Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
At the start it was hard. I would've never expected such strong opinions on a fetish! It really made me doubt myself for a second. After the first cold shower, I chose to focus on the positive reviews. It needs a thick skin and at least some support to keep you on the right track.
Yep :)

Reactions: Asmodeus_

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
At the start it was hard. I would've never expected such strong opinions on a fetish! It really made me doubt myself for a second. After the first cold shower, I chose to focus on the positive reviews. It needs a thick skin and at least some support to keep you on the right track.
“All great art is hated,” Wit said. “That a thing is hated is not proof that it's great art, but the lack of hatred is certainly proof that it is not.”

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
“All great art is hated,” Wit said. “That a thing is hated is not proof that it's great art, but the lack of hatred is certainly proof that it is not.”
Yeah, that's a great point! Being ignored is the worst one!

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone played this game yet and is willing to send the link pls?

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone played this game yet and is willing to send the link pls?
Seriously you didn't even read the last page or even the last 2 posts ?....

First let me answer you about your game :
1 - Are you dumb or you just don't like to read a page entirely before asking question ? your game is only coming out tomorrow, why anyone here would have a link ?

2 - Game is in Japanese, so it won't be posted here

And :

Untitled.png

GO HERE

Femdom Finder - 2.0

( Don't answer this post )

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Reactions: Spuckspast
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes