kare

Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to find a way out of the mines with Aldis. I've found the gunpowder and killed the mutated bat. But when returning back to entrance, nothing is happening, old dialogue. The grate also won't budge.

Ralkath

Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to find a way out of the mines with Aldis. I've found the gunpowder and killed the mutated bat. But when returning back to entrance, nothing is happening, old dialogue. The grate also won't budge.
Stand in front of the gate and then interact with the stone on your left there is a switch that opens the gate

Reactions: kare

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Day 2, how the fuck do I find the bear? Been walking around in the forest forever, can't figure it out.

Also, how do I trigger the extra scene the walkthrough mentions?

Reactions: wotano
Aug 5, 2016
Day 2, how the fuck do I find the bear? Been walking around in the forest forever, can't figure it out.

Also, how do I trigger the extra scene the walkthrough mentions?
Look at the ground, there some green footprints in the right ways(yes, it's hard to see it).
At the left side of the map, there is a stump blocking the way. When walking the right way, there will appear a moment when the stump is not there, just enter that way for the bonus scene.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Okay, I'll try that. I actually tried looking for footprints when I ran into the hunter, but I couldn't find them.

I'll try again, thanks!

Honeyandvinegar

Aug 30, 2016
According to Nerion's Patreon, we can expect a new release soon:

Hi!

New release is complete. Now is time to test it and hunt pesky bugs and errors. You can expect patreon release in the next week.

If anyone is willing to help with testing please send me a message.

Okay, that's it from me. Be patient for a few more days.

Version for testing will be ready in few days.

Nerion

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
mar 4 at 12:47am
Hi.
The wait is almost over! I just need to locate one more pesky bug and we're ready to go. Expect patreon release in 36 hours.
Nerion

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: griffor and Kanra
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes