• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending - Femdom Finder

1. 5.00 star(s)

ewewewes zx

GOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOODGOOOD
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MilkyWay5

Would be very helpful to have a top-5 or top-10 of the best games because the list is huge and it can be a bit daunting to go through everything. That would be subjective of course, but given how much time they invested into this I'd assume that the author of the thread has good taste.

It's still amazing in its current state of course and I found a couple of really nice games using it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Staimh

A very impressive piece of thorough investigation and analysis
    End result is a helpful and informative list

I know this is a bit of a labour of love for you but you have completed it in a way others can dip in on the off chance

Congratulations, thanks and respect to you Aseratrix
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kai Strong

You have done really good work on this table. I really appreciate the resource. It made it a lot easier to hunt down some new games to try out, and to reconsider some older ones that I had maybe ignored when I first came across them. Only piece of constructive feedback is that serif fonts can be hard to read. At least for me. But I have dyslexia. So who knows!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1660355

A very nice and effective tool. Has been helpful , is still helpful and will be helpful in the future to find the games I like of this genre. A very good initiative and a must follow/watch for anyone who loves these type of games!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TuffSub

<collecting jaw from floor> WOW!
    I knew you're awesome before this, but this list rocks.
    Sure, I can find ideas on how to improve, but most of them would require serious work to implement (e.g., setting up a search engine like the general one, using the columns as tags, and so on), but I've already opened so many tabs for games I may have missed, that I'll just stop with two words:
    Thank you!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ianuda

@Aseratrix I will rate this thread with 5 five-pointed red stars if you add Virtual Succubus and Magebuster, the games that stirred my heart.

Other than that, the thread is sublime, and a testament to the autismus warm dedication of us, femdom folks, to our noble cause of digging up and supporting every last femdom game in existence.

《If not we, then who?》 © Bombowykurczak
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jamack12345

Love the thread. The best part is that this explains what kind of fetishes are included in each game. One of the most frustrating things about playing some less reviewed games is to find the fetishes included are not what you are into. This thread has solved this problem.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Platinum_Flame

Very helpful considering how the female domination tag is often misused. Great idea. I especially like that there are the fetishes listed near the games so I can actually see if it has things I'm into or not.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

redwar

A really great list, a lot of effort went into this. When you are looking for femdom this is where you should go! I especially like different categories like separating the games into soft/medium/hard femdom games!