to mega or such, taking awhile for me on that site :/ thx eitherway for sharing
Sorry but my download and upload speed is dreadful and recently the weather has been causing my internet to cut off randomly. If everyone agrees the site is terrible next time I'll be sure to setup an account and use mega or mediafire. I've got work soon so I don't have time to mess around uploading further at this time.

Reactions: Fushan

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Sorry but my download and upload speed is dreadful and recently the weather has been causing my internet to cut off randomly. If everyone agrees the site is terrible next time I'll be sure to setup an account and use mega or mediafire. I've got work soon so I don't have time to mess around uploading further at this time.
its cool i edit my post, i was just dumb :pokerFace:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's been a while since I hoped onto this thread. Thanks Quicksilver, updated the thread :)

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Also how do you know which option is the right one when talking with Marienne? is there any prompt?

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Well my game crashed when trying to craft the fuel for teleport. My fault for not saving, but will not be playing this again until the changelog says the feast events are done. Those are so good, but just two steps :(

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I believe there is a folder with save files in the download. Just move them to the game directory.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes