• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Mister_M Nice of you to step up, though it's too bad about the mod response. I wonder if it just wasn't technically possible to re-assign editing rights or if f95 mods have some policy to only do that in certain circumstances. It could be that they interpreted your "request for control" under the policy of allowing game creators to claim control over their own game threads, in which case it wouldn't apply. :unsure:

Either way, it might be possible to continue the list in other ways, whether through a part 2 or renewal version posted in this thread, or some other collaborative platform like you mentioned.

I remember I said a while back that even if you or LAKueiJin couldn't take control of the OP, you could still at least ask a mod to add a giant link at the top of the thread which says "The updated version of this list can be found here!" Though it might make sense to only approach the mods again about this once the new list is actually created and has content, since having everything ready for mods to act on would be more persuasive. (If for some reason the mods didn't allow that either, I'm sure that the updated list would be mentioned constantly in the thread, since people frequently say "this game should be added" so it would come up a lot. So anyone who lurked a little would know about it.) Speaking of LAKueiJin, I noticed he hasn't posted for a couple of weeks.

And like porotect said, a new thread is definitely an option. I also think it could grow fast. On the other hand, if you decided to create the list on some collaborative platform, and if a mod was willing to add a link in the OP too, making a whole new thread might not offer a lot of advantages.

Btw, 007fanatic posted some great art of his OCs Leila and Kayla the other day and I thought of you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
@Mister_M Nice of you to step up, though it's too bad about the mod response. I wonder if it just wasn't technically possible to re-assign editing rights or if f95 mods have some policy to only do that in certain circumstances. It could be that they interpreted your "request for control" under the policy of allowing game creators to claim control over their own game threads, in which case it wouldn't apply. :unsure:
No explanation was given, but I assumed the same reason as you.

Either way, it might be possible to continue the list in other ways, whether through a part 2 or renewal version posted in this thread, or some other collaborative platform like you mentioned.
Renewal posted in the thread would - I think - be quickly buried under numerous posts and not easy to find for newcomers especially. Starting a collaborative platform with link/copy of the list posted in the op of a new thread seems to me like a best option. Though I must admit I am not feeling eager to start this list from the scratch, so I definitely would like some help in the matter.

Speaking of @LAKueiJin, I noticed he hasn't posted for a couple of weeks.
Yeah, I always wanted to do this with him tbh and he knows about it. And yeah he disappeared for more than a month it seems [I guess I shouldn't have written what I wrote about The Blue Whisper :p, but hey LAKueiJin Don Camillo was really fun!]. It seems however he may be active again, just checked while writing this post his lates activities and after a month he dropped here on Friday throwing few likes. I guess he's just busy with his life.

And like @porotect said, a new thread is definitely an option. I also think it could grow fast. On the other hand, if you decided to create the list on some collaborative platform, and if a mod was willing to add a link in the OP too, making a whole new thread might not offer a lot of advantages.
If we'll make a new list (and porotect - thanks for the google alternative, will definitely check it out) I'll ask mods again, if for some reason they'll reject the request someone, maybe me will have to start a new thread.

Btw, 007fanatic posted some great art of his OCs Leila and Kayla the other day and I thought of you.
:love: Especially the 1st one. Thanks!

porotect

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to keep the rows intact of the table in page 1, when you copy it? When I copy and paste it anywhere, it becomes all one really long row.

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to keep the rows intact of the table in page 1, when you copy it? When I copy and paste it anywhere, it becomes all one really long row.
Quote the post and copy the markup instead of just trying to select everything on the page

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
Long time lurker, first (I think?) time poster, anyone got any good chastity games that they know of before we move to the new thread?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Boring days had an update, with an option to download just the update instead of the entire game. Can someone tell me how to install and use this file? Thanks!

Full:
Mega

Update:
Mega

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Boring days had an update, with an option to download just the update instead of the entire game. Can someone tell me how to install and use this file? Thanks!

Full:
Mega

Update:
Mega
Just the update? Simply copy/unpack the files into the folder you keep the game and then open the game using Boring Days.html. With full release just unpack it anywhere you want and then open using Boring Days.html. The game will open in your internet browser like Chrome.

Edit: I don't know if it was only me, but when the update was first published the compressed file had some error and I had to download the full game.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
If we get a new thread, please let me know o/

For all the shit femdom lovers get and called "betas" its kinda amazing how resilient and how much we can pick ourselves up when we get knocked down. I mean, if we go to a new thread it will be our...sixth? incarnation since I started. Jeez. It's a shame though, Aseratrix did keep the most extensive and well formatted list of all I seen

edit:

Just the update? Simply copy/unpack the files into the folder you keep the game and then open the game using Boring Days.html. With full release just unpack it anywhere you want and then open using Boring Days.html. The game will open in your internet browser like Chrome.

Edit: I don't know if it was only me, but when the update was first published the compressed file had some error and I had to download the full game.
I had that same problem. I also started fresh, which might be why I can't seem to trigger a lot of things. Wife's feet, maid content, etc. I said it all in the discord though :p

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I had that same problem. I also started fresh, which might be why I can't seem to trigger a lot of things. Wife's feet, maid content, etc. I said it all in the discord though :p
I went with full version but continued from my old save and I found all of the new scenes. The cooking lessons started by themselves for me and the rest was easy to find with the exception of cum eating scene, but I got that one too finally. I'm surprised though that he got rid of cleaning scenes with the maid; I think he could just take away the cooking part, add a little bit of new content in its place and keep it since it was easy to skip.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021

So it's not just me then, thanks. I couldn't get the file to work and thought I must be doing something wrong. I'll just wait for the next major update before I bother again.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I went with full version but continued from my old save and I found all of the new scenes. The cooking lessons started by themselves for me and the rest was easy to find with the exception of cum eating scene, but I got that one too finally. I'm surprised though that he got rid of cleaning scenes with the maid; I think he could just take away the cooking part, add a little bit of new content in its place and keep it since it was easy to skip.
Ah, the cleaning thing I think is partly due to a lot of people suggesting it. It's not removed removed forever, just being reworked so its a little less mandatory and end-of-content, and being made so that the player participates with it without the risk of missing other content.

The logic is (as I understand it), it has to be redone because as it is now, you would be forced without choice to miss all the office content (at first only belinda's content, but now also the secretary and therapist content especially) with no real way to do anything about it for 3 weeks where it finally stopped auto "training" you

Reactions: Mister_M

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So it's not just me then, thanks. I couldn't get the file to work and thought I must be doing something wrong. I'll just wait for the next major update before I bother again.
I don't know if it can be considered major, but on the discord, he asked if people wanted a short update today/tomorrow that would be some very minor things with delivery girl and...something (forgot) or next week for that+more maid content. People mostly want to wait.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the answer.

Was thinking about it. We were talking here in the past about how to continue the finder or is it even worth continuing in the first place. I'm changing jobs atm the moment. If I decide I've enough time maybe I'll do that.
Pm me if you/anyone does. Normally it's not allowed to edit posts for uploaders but if someone can prove they can take the list and keep it updated I might convience some of the mods to add a link first thing into this thread's OP to direct some traffic as this seems to be most active femdom thread.

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for the answer.

Was thinking about it. We were talking here in the past about how to continue the finder or is it even worth continuing in the first place. I'm changing jobs atm the moment. If I decide I've enough time maybe I'll do that.
Maybe a Discord server alongside a thread like this one should be easier to update, and no dependant on only one or 2 members to mantain it

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
OK, so I will start a new thread during this weekend or soon after. At the beginning I'll just rework some of Aseratrix's intro paragraphs; I intend to keep most of his writings from the OP as a token of respect and as a clear indication that it's a continuation of his work. Additionally I will keep this list futadom and forced bi free as his intention was [of course I'm talking about pure futa/bi games only]. I will simply copy his list, but I will update any game that I play/remember from the list and will add "The Shadow over Blackmore". Copied to google docs the op is 41 pgs long. I was thinking about making it alphabetical, so let me know if that's smth you'd like.

Afterwards I'll welcome any new entries and updates. After that I'll find some place to have it stored outside of the forum and will pm some guys with links.

I have already started working on it, so if someone else is working on the list/starting new thread please tell me :)

Edit: Oh yeah, have some femdom pics too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes