Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Can anybody that played the latest public version of Surrendering to my crush tell me whether there is any NTR with male characters in the latest update?
No male NTR so far.

If I remember correctly femdom NTR, pegging and some aspects of sissification were already implemented in an earlier update, so those should probably be moved to implemented fetishes, and maybe domination level should be increased to medium if more hardcore things start happening - what do you guys think?
Sissification and pegging are already a thing.
Not quite sure what qualifies as medium: does bound, long edge play, forced crossdressing, being plowed by a pegging machine and having one's anus stuffed with a vibrating egg count?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Not quite sure what qualifies as medium: does long edge play, forced crossdressing, being plowed by a pegging machine and having one's anus stuffed with a vibrating egg count?
Not really in my book - they'd be on the murky "soft-medium" border... :LOL: Any other fetishes I failed mentioning popping up more recently? (like urination, licking sweat, pet play etc?) When MC is forced to crossdress, does he have to do it publicly or for now just during his sessions with Aiko?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Not really in my book - they'd be on the murky "soft-medium" border... :LOL: Any other fetishes I failed mentioning popping up more recently? (like urination, licking sweat, pet play etc?) When MC is forced to crossdress, does he have to do it publicly or for now just during his sessions with Aiko?
No additional noteworthy fetishes. Mostly chastity, teasing and tease and denial, sph and the new crossdressing arc.
As for if MC has to do it publicly: Yes, full on posing as a girl and going to class and being humilated for being a sissy by the teacher and students.

The game seems set to go all in on telling a sissyfication femdom story.

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Can anybody that played the latest public version of Surrendering to my crush tell me whether there is any NTR with male characters in the latest update? I made a submission for it a long time ago and I want to send it to Mister_M for the new finder (as it hasn't been included yet), but I haven't played the last few updates and last time I tried it there was only NTR with one of Aiko's female friends who was also a domme - has that changed in the mean time? The answer is much appreciated! :) If anyone who has a fresher memory of the game wants to take a look at it and potentially change things, this was my submission for it all the way back at the beginning of April:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remember correctly femdom NTR, pegging and some aspects of sissification were already implemented in an earlier update, so those should probably be moved to implemented fetishes, and maybe domination level should be increased to medium if more hardcore things start happening - what do you guys think?

There is no NTR between male and female, it is only between Aiko and her friend.
There is a dream where there is a scene, but it can be skipped and it is not totally relevant

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
There is no NTR between male and female, it is only between Aiko and her friend.
There is a dream where there is a scene, but it can be skipped and it is not totally relevant
Can confirm, "Surrendering to my Crush" is most definitely a Femdom game (yay!)
The small amount of male-male content is avoidable, and the bit of NTR is with another (smokin hot) woman :p

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
A new lezdom game with a sub MC dropped. Certainly not for me but maybe there are fans of lezdom boot licking and toilet slavery here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/toiletscape-v0-11-underheel.128973/
This one should definitely be on the list, toilet slavery is hands down one of the most extreme subcategories of femdom.

You may also update the version of Escape from Misantria, it's already to version 0.5.5:
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-from-misantria-v0-5-5h2-ariestra.106401/

Thanks for listing my game!

Reactions: lezard123

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
That's really a big issue. I've also received a lot of "strong feedback" from the maledom crowd, even though my intention to make a femdom game was clear from the start! And I still have to explain to the maledom crowd that they shouldn't expect a "super chad" MC, and they're not going to "win" easily against those strong confident women (the dominas).

And in my case my vision for the game was clear from the start. Imagine if a creator has doubts and isn't sure of how to proceed. If the creator gets "hounded" by the maledom people (or any people with a specific kink/genre), they're going to get affected and their vision is going to get distorted!
Best thing you could do is ignore them :) . Don't waste your time on replying to them. I am not talking about the players who ask about choices or genuine questions about the game. I am talking about the haters who go to every femdom game thread and say "Oh....shit femdom. I am out" can you believe those guys...:LOL: . You only have to say that once, "this is how my game is going to be."
I think they have bullied lots of dev into quitting femdom routes.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I think every femdom focused game, especially with nice renders is attacked by these guys. It's like they feel their masculinity (if it's really there in a first place) will disappear because there's a femdom game that they don't have to play.

Anyway, great that you're sticking to your vision. I wish you luck and patience.
A man's fantasy is not going to affect his manliness. No point explaining this to them because they must be man enough to understand that world doesn't revolve around them.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Best thing you could do is ignore them :) . Don't waste your time on replying to them. I am not talking about the players who ask about choices or genuine questions about the game. I am talking about the haters who go to every femdom game thread and say "Oh....shit femdom. I am out" can you believe those guys...:LOL: . You only have to say that once, "this is how my game is going to be."
I think they have bullied lots of dev into quitting femdom routes.
At the start it was hard. I would've never expected such strong opinions on a fetish! It really made me doubt myself for a second. After the first cold shower, I chose to focus on the positive reviews. It needs a thick skin and at least some support to keep you on the right track.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes