Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
i would like a personal react with tentacles/heels/heelsjob/legs job.

thanks in advance for everyone can made this for me.
Not a big fan of heeljobs/legjobs etc. tbh (or any other scenarios where a girl is giving sexual stimulation to a guy, unless she is merely using his cock as a "dildo" for her own sexual gratification if does't give a fuck about getting him off, really). Tentacles are hot, if they are attached to an alien/monster girl who is using them to violate a guy's ass, mouth or whatever (otherwise – meh). Heels per se, are hot, aesthetically speaking, but depends on the scenario (a girl fucking a guy's ass with her heels or making him suck them: Hell, YEAH!; heeljob: MEH! A guy wearing heels: BIG MEH!)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Not a big fan of heeljobs/legjobs etc. tbh (or any other scenarios where a girl is giving sexual stimulation to a guy, unless she is merely using his cock as a "dildo" for her own sexual gratification if does't give a fuck about getting him off, really). Tentacles are hot, if they are attached to an alien/monster girl who is using them to violate a guy's ass, mouth or whatever (otherwise – meh). Heels per se, are hot, aesthetically speaking, but depends on the scenario (a girl fucking a guy's ass with her heels or making him suck them: Hell, YEAH!; heeljob: MEH! A guy wearing heels: BIG MEH!)
Inserting heels into urethra is another cool way to use them imo.

Reactions: CuteTrapFeet

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
There is a discussion on my game thread about whether or not there should be a "Femdom" tag, and they suggested I ask you!

I myself am undecided, there is a female character with a very strong character who does not hesitate to treat the poor protagonist badly and hit him if necessary. Is it femdom?

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, hence this list. And yeah again, most very popular games which gave a bazillion tags with femdom thrown in, from a femdom perspective do not even worth trying.

Ps: you are lucky if its a footjob and not a "mean" blowjob. Or even worse, play as an MC sucking dicks, and because there was 1 female char who collects the money from your blowjobs, call it femdom.
The most important thing in the femdom game is pegging. and I can't find it. Except for domina and femdom university, they all turned out badly. it's my first time to play tower of trample. hope it's fine

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
The most important thing in the femdom game is pegging. and I can't find it. Except for domina and femdom university, they all turned out badly. it's my first time to play tower of trample. hope it's fine
femdom city mantis has wide range of fetishes including pegging. Has regular girls and futa if interested (most things are avoidable and generally pretty obvious what fetish it will be leading to).

QwertyType

Apr 28, 2021
This developer has been mentioned just a couple of times, but I thought I would mention the works from OTK Productions, which concentrate almost exclusively on F/M spanking scenarios. The most recent are NOT in this forum, as the developer charges for them. His most recent game is called The Brave Knight and His Dream Lady, Part 1.

Personally, I enjoy them, but then again....I'm very pro-F/M spanking! I am NOT affiliated with him in any way, but I am a proud patron. His website is at:

EDIT: Whooops....I see that someone just posted a demo! It is at: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-brave-knight-and-his-dream-lady-demo-part-i-otk-productions.197839/ .

Last edited:

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
This developer has been mentioned just a couple of times, but I thought I would mention the works from OTK Productions, which concentrate almost exclusively on F/M spanking scenarios. The most recent are NOT in this forum, as the developer charges for them. His most recent game is called The Brave Knight and His Dream Lady, Part 1.

Personally, I enjoy them, but then again....I'm very pro-F/M spanking! I am NOT affiliated with him in any way, but I am a proud patron. His website is at:
Biggest issue when I tried playing some of his earlier games that got posted on this forum, is that the engine was absolutely horrible. A complete drag to crawl through even one scene, let alone a full game. Laggy, long loading times, no good saving options and having to replay basically everything from start if you were going to try again was some of several issues. Not to mention the most annoying MC face & sound I've ever experienced.
Has anything improved or is he sticking with that sorry excuse for an engine?

Reactions: pabo

QwertyType

Apr 28, 2021

Biggest issue when I tried playing some of his earlier games that got posted on this forum, is that the engine was absolutely horrible. A complete drag to crawl through even one scene, let alone a full game. Laggy, long loading times, no good saving options and having to replay basically everything from start if you were going to try again was some of several issues. Not to mention the most annoying MC face & sound I've ever experienced.
Has anything improved or is he sticking with that sorry excuse for an engine?
He is indeed still using TyranoBuilder. I'm not in a position to speak for him, but I can't blame him for not wanting to go through trying to learn Ren'Py at this point, since the time it takes just learning that system is time taken from him trying to build out more games. Let's face it: F/M spanking, specifically, is very niche. Most people (including in this forum) want something harder or more varied than spanking involved. I'll still support him, regardless, for staying true to his stance, since I'm in the same situation he is....an F/M spanking lover.

Reactions: LoganP
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes