Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Mar 28, 2022
Yep, it's a scene with Kate the Maid

Step to Love is from Msize
He did a Good one (Koi to xx no Femdom) where the girl is a Shy perfect student and become a Domme BUT just like I said the domme personality seems that was hidden rather than developed. Very good game with heavy chastity play.
Seeds of Chaos has Huge potential but the development is too slow.

If you want a Recommendation
Prison Queendom is a excellent game , Claire start as shy insecure character and become dominatrix as the game progress. The problem is that she is kind of forced to be like that so is not natural
where do you find them

Reactions: Anonymous100

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I just found this thread by chance and I see that my VN is not listed.

Dunno if I apply but reading the definitions I'd say so. Anywho...

NARRATIVE RICH
OTHER PATHS MELDED
DOMINATION LEVEL HARD
FEMDOM FOCUS DEDICATED
FETISH VARIETY [WIDE]
FETISH EXAMPLES PSYCHOLOGICAL, PEE, FEET, ORGASM DENIAL, HUMILIATION
ORIENTATION LESBIAN
PROTAGONIST MULTIPLE PROTAGONIST
GENRE VN
ART STYLE Daz3D
GAME ENGINE RenPy
STATUS IN DEV
DEV JustXThings
OBSERVATIONS
A story explained from the perspective of 4 characters (1 fem dom, 3 fem subs) and their interactions. One of the characters is not playable yet.
Male dom also present vs the sub characters
IMPORTANT
Gameplay. 1-2h if reading everything I guess, including all paths. Pure femdom, any scene containing the dom protagonist.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

NARRATIVE RICH
OTHER PATHS MELDED
DOMINATION LEVEL HARD
FEMDOM FOCUS DEDICATED
FETISH VARIETY [WIDE]
ORIENTATION LESBIAN
GENRE VN
ART STYLE Daz3D
GAME ENGINE RenPy
STATUS IN DEV
DEV JustXThings
OBSERVATIONS
A story explained from the perspective of 4 characters (1 fem dom, 3 fem subs) and their interactions. One of the characters is not playable yet.
IMPORTANT
Gameplay. 1-2h if reading everything I guess, including all paths. Pure femdom, any scene containing the dom protagonist.
The author of the thread is no longer with us, so the list hasn't been updated since March 16. However we still share info about games and discuss them here, even if lately our small femdom community on F95 grew even smaller.

BTW I remember seeing your game, but never played it cause of 'multiple protagonists' tag. It does look fairly interesting though I admit.

Reactions: Sunshaded

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021

NARRATIVE RICH
OTHER PATHS MELDED
DOMINATION LEVEL HARD
FEMDOM FOCUS DEDICATED
FETISH VARIETY [WIDE]
ORIENTATION LESBIAN
GENRE VN
ART STYLE Daz3D
GAME ENGINE RenPy
STATUS IN DEV
DEV JustXThings
OBSERVATIONS
IMPORTANT
i dont like game where the mc is female, u are going to insert a male mc in the game?

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
The author of the thread is no longer with us, so the list hasn't been updated since March 16. However we still share info about games and discuss them here, even if lately our small femdom community on F95 grew even smaller.

BTW I remember seeing your game, but never played it cause of 'multiple protagonists' tag. It does look fairly interesting though I admit.
What? Is the author ok?

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Sorry to hear that.

I mean the purpose of the VN is to show 'human' sub / dom relations where the dom has empathy and the subs free will. In order to accomplish this I write the different perspectives of the relation so that people can empathize with whoever they want.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Why? What happened?
Some folks stopped appearing on the forum, some just decided to leave femdom focused threads or at least ceased participating in them. I don't mean by that that the amount of femdom players is smaller - perhaps is even bigger - but there's no community per se; like in the past folks talked with each other about various stuff from movies and music to philosphy and physics (sometimes too passionately perhaps :p). I'm not saying it's better or worse now btw, just observing.

What? Is the author ok?
No one really knows. He was very active here and on some other threads, me and some other users were talking with him through pms and suddenly he disappeared. I hope everything is good and he just grew bored with the forum or found a strict mistress who banned him from coming here.

I mean the purpose of the VN is to show 'human' sub / dom relations where the dom has empathy and the subs free will. In order to accomplish this I write the different perspectives of the relation so that people can empathize with whoever they want.
Is is possible to play as a fem dom who "has" a male sub?

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
No one really knows. He was very active here and on some other threads, me and some other users were talking with him through pms and suddenly he disappeared. I hope everything is good and he just grew bored with the forum or found a strict mistress who banned him from coming here.
Oh okay. The way you phrased it sounded like he died or something. I think if you ask a moderator you can have thread ownership just to update the OP, until the author decides to come back.

Reactions: seba5609

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Is is possible to play as a fem dom who "has" a male sub?
There will be some "light" fem dom towards males (what is light for me can be hardcore for some others). But it won't ever be the focus. I'd not recommend my VN to people that want that in particular cause it would likely disappoint. I am strict to the story as I imagined initially and males are side characters to it.

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes