Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry to hear that.

I mean the purpose of the VN is to show 'human' sub / dom relations where the dom has empathy and the subs free will. In order to accomplish this I write the different perspectives of the relation so that people can empathize with whoever they want.
Since we are playing female MCs only, is there a lesbian-only route?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There will be some "light" fem dom towards males (what is light for me can be hardcore for some others). But it won't ever be the focus. I'd not recommend my VN to people that want that in particular cause it would likely disappoint. I am strict to the story as I imagined initially and males are side characters to it.
Thanks for the answer.

Oh okay. The way you phrased it sounded like he died or something. I think if you ask a moderator you can have thread ownership just to update the OP, until the author decides to come back.
Was thinking about it. We were talking here in the past about how to continue the finder or is it even worth continuing in the first place. I'm changing jobs atm the moment. If I decide I've enough time maybe I'll do that.

Reactions: noway1

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the answer.

Was thinking about it. We were talking here in the past about how to continue the finder or is it even worth continuing in the first place. I'm changing jobs atm the moment. If I decide I've enough time maybe I'll do that.
I think we can use this as a discussion thread where we alert the folks of the femdom community for new games/updates and games to watch out for in near-future releases.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Since we are playing female MCs only, is there a lesbian-only route?
Purely lesbian, like zero dicks. No.

The three subs have already been both with men / women at this point in the game.

The dom hasn't. She fucking men is always going to be optional, but she making men participant in certain scenes is not.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The list was extremely useful to know what content is in each games..

I'm really sick to have to search "femdom" in every games thread to I find a post about what femdom content is in this game
Only to realize that there is one poor footjob scene and they put the femdom tag just for this...

So please, if a mod or admin come here, PLEASE give the main post control to someone else, someone really active here

Or : 2nd solution, lets all discuss and agree on creating a new "Femdom Finder" thread
Who are the members that are the most active here, always posting update , discussing femdom stuff...?
Talk together and agree on who should create the new thread and pick up the list

The best would be if multiple persons could have control over the new thread and list , let's say the 5 top members here
Each one of them could update the list when the others can't, each of them will probably play different games so each one could update the list with the game they played
I'm sure it's possible to give multiple member the control over a post

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
i dont like game where the mc is female, u are going to insert a male mc in the game?
Don't play it if it's not for you, plenty of games with male MC

(It's also not for me because it's Fem MC, but not pure lesbian, which is why I won't be playing it)

Mar 27, 2020
I am having issues with seeing the CG as well as geting to mary's dungeon. Cant seem to access it for some reason. Anybody else come across this issue? I was skeptic at first with the reviews, but I see they are justified. I got a save file online, maybe thats the issue?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I am having issues with seeing the CG as well as geting to mary's dungeon. Cant seem to access it for some reason. Anybody else come across this issue? I was skeptic at first with the reviews, but I see they are justified. I got a save file online, maybe thats the issue?
What game are you talking about?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Shouldn't you be posting this in the domina thread?

Reactions: Melmoth99

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
So please, if a mod or admin come here, PLEASE give the main post control to someone else, someone really active here
The question is most likely rather who wants to have the thread?
In my opinion everyone with 300 forums posts and more then 10 femdom friendly post in this thread is free to go.

spitfire223

Apr 5, 2021
The question is most likely rather who wants to have the thread?
In my opinion everyone with 300 forums posts and more then 10 femdom friendly post in this thread is free to go.
I feel the best would be that Mister_M guy or the dude that posts game updates and new games all the time.

However, understandable if neither actually want it.

• Angry
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Reactions: warrenitro

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I feel the best would be that Mister_M guy or the dude that posts game updates and new games all the time.

However, understandable if neither actually want it.
I will ask mods later today about giving me control over the thread, however if J1215 would like to take control it's perfectly fine with me :) If the mods agree it would be great if someone could help me or anyone else who'd continue the Finder by writing any of the missing games they remember as I'm sure we all don't remember/play them all. Also, I think it would be a good idea to have this list stored somewhere outside this forum so more than 1 person can work on it, however I'm not sure how to do it; I guess google docs or smth similar is out of the question cause of privacy concerns, so does anyone has any ideas?

Reactions: J1215

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I have just played the newest update. The only femdom character is "Daphne" and the femdom part has become less with each update... In the new update there is no femdom and only maledom with the MC
Oh well, guess I won't bother with this one. Thanks for the info.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
New update of Boring Days went public.

In other news I've requested the control over the OP from the mods. Update: my request was rejected. And I did - btw - add the links to Aseratrix's posts where he wrote he wanted to give me the control over the finder if he'll stop for any reason using the forum. So if anyone wants the finder to continue someone would have to start a new thread, which I'm not sure is a great idea since this one is rather known, but I may be mistaken.

To mark my momentous decision here are some femdom pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To mark the rejection of my request here's additional package of pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

porotect

Jul 27, 2021
So if anyone wants the finder to continue someone would have to start a new thread, which I'm not sure is a great idea since this one is rather known, but I may be mistaken.
I think a new thread would be a good idea. All active users would find the second thread anyways, if they follow this thread.
The "Personal Rec" tag has "only" 150 entries and on the first page there is even a post with only 3 replies.
So I think Femdom Finder v2 would get popular really fast.

As for a backup option "cryptpad dot fr" seems to be an interesting alternative to Google Docs. As far as I can see it is free, open source, encrypted and privacy-friendlier than Google.

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes